Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber (71177 Views)

Man Takes The Spiritual Route To Catch Thieves Who Stole His Cows (pics/vid) / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2020
lexander:
I agree with you Nigeria is not rich but our senators earn better than the US President ,all our politicians are the highest paid in this entire planet?

Yes, that's.why I always say that Nigeria is a poor nation whose leaders still loot it despite the poverty

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Vicdgreat556(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2020
Actually I followed up this story when I was in Benin....I wept bitterly.... thanks to Man Around Crew...of independent television who brought up the issue on air, and well meaning Nigerians heart was touched and moved..many people donated money, and others helped in anyways they can..to ensure they get to the root of how Me Benson got missing as claimed by SARS...

Lo and behold, SARS killed that young man,then labelled him arm robber...he was tortured, maligned, crucified, everyone in Edo state was glued to their radio,every morning, just to get updates as regards the case,it was like a super story....

At the end, because some VIPs are involved,so many pressure,they confessed the young man was dear already,my was they kept dribbling the family, today they will say he's in portharcourt prison, tomorrow they will say he's in Lagos prison,ah��‍♀️,the family suffered....

Police or SARS are the same in all the countries.. many of the so called leaders where even threatening the family of the young man to stop the investigation,they rather protect their foolish errand SARS who keeps killing innocent souls,than uphold justice...

The news got to Edo state that the young man is dead, people wept...I was broken down for days like I lost my own blood.. infact I have lost someone close but wasn't that broken down the way I broke down in the case of Mr Benson.. because of the ugly stories,the torture, maltreatment, that accompanies his demise...

Now that young man was able to get justice,or the truth was revealed at last because the whole state joined has together,was in a great synergy,the media involved, and people of influence....

But think of it,do you know how many lives has gone just like that because nobody to fight for them,they don't have money to follow up the case, uncountable....

SMH
#Sarsmustend
#Swatmustnotseelightoftheday
#endbadgovernance
#reformnigeriapoliceatlarge
#cutdowncostofgovernance
#endpolicebrutality
#stopkillinginnocentnigerians
#thewickedwontgounpunished

4 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Get lost.

God bless. Nice talking with you.
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by lexander(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Vicdgreat556(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2020
Actually I followed up this story when I was in Benin....I wept bitterly.... thanks to Man Around town Crew...of independent television who brought up the issue on air, and well meaning Nigerians heart was touched and moved..many people donated money, and others helped in anyways they can..to ensure they get to the root of how Mr Benson got missing as claimed by SARS...

Lo and behold, SARS killed that young man,then labelled him arm robber...he was tortured, maligned, crucified, everyone in Edo state was glued to their radio,every morning, just to get updates as regards the case,it was like a super story....

At the end, because some VIPs got involved,so many pressure,they confessed the young man was dead already,my pain was they kept dribbling the family, today they will say he's in portharcourt prison, tomorrow they will say he's in Lagos prison,ah��‍♀️,the family suffered....

Police or SARS are the same in all the countries.. many of the so called leaders where even threatening the family of the young man to stop the investigation,they rather protect their foolish errand SARS who keeps killing innocent souls,than uphold justice...

The news got to Edo state that the young man is dead, people wept...I was broken down for days like I lost my own blood.. infact I have lost someone close but wasn't that broken down the way I broke down in the case of Mr Benson.. because of the ugly stories,the torture, maltreatment, that accompanies his demise...

Now that young man was able to get justice,or the truth was revealed at last because the whole state joined has together,was in a great synergy,the media involved, and people of influence....

But think of it,do you know how many lives has gone just like that because nobody to fight for them,they don't have money to follow up the case, uncountable....

We must fight this to the end guys..

SMH
#Sarsmustend
#Swatmustnotseelightoftheday
#endbadgovernance
#reformnigeriapoliceatlarge
#cutdowncostofgovernance
#endpolicebrutality
#stopkillinginnocentnigerians
#thewickedwontgounpunished

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2020
lexander:
really can poor man poor over 100 people over 100 million naira monthly and still have billions and trillions left for you to steal If you're speaking of being poor I know of countries worse citizens are doing way better than us in Africa but just one of our senator can fund their 4 years national budget with his assets

Our budget for this year is $26 billion

South Africa spends $23 billion on education alone annually (and their university fees are still higher than ours)

We also rely on one stream of revenue.

And we have a large population

Plus the really rich countries are manufacturer countries who avidly export the stuff they make.

If we want to be rich, we have to hope that somehow 180 million of us cease to be Nigerians, then we can share the cash among the remainder

And that's why.the looting really annoys me. They are stealing from the poor.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by hisgrace090: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2020
jimmychang:

Will you keep shut !...we don't have leaders......

what do you gain being rude?
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by gariepinus: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2020
Justice for Lotanna Charles Okeke... This is atrocity.. The blood of innocent youths murdered in cold blood by present OC SARS in Awkuzu must annihilate them....pls everyone should watch this video of agony... Don't cry...rather support the move to prosecute the perpetrators...an innocent boy known as Lotanna Charles Okeke by name was murdered in cold blood on November 2019 by Present OC SARS known as Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue...Lotanna with two other boys were accused of cultism ....which they were murdered by sitting OC SARS... Called Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue...his police tracking number is #CRU190945
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by gariepinus: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2020
When injustice becomes law...resistance becomes duty....watch the video that will break ur heart...
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by gariepinus: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2020
Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue is a killer and must be prosecuted.... This is painful... Oh my God...Awkuzu SARS why
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by gariepinus: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by gariepinus: 7:51am On Oct 18, 2020
Many innocent young people HV been murdered in a cold blood..... Justice for Lotanna and other's is guaranteed if we take this up
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by gariepinus: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by fapcrook(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2020
This can lead to kill #Sars at sight. I felt like crying. Things must change for better
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by gariepinus: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2020
Watch this video then you will weep... Oh my God this is atrocity
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Mathantics: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2020
hisgrace090:
It's very difficult to document SARS atrocities over the years if people can come out to testify their evil.

And my question remains, why did all our leaders who are more informed chose to remain silent till youth protest time?

If you ask them, they will tell you their hands are tired.

They are not really in charge.

We need restructuring

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by rwasiu(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2020
I think at this point, the government needs to as matter of urgency set up commission of enquiry on police brutality across the country with the following terms of reference:
1. Invite memorandum from the public on cases of police brutality since 1999 to 2020
2. Public hearing and testimonies from the citizens on brutality
3. Investigate into allegations submitted by the public on the veracity or otherwise of the claims
4. Bring to justice, erring officers and the heads of units in whose jurisdiction the acts of brutality are perpetrated. NB: Sack or kill where appropriate
5. Determine and pay compensation to the victims (if alive) or the families of the victims (in case the victims are dead)
6. Write a letter of apology duly signed and embossed with the seal of the presidency to the victims and/or families in line with no 5 above.
7. Etc.
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by uptimum123(m): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2020
ogbonti:

Npower recipient spotted! grin

At least you can testify NPower exist
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by rwasiu(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2020
What a revelation!
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by isahsalee: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2020
Too many lies about SARS!
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by drnoel: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Malawian(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
AntiBalaka:

That's why I suggested that instead of milling about carrying placards, the EndSars protests must provide a podium for victims and or their relations to air their testimony.

For every story like this, there is a hundred more..

Permission to share on twitter.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Sirmuel1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Slynation:
This Sars guys are indeed very evil.... That's how they picked one guy in my street last 2weeks because they saw him smoking common ordinary cigarette at the entrance of his gate, they rough handled him with slaps and blows as if he's Anini himself, handcuffed him like a hardened criminal and fling him into their van like a used piece of paper...Till today he hasn't been seen

And I'm sure you all stood there while he was been taken away.
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Breadnote: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
sad news
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by CavemanDefuturo: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
When you hand gun over to criminals and authorities them to kill criminals without court trails. SARS is what you get

.. The protest must be sustained at all cost

#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then will they listen to us.. only then we can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of the international community.

SARS is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria... You and I know we need more than just #EndSars. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen. #RestructureNigeria
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by sylve11: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
Slynation:
This Sars guys are indeed very evil.... That's how they picked one guy in my street last 2weeks because they saw him smoking common ordinary cigarette at the entrance of his gate, they rough handled him with slaps and blows as if he's Anini himself, handcuffed him like a hardened criminal and fling him into their van like a used piece of paper...Till today he hasn't been seen

as sad as it is; your description is kinda funny. sad grin cool
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by childosky(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
imagine a police unit that will tell you, "i will shoot you and kill you and nothing will happen" in fact everything is wrong in nigeria #ENDSARS
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Slynation(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sirmuel1:

And I'm sure you all stood there while he was been taken away.
Lol.... Look at this guy, what do you expect anybody to do?? Fight/argue with trigger happy Sars guys with AK-47?? That would be so foolish of anybody bro
Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Sirmuel1(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2020
Slynation:

Lol.... Look at this guy, what do you expect anybody to do?? Fight/argue with trigger happy Sars guys with AK-47?? That would be so foolish of anybody bro

It's sad anyway. Many People have been killed

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2020
Slynation:

And the politicians are there. They won't ask questions.

That your area has a State House of Assembly member.

That your area has a Federal House of Representatives member.

Write to them. Complain to them. Tell them a citizen was kidnapped by men in uniform 2 weeks ago, and they won't even open file on such cases. They simply steal from young men and dispose their corpses.

These men no dey use eyes see fresh looking young men. No wonder poverty is prevalent in this country.

Only a wicked soul will be flying jets at the country's expense and tell the masses that poverty is a sign of INTEGRITY.

Stupid illiterate.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber by ogbonti: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
uptimum123:

At least you can testify NPower exist

for some connected but lazy yoots cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper / Police Arrest Favour Oyhou, AuchiPoly Student For Killing Her Boyfriend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.