Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

How Do I Go About This? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Do I Go About This? (292 Views)

Which Should I Go For, A Work From Home Job Or A Job That Requires My Presence? / Make I Go Learn Farming, They Are Giving Our Jobs To AI / Which Should I Go For Apple Marc Pro Book Or Gateway Core I3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About This? by yungchap(m): 2:13am On Oct 17, 2020
Hello Great folks ,

I used to download pictures and videos via Fast save app on Instagram. Now I can no longer do that even after using EasyDownloader yet to no avail.

Please, what's the way out ?

I will appreciate your Swift and matured response.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Go About This? by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 17, 2020
yungchap:

Hello Great folks ,

I used to download pictures and videos via Fast save app on Instagram. Now I can no longer do that even after using EasyDownloader yet to no avail.

Please, what's the way out ?

I will appreciate your Swift and matured response.

Thanks
Hi
If you looking to download Instagram videos and pictures, you could use instake Downloader, u can get it on playstore - you copy post link and download automatically
Cheers
Re: How Do I Go About This? by yungchap(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2020
Macsjebs:

Hi
If you looking to download Instagram videos and pictures, you could use instake Downloader, u can get it on playstore - you copy post link and download automatically
Cheers

Is it going to work on a Samsung phone? Cuz I want to be so sure before downloading the app . Cuz I'm tired of downloading series of app for this without results.

Thanks alot
Re: How Do I Go About This? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2020
yungchap:

Is it going to work on a Samsung phone? Cuz I want to ensure before downloading the app . Cuz I'm tired of downloading series of app for this without results.

Thanks alot
Yeah, it will
Re: How Do I Go About This? by yungchap(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Macsjebs:

Yeah, it will

It indeed worked!!

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About This? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
yungchap:

It indeed worked!!

Thanks alot
Glad it did
You are welcome

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Open And Manage A Usa, Uk, Cad, Eur Bank Account For Free With Payoneer / How Deborah A Former Banker Raises 1 Million Dollar For Her NFT Tech Startup / How To Get Cheap Data In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.