Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Which Should I Go For, A Work From Home Job Or A Job That Requires My Presence? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Which Should I Go For, A Work From Home Job Or A Job That Requires My Presence? (250 Views)

Brand New ( Phone Only) Requires Chip Blue 128gb 520k Delivery Option Avail / Question That Requires Answers:which Skill Can I Learn With Phone? / Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Should I Go For, A Work From Home Job Or A Job That Requires My Presence? by Nairamum: 7:36am On May 02, 2023
I recently applied for opportunities and two out of my several applications are successful, now I am faced with the challenge of deciding which job to go for.

The job requiring my presence at the office has a relatively higher salary than the work from home job, I am confused as I assume the work from home job can allow me the time for other things, I need your advice please.
Re: Which Should I Go For, A Work From Home Job Or A Job That Requires My Presence? by TUANKU(m): 7:38am On May 02, 2023
Personally i will go for the work at home job, saves you the stress and costs of daily commute and gives you the opportunity for another stream of income.
Re: Which Should I Go For, A Work From Home Job Or A Job That Requires My Presence? by Nwaotu10(m): 5:44pm On May 02, 2023
I'd take the work-from-home offer.
I have once worked remotely for a firm, and I know there are a lot of advantages that comes with it.

Please, I've been jobless for couple of years now, you mind to acquaint me with the tricks that got you those jobs?

(1) (Reply)

A Commercial Solar Cell That Set A New Efficiency World Record Blew His Mind / The Worlds First Smartphone With 24gb RAM Revealed: The Brand Will Shock You / I Can See The Sun And The Moon At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.