Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How To Avoid Saggy Breasts After Breastfeeding - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Avoid Saggy Breasts After Breastfeeding (463 Views)

VIDEO: Baby Dies After Breastfeeding / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Saggy Breasts After Breastfeeding by doksblog(m): 6:47am On Oct 17, 2020
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, women experience dramatic and rapid breast changes.

In fact the most they’ll experience in their whole lives! Many women worry that breastfeeding will make them have saggy breast or boobs, but in actual fact, it’s the changes that occur during pregnancy that are more likely to be the culprit.

The dramatic increase in size and subsequent fluctuations will cause the skin to STRETCH and CONTRACT. This puts a fair degree of stress on the skin as it has to adapt based on breast mass.

Just like your pregnant belly, the ability for the skin to recover from stretch is largely down to genetics, and the stress which increased breast size and weight puts on the skin.

However, while there’s no magic cure for sagging, a few things can help keep it to a minimum and preserve a younger more youthful appearance after pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Continue reading..

https://doksblog.com/how-to-avoid-saggy-breasts-after-breastfeeding/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Female Student Dies Of Blood Cancer After N6million Surgery (pics) / How Much Water Should You Drink To Improve Kidney Function? / The Best Mattresses For Elderly People – Winco Products Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.