Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Please Who Has Used Chrisvic Mall To Ship Goods from China? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Who Has Used Chrisvic Mall To Ship Goods from China? (524 Views)

How Safe Is Sairui Online Shopping Mall To Invest In? / Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has Used Chrisvic Mall To Ship Goods from China? by SimplyAJ(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2020
Good day. I want to ship some goods down to Lagos from China. And I'm planning on using Chrisvic mall. If there's anybody that has used them before, I'll love to hear your reviews. Are they fast and on time? Is their money okay for 1kg?
Regards
Re: Please Who Has Used Chrisvic Mall To Ship Goods from China? by nnatobryno(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2020
I have
Re: Please Who Has Used Chrisvic Mall To Ship Goods from China? by SimplyAJ(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2020
nnatobryno:
I have
Please are they good for shipping to Nigeria? Are they legit?
Re: Please Who Has Used Chrisvic Mall To Ship Goods from China? by lanreunlimited(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
Yes
Re: Please Who Has Used Chrisvic Mall To Ship Goods from China? by nnatobryno(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
SimplyAJ:

Please are they good for shipping to Nigeria? Are they legit?

Sure they, I have used them on several occasions
Re: Please Who Has Used Chrisvic Mall To Ship Goods from China? by Emrys(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hello

Does anyone still use ChrisVis and if yes what is the speed of delivery.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Woman' Vs. 'soul': 2020's Biggest Blockbuster Fight Is On Streaming / Hmmmm.. ECOBANK / I Want To Show 5 Nigerians How To Make At Aleast $1000 Or More Monthly Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.