Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) (2762 Views)

#ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) / See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by wale377(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2020
Moment sowore took the protest Alone to IGP, But intercepted by Security( video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhqVuR_NTmg

OAMJ4

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by phantom(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2020
Sowore dey vex sha... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by seunmsg(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2020
Sowore is a born fighter. One of the very few people who are genuinely fighting for a better Nigeria. Even though I disagree with his stand on some issues and approach at times, he is beyond reproach as far as I’m concerned. It was so hurtful watching how he was molested and embarrassed by some so called youths who lack any sense of history.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by protests: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2020
Nigeria Police are so unprofessional
I am ashamed
See the things the IG hired for us as police?
Where do I even start pointing out the 1001 things wrong in this video?
And this is the IG's office?

5 Likes

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by kktbm: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2020
Why do I have a feeling they will assasinate this guy..... real warrior....

3 Likes

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2020
wale377:
Moment sowore took the protest Alone to IGP, But intercepted by Security( video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhqVuR_NTmg
Sai Babarism everywhere.

Cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by BennyDGreat: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2020
It's now clear to the police that the people won't back out. I know many of them can't wait for their shift to end lol

4 Likes

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2020
sorosoke jor.

Buhari, a good man with bad intentions. #endpolicebrutality# Restructure now.

1 Like

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by 2020Experience(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2020
This war, we must win.

2 Likes

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by Jostoman: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2020
MR IGP ADAMU please nothing must happen to Sowore o.

3 Likes

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by thunderfirebubu: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2020
Truth be told, this guy is trying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by WandaNara: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2020
seunmsg:
Sowore is a born fighter. One of the very few people who are genuinely fighting for a better Nigeria. Even though I disagree with his stand on some issues and approach at times, he is beyond reproach as far as I’m concerned. It was so hurtful watching how he was molested and embarrassed by some so called youths who lack any sense of history.

Shove your opinion down your ass EGBON.

#RestructureNIGERIAnow

4 Likes

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by CodeTemplar: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2020
He did well, but the mainstream protesters have rejected him.
Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by Kzinne: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2020
Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by bolaayenimo: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2020
Sowore should lie low so that the #EndSARS won't be mistaken for RevolutionNow

1 Like

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by GeneralStan(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2020
seunmsg:

Molested where?
guy checkmate your words please, he was simply asked to leave cuz he is also a politician and we don't want these protests to be tarnish by any form of political racketeering or propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by Rodwave: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2020
Nigerian police should be DISBANDED. These hediots are so unprofessional.
Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by idid: 11:26am On Oct 17, 2020
Sowore the guy with the mind of Einstein and the Body of Christ!

Sowore you are blessed
Sowore you are blessed
Sowore you are blessed

You are the real fighter!

Sowore God bless you!
Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by seunmsg(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2020
GeneralStan:

Molested where?
guy checkmate your words please, he was simply asked to leave cuz he is also a politician and we don't want these protests to be tarnish by any form of political racketeering or propaganda.

But card carrying PDP members can join the protest, right?

2 Likes

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by idid: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2020
GeneralStan:

Molested where?

See your life....

Other politicians can join, governors can join. Sowore can't join.

Hatred won't lead you anywhere

2 Likes

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by jlinkd78(m): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2020
It takes courage to do this
Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by weyreypey: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2020
seunmsg:

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by GeneralStan(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2020
seunmsg:

This is all under the banner of endsars, Sowore showed up wearing "Revolution Now" T-shirt and you can agree with me is a totally different campaign!

Everyone one ground including me has one political affiliations and loyalties but this is beyond it, a few weeks ago some of the guys I am commrades to right now might not seat with me cuz of different political stance...

I just need you to understand that this protest would not have looked great with yele and his revolution now attaire, this is a United front void of ethincity, religion or political stance.

5 Likes

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by Blankstare(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2020
grin grin why are you barking like a dog?
Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by seunmsg(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2020
GeneralStan:

This is all under the banner of endsars, Sowore showed up wearing "Revolution Now" T-shirt and you can agree with me is a totally different campaign!

Everyone one ground including me has one political affiliations and loyalties but this is beyond it, a few weeks ago some of the guys I am commrades to right now might not seat with me cuz of different political stance...

I just need you to understand that this protest would not have looked great with yele and his revolution now attaire, this is a United front void of ethincity, religion or political stance.

There is no justification whatsoever for Sowore to be disgraced out of the protest ground. That guy has been fighting for Nigeria since his teenage years at the university of Lagos. He fought successive military regimes until we got the democracy we are now enjoying. He did no wrong by joining the protest.

The Endsars protest is no longer about ending sars, other issues are now on the table based on the individual perception of each protesters. There is no coordinated leadership or generally agreed demands and mode of dressing. So, you can’t tell me Sowore did wrong by wearing the “Revolution now” T-shirt. He was simply targeted for harassment by some pro PDP protesters who still hate him for not supporting Jonathan in 2015.

1 Like

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by Xzellentgraphic: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
I love this guy...he's not a coward... Very brave
Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by Fash20: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
seunmsg:

He make a mistake by joining politics. He shouldn't have done that

1 Like

Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by flyingdutchman(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
Save face lol
Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
Lol cheesy
Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by doggedfighter(f): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
We move
Re: EndSars:Moment Sowore Took The Protest Alone To IGP, But held By police(Video) by Newman20(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Attempt To Bury A Woman Alive VIDEO / ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness / In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.