Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student (44138 Views)

DPO Carol Afegbai Narrates Why She Killed A Uniben Student In 2013 (VIDEO) / Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta / Pastor Arrested For Killing & Burying Two Kids Inside His Church For 50k Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Ayoemrys(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
Wikipedia already ruined her image,imaging wiki telling us about her killer mother,

To know the kind of family she came from

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by oluwemimo35349: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Do not blame children for crime of adult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by WalkerMichael(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
Richy4:
That's just one thing about internet that amazes me.. it doesn't forget... Can you just imagine this shocked

it was posted here even https://www.nairaland.com/1318821/carol-afegbai-police-dpo-murdered

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ayoemrys:
Wikipedia already ruined her image,imaging wiki telling us about her killer mother,

To know the kind of family she came from
It's obviously an idiot that changed it, if Wikipedia should look into it the page may be taken down and the idiots account banned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
Let's start targeting their children
Uncouth and uncivilised barbarian, go back to the forest, wild pig.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:

Shut up there. Her mother put other family in anguish, her own family too will be put in anguish
Another worthless wild animal, please go back to the jungle. I pity your family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

Another worthless wild animal, please go back to the jungle. I pity your family.

U mean worthless animal like ur mother?
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:

U mean workless animal like ur mother?
Woo woo woo woo anu ofia. Go back to the bush and find your way since civilisation is too advanced for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

Woo woo woo woo anu ofia. Go back to the bush and find your way since civilisation is too advanced for you.

I asked a simple question and u re here barking like a dog. Answer me
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:

I asked a simple question and u re here barking like a dog. Answer me
Look at this wild animal, why should I answer your ridiculous question, go back to the bush simple and short.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

Look at this wild animal, why should I answer your ridiculous question, go back to the bush simple and short.

Is ur mother a wild animal?? Answer me quickly cheesy
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by ElValiente(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Why give this public toilet attention. Ignore
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
Let's start targeting their children
Even from the way you reason, one can tell you and your father are not saints and you shouldn't be alive by your own standard.

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by MJluv(f): 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
jumper524:
she has her own life to live outside her mother's wrong doing..
make una go find the mama handle..
True, but as the unjust killing of that young man still resonates pain in his family so also should the family of any lawman or woman complicit in that unlawful killing be made to feel the pain too.

#Justiceforpolicebrutalityvictims
#endsars
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by heendrix(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
it's about time we stop calling them out only on the net but also take the vengeance to their house and homes and strike them hard while they look up to Heaven for rescue and no help would be forth coming

This exactly starting from James Nwafor
sad
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
jumper524:
hope you know your father has his own sins you wouldn't want to be judged with.

Sharap you big DUMMY
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Kelvinhunta: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sins of parents are not forgiven until the 5th generation. Before you do bad to people always you have a family that will suffer it after you. I don't know if the woman is truly guilty but if she is the all her family are guilty also
jumper524:
hope you know your father has his own sins you wouldn't want to be judged with.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by proclinician: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
The protesters are deviating.. Trust me if we do transfer aggression there will be trouble.. Best is to focus on the culprits

Yes the protesting is deviating because the young man killed is not your brother or son. Pls I advice you if you don't know what that family is feeling in anguish ever since, shut your fucking mouth ewu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

Abia state is cursed, but miscreants like my cousin okpalaAnambra is after one liter of kerosene cheesy
Baba wetin Abia people do you naw? This one you dey drag them pass tiger generator grin

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by IkwereNgwaSon: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
Abia1stS0N:
Lives of Abians are worthless and useless, our dustbin governor in Abia state is killing Abians. okpalaAnambra the dustbin man cheesy

God punish you there yoruba Fulani bastard.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by tot(f): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Baba wetin Abia people do you naw? This one you dey drag them pass tiger generator grin

That guy is clearly not normal. Posting disgusting pictures all over the place like someone on steroids.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Born2Breed(f): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
Some of the see police officers are very powerful.

As we drag this woman reach they only posted her to Oyo state and a junior officer took the fall.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by heendrix(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
jumper524:
her mother did the did not her.
no innocent child deserves to suffer the sins of their parents.
try putting yourself in others shoes for once..

How are you sure the guy killed wasn't innocent

let me not remind you he's kid to a particular parent to
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Charmingrascal(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Karma!

She should go home and fight her killer Mum.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
tot:

That guy is clearly not normal. Posting disgusting pictures all over the place like someone on steroids.
Maybe he's truly on steroid... You never can tell grin
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Wizzyflexx: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:
If you ever marry the child or grandchild of a serving or an ex police officer, the kind of curse that will be following u eeh.

My brother no be small curse ooh grin grin
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Wizzyflexx: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
wizzakosh:
Keep your dirty mouth shut. If your father is a sars that has killed innocent Nigerians, you shall be killed too.
AMEN
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by tot(f): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Maybe he's truly on steroid... You never can tell grin

Haha grin grin
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by pretydiva(f): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ibrahim was my coursemate and the only son of his family. He was murdered in cold blood cry
Let justice be served
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Farki: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
She was now going to the toll gate to share Food and snap pictures so she can tag celebrities and get attention.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Romangalactic(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
cococandy:
I remember this story.

There’s something fundamentally wrong with Nigerian men in uniform

pocohantas:

Nigerian men in uniforms are first Nigerian MEN.
Then they are also NIGERIANS.

There is something fundamentally wrong with NIGERIANS.
Nigerian WOMEN in uniform ar nt b left out as u can nw see. D madnes cut across gender, rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks / Man Paraded Unclad For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.