Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student (44428 Views)

DPO Carol Afegbai Narrates Why She Killed A Uniben Student In 2013 (VIDEO) / Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta / Pastor Arrested For Killing & Burying Two Kids Inside His Church For 50k Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Okoroawusa: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
This protest is losing focus...
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by micflo28(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Why bully their kids when they disapprove of their parents act. Beside her mum wasn't the one who killed the boy but his junior who was on an assignment. All we need now is a judicial panel of enquiry where all families of victims come to testify, victims names are collated and compensations paid. As for the new SWAT team, the provost police are empowered to secretly monitor the activities of the new SWAT team and report directly to the IGP within 48 hours of each operations.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by freemi(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hmm Nawa. But what did dolapo do na

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
jumper524:
she has her own life to live outside her mother's wrong doing..
make una go find the mama handle..
Didn't you read where she said she opposed end police brutality from the start. Kidwaya, davido, Buhari's son are rich today because of looting from their parents.
I never knew of kidwaya, when I searched on Google about him, the first thing I saw was countless criminal charges against his dad in the UK for corrupt practices I was like this are the type of person's we celebrate in Nigeria where as in other sane climes they're quiet so they don't raise alarm over their past mischievous deeds.
Go and check the abacha family today nothing to write about the children because of massive looting from parents, they're endangered in almost any country because of their parent crimes.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Vulcan24(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
The protesters are deviating.. Trust me if we do transfer aggression there will be trouble.. Best is to focus on the culprits

Transfer of aggression 8s a psychological defense mechanism in redirecting blame and frustration to an unrelated and dissimilar person or circumstance other than the course if the aggression itself

So pls try get some education before using English

She is the daughter of the culprit

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
Sins of parents are not forgiven until the 5th generation. Before you do bad to people always you have a family that will suffer it after you. I don't know if the woman is truly guilty but if she is the all her family are guilty also
And this one is one of the people revolting, Nigerians are not ready to liberate themselves if they are barbaric comments like this would be met with insults.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
jumper524:
hope you know your father has his own sins you wouldn't want to be judged with.
Which sins, wrong is wrong irrespective of the persons involved as far as justice will prevail in due cause.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
jumper524:

Buhari and Osinbajo children also
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by michoim(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:

Her mother put other family in anguish, her own family too will be put in anguish

Imagine carrying placards when her mother is equally wrong for what she is protesting against. She should start with denouncing her mother and her actions. In 2013, if she cared for the masses, she should have advised her mother on good ethics.
Great response
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Omezif(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
If someone commits crime and went and hid or cover it, if no one see it God must see it,

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by nameo: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
Racoon:
The sins of the children will be visited upon their parents in Nigeria this time around.The parents have eaten sour grapes and the teeth of the children have been set on edge.We continue the march.
#EndSARS, #EndPoliceBrutality.

Why should we be visiting the sins of the fathers/mothers on the children? What did the children do?
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
A country with a culture of violence and corruption planning revolution. I laugh grin
Most of us were trained with loots. We have politicians and their children as friends. We run to them and yahooboys for financial assistance.
The change should start with us.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by NwaEri(f): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Don't start that! Their children did not commit any crime, face the culprits.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by NwaEri(f): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
Let's start targeting their children

Don't start that! Their children did not commit any crime, face the culprits.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Brushstrokes20: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
Lilian did nothing wrong, I don't support transfered aggression... It's wrong.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by IBvoss(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
Vulcan24:

Transfer of aggression 8s a psychological defense mechanism in redirecting blame and frustration to an unrelated and dissimilar person or circumstance other than the course if the aggression itself

Culprit? I'm not aware of all the details but I believe the documents showing the sentencing of another man for the crime adds points to her credence unlike you guys claiming her mother is the one responsible instead, without accompanying your statements with suitable evidence. If you guys can't do that, all you've been saying just amounts to unintelligent gossips and rumours...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Vulcan24(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
IBvoss:

Culprit? I'm not aware of all the details but I believe the documents showing her the sentencing of another man for the crime adds points to her credence unlike you guys claiming her mother is the one responsible instead without accompanying your statements with suitable evidence. If you guys can't do that, all you've been saying just amounts to unintelligent gossips and rumours...

Her mother is the DPO the structure of the police unit is clear enough to know that killings by police must av d sanction of her commanding officer DPO

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
luxy44:
A country with a culture of violence and corruption planning revolution. I laugh grin
Most of us were trained with loots. We have politicians and their children as friends. We run to them and yahooboys for financial assistance.
The change should start with us.
I swear, I just realised this some days ago. This thing if it works out will turn Nigeria to Libya.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by SavageResponse(m): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
She has unwittingly drawn attention to herself
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by subcbouy: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
RealEzee:
Y'all leave the kids out of this as far as they're not in support of their folks wrong doings, if in support then carry on, e dey Bible sef
Are you saying leave Buhari out of SARS?
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by wink2015(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
The two matter should not be mixed.

Her mother should face her own issue if there is even any valid case against her.

Lilian should continue with her support against SARS Brutality.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by IDENNAA(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:
If you ever marry the child or grandchild of a serving or an ex police officer, the kind of curse that will be following u eeh.

100 percent true....Nigeria police force are murderers and they carry a heavy curse. No child of mine will marry any ffuckung police children or a police officer
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Gassa007: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
onyechez:

Didn't you read where she said she opposed end police brutality from the start. Kidwaya, davido, Buhari's son are rich today because of looting from their parents.
I never knew of kidwaya, when I searched on Google about him, the first thing I saw was countless criminal charges against his dad in the UK for corrupt practices I was like this are the type of person's we celebrate in Nigeria where as in other sane climes they're quiet so they don't raise alarm over their past mischievous deeds.
Go and check the abacha family today nothing to write about the children because of massive looting from parents, they're endangered in almost any country because of their parent crimes.
Davido's father is not a politician. Get the info!
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Kaiser20: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
wizzakosh:
Keep your dirty mouth shut. If your father is a sars that has killed innocent Nigerians, you shall be killed too.
So it's only SARS that kills.
Most of you guys shouting lets target their children, your parents are in the villages making life miserable for younger generations to return home more evil than sars
And also target those yahoo plus boys who have killed innocent girls for money rituals.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by lagdmark(m): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kaiser20:

So it's only SARS that kills.
Most of you guys shouting lets target their children, your parents are in the villages making life miserable for younger generations to return home more evil than sars
And also target those yahoo plus boys who have killed innocent girls for money rituals.
The youths must also reason the cases of murder and ritual killing among yahoo boys.
Today naa judgment day. Even some protesters their papa naa babalawo who dey help armed robbers and kidnappers
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Ogaonos: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
jumper524:
it will done thru her daughter.let be wise pls these politicians are smart they will start fielding their children in political position.which is nt want we want.corruption will continue occultism will continue because they will initiate their children into it.but imagine falz or Don jazzy na presido life don. beta be DT.trusted Nd have so much to lose Dan gain
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by tkgindofa(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
CallMeDrino:
More

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12528092_img20201017100917_jpeged9402dad205fd81c332695a9ef46c5b

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGb9LGADLcC/?igshid=pvk0isysubbl

But my opinion is that, if the documents presented here are true, then we can't castigate her nor her mother, for the crime of the convicted police officer working under Her. My opinion please.

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Ogaonos: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
jumper524:
so what about d children of the police victims can u take care of them.until police brutalise u if u married Nd Ur wife Nd kids are suffering financial.u undastand.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by okpalaAnambra: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
Vulcan24:

You just proved you didn't get to the fore walls of the university grin
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by shantti(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
The protesters are deviating.. Trust me if we do transfer aggression there will be trouble.. Best is to focus on the culprits

there is no deviation here, the protest is about every body that have ever abused the office of the police force to melt out wickedness on individial. They must be fished out and brought to book
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by shantti(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
jumper524:

his fathers sins didnt include killing innocent people just because he was an officer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos / Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours / Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.