Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student (44164 Views)

DPO Carol Afegbai Narrates Why She Killed A Uniben Student In 2013 (VIDEO) / Man Arrested For Killing, Burying Prostitute In Delta / Pastor Arrested For Killing & Burying Two Kids Inside His Church For 50k Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by shantti(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
jumper524:
her mother did the did not her.
no innocent child deserves to suffer the sins of their parents.
try putting yourself in others shoes for once..

At least her mother would feel the anguish she made other family feel if her daughter is killed. The actress should have done the honorable thing and disowned her mother in 2013, that way she will be vindicated
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by shantti(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
wizzakosh:
Keep your dirty mouth shut. If your father is a sars that has killed innocent Nigerians, you shall be killed too.

if my father is a sars officer and had shed innocent blood and i didnt disowned him or dissociate myself fron him publicly, then i deserve to be killed. Children of muderous police officers should be targeted
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Stomoney(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
Shut up man, we're all sinners but once caught then you should be able to pay for it. #endSARS
jumper524:
hope you know your father has his own sins you wouldn't want to be judged with.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by shantti(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Even from the way you reason, one can tell you and your father are not saints and you shouldn't be alive by your own standard.

provided his father had not shed innocent blood because he was in position of power, then he is clean but if any father had ever shed innocent blood then his children deserve to die
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by shantti(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
Born2Breed:
Some of the see police officers are very powerful.

As we drag this woman reach they only posted her to Oyo state and a junior officer took the fall.

what if assassins are paid to kill her? would she still be powerful
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Babinski: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:

Her mother put other family in anguish, her own family too will be put in anguish

Imagine carrying placards when her mother is equally wrong for what she is protesting against. She should start with denouncing her mother and her actions. In 2013, if she cared for the masses, she should have advised her mother on good ethics. She has no moral right to be in that protest

The explanations that Lilian has given along with the evidence posted is sufficient to let us know the culprit in the murder has been punished and her mother is not culpable beyond being the DPO of the station. People should just let Lilian be and focus on the goals of the protest.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by ensamy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
Too much blood of the innocents crying everywhere in every part of Nigeria. God have mercy. shocked shocked
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Estellie: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
Let's start targeting their children
WTF do you mean by targeting their children?

Y'all far worse than the peeps you criticise, with y'all dark devilish hearts.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
shantti:

provided his father had not shed innocent blood because he was in position of power, then he is clean but if any father had ever shed innocent blood then his children deserve to die
What about your own father? Do you know what he did or is doing?
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by shantti(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

What about your own father? Do you know what he did or is doing?

if my father has ever killed an innocent persob just because he was a police officer i would make sure i get justice for the victims family or die trying. is like none of your loved ones have been murdered by a police officer, you wouldnt understand the truama
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by pek(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
jumper524:
her mother did the did deed not her.
no innocent child deserves to suffer the sins of their parents.
try putting yourself in others shoes for once..
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Reveal them all.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by SweetSoup(m): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
jumper524:
she has her own life to live outside her mother's wrong doing..
make una go find the mama handle..
No be person child her Mama kill? Let her also feel the pain of losing a child make she see how it is for body..
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Estellie: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
shantti:

if my father has ever killed an innocent persob just because he was a police officer i would make sure i get justice for the victims family or die trying. is like none of your loved ones have been murdered by a police officer, you wouldnt understand the truama
Get justice how? by killing yourself?
because going by your definition of ideal justice, the children of murderers should be killed.

kuku carry gun and go and shoot the Lillian, animal trying to form woke.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Ronaldinho10(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
This actress lilian face makes me believe this whole story,

just look at how mean her face is to the cameras,

her mum is guilty of murder.
She should just admit it and stop finding excuses.

Look at the fierce face of her mother too,
am sure she killed the guy on purpose.

No matter how they keep deceiving us the truths will one day come out,

just look at the linus mother that have also given birth to a linus daughter.
And taught her sweet lies to defend herself when the time comes.

Lol,

pure genuine Liers everywhere!

Let her career burn to the ground from this day henceforth!

She will loose all roles in the movie industry.

Because i cant be watching a murderer in any of my home videos abeg!
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
kill their children too! tit for TAT!
Two wrongs don't make a right, but it makes us EVEN!!
This will serve as a strong warning to other useless POLICE, to think TWICE be for killing another mothers CHILD.
KILL THEIR CHILD/CHILDREN TOO!
Even the BIBLE says the SINS of the father shall be upon their children from ONE generation till the SEVENTH!

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by shantti(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Estellie:
Get justice how? by killing yourself?
because going by your definition of ideal justice, the children of murderers should be killed.

kuku carry gun and go and shoot the Lillian, animal trying to form woke.
Calling me an animal would not make me understand your point of view, learn how to make mature arguments devoid of sentiments, that way your opinion would be respected. What i mean by getting justice is that i will help the victim in making sure my father goes to jail even if it means testifying against him in the court of law, he might hate me, yes, he might disown me, yes, but posterity will be kind to me that i have done something about a great evil, that i did not just keep quiet, but an average nigerian whose father or mother is a monster(police officer killing people) dont just care provided such a father or mother continues to supply the family needs and keeps the money coming in. lilian deserves to be killed if she knew of her mother's atrocity but decided to keep mute and do nothing about it but if she did something(even making an attempt to get justice) then she has been vindicated and shouldnt be killed.
Understand my perspective, the killing is only justified if only such a person watched his parent kill innocent people and yet folded his or her hands and did nothing, but if he or she did something(participate in getting justice for the victims), then he or she shoudnt be killed.
Do u know how many lives would have been saved assuming household members of police officers intervened or even resorted to pleading or even theaten to pack out of the house if he continues in his evil ways, but no, the average nigerian is selfish, provided the father or mother continues to bring in the money, whatever they are doing is justified, after all we were taught not to talk while eating.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
shantti:

So as a son to a murderer, you don't want to be killed but na you one get justice for the victim? That's exactly my point.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Emanodimo(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
[quote author=QueeenKKfire post=95023236]Let's start targeting their children[/

Maybe...
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kaiser20:

So it's only SARS that kills.
Most of you guys shouting lets target their children, your parents are in the villages making life miserable for younger generations to return home more evil than sars
And also target those yahoo plus boys who have killed innocent girls for money rituals.
Our parents are not murderous.

I can see you are one of their children. But you won't escape it.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by jumper524(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
SweetSoup:
No be person child her Mama kill? Let her also feel the pain of losing a child make she see how it is for body..
maybe the innocent child was killed because a curse was laid on his grandfather that keeps affecting his grandchildren.
the cycle continues and in the end the innocent suffers.
plss let he who sins carry the cross.
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by OdenKelechi(m): 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
jumper524:
she has her own life to live outside her mother's wrong doing..
make una go find the mama handle..

Be like sey you never read where bible say, the sins of the father and mother shall be visited upon the children... Fucking up their kids is a good way to make them feel what other people's children felt when they were being tortured and killed for no good reason. Violence begats violence. An eye for an eye.. they need to feel that pain so they can understand what they put parents and siblings through
Re: Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student by jumper524(m): 12:00am On Oct 18, 2020
OdenKelechi:

Be like sey you never read where bible say, the sins of the father and mother shall be visited upon the children... Fucking up their kids is a good way to make them feel what other people's children felt when they were being tortured and killed for no good reason. Violence begats violence. An eye for an eye.. they need to feel that pain so they can understand what they put parents and siblings through
guess your happy when life doesn't go as planned for you right?
u blame someone or probably blame the govt or something, maybe you fail to admit it's as a result of your fathers sin.
think again..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Paraded Unclad For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts / See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.