Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,160 members, 7,860,147 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Webmasters Please suggest A Free Web Host To Me. I Want To Test My Skills - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Please suggest A Free Web Host To Me. I Want To Test My Skills (548 Views)

Please Test My Site From Your Devices And Criticize / Do Nigerians Use Google To Test Internet Speed Rather Than Search? / Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Please suggest A Free Web Host To Me. I Want To Test My Skills by Winnerslfc(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2011
Well, i must thank you for clicking.
I want to deeply appreciate those guys here that helped me the other time when i asked some questions here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-604026.0.html
I have really gone for huge researches and made discoveries.
Now, i want to buy a domain and build a site. But i thought it wise to test my skills first with a free web host that allows me to use External/internal CSS, allows me to upload files online without using FTP, Gives me just a blank page so that i can use my own layout etc.
I have tried webnode, 0fees.net etc, wordpress etc.
The problem is
webnode don't allow HTML and CSS, 0fees have no online upload option except FTP {according to what i guessed}.
Wordpress don't allow CSS and some HTML tags.
Please any idea on a free web host that offers this. I don't care if they load the site with ads since its just for test.
Thanks
Re: Webmasters Please suggest A Free Web Host To Me. I Want To Test My Skills by Sub5(m): 12:26am On Mar 08, 2011
Try this site www.freelinuxhosting.net
When you are ready to run your site on paid hosting, don't forget to check on www.ezzyhostng.com they quite cheap and reliable.
Re: Webmasters Please suggest A Free Web Host To Me. I Want To Test My Skills by calibet(m): 12:38am On Mar 08, 2011
Re: Webmasters Please suggest A Free Web Host To Me. I Want To Test My Skills by Winnerslfc(m): 1:28am On Mar 08, 2011
Yea!
Thanks guys.
I tried both with no succes. Linux was talking what i don't comprehend. They sounded as though i wanted to buy something from them.
Byethost said they can't supply me with an account at this time

(1) (Reply)

Monetize Your Facebook Experience / Best Website Deal Ever! / How Secured Is Your Password?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.