Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website (50936 Views)

#Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks Police Database, Dumps Officers’ Records Online / Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Mrsoft3(m): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
Imamshekau:
grin

Anonymous hackers that can only hack first banks website but cannot transfer funds from their database to every Nigerian bank account.Is that one hacker?

We don't need to steal,even if we can like this government steals. We are setting examples of good leadership despite us knowing we can destroy everything. It's a matter of choice

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Golan007: 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Bros your ignorance no be here o chai. (Let me educate you for the last time).

Just like you don't know about the sophistication of Anonymous and their modus operandi, you should know that there are softwares that makes all our forensic investigations seamless and fast. (Its not your analog way of thinking..bank no dey look for customer one by one in excel sheet sir).

So no, the bank focuses on their jobs very well and are not in anyway way hindered. Thats why the employ people like us to focus on the other difficulties. And there are also a lot of politics in banks.

Peace.

Stop writing peace when you are writing absolute Bunkum.

No bank, I repeat no bank would go out of it's way ro make deductions from its customers simply because they appear to be supporting the EndSARS cause.

You can be narrating this trash to your coevals who always think there's a conspiracy against them.

Bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ayotemide:

It is. What are you going to do about it?

Profraud, na dem
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Flier: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nigerians need to stop anonymous otherwise common man will suffer
Do you think you will get your money if financial institutions are hacked ? This is very wrong
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by d33types: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
DrNefarius:
Very needless. Na government own First bank?
Because you don't know how to read.olodo

It stated, “Now #ENDSARSOPPRESSION Official website of First Banks Nigeria has been taken #Offline. You remove money from users because they support #EndSARS.
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by MrCuteking(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
I think Stanbic as well cause I've not been able to login. Kept saying error in network
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Jeromejnr(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
Golan007:

Stop writing peace when you are writing absolute Bunker.

No bank, I repeat no bank would go out of it's way ro make deductions from its customers simply because they appear to be supporting the EndSARS cause.

You can be narrating this trash to your coevals who always think there's a conspiracy against them.

Bullshit.

Again, arguing without facts but emotions.

So its not more employees, its now customers. grin

Continue o.

Peace.
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
[s]
Imamshekau:
grin

Anonymous hackers that can only hack first banks website but cannot transfer funds from their database to every Nigerian bank account.Is that one hacker?
[/s]
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Dayvidblue: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Imamshekau:
grin

A criminal spotted, ole!
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Golan007: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Again, arguing without facts but emotions.

So its not more employees, its now customers. grin

Continue o.

Peace.

Because you cannot read.

I made it know for emphasis that it would have made more sense if the issue was deducting money from its employees.

Claiming the deduction was from customers is simply not POSSIBLE.

In coming days, you would avoid any thread concerning this matter when the Nigeriand behind the hack is discovered and brought to justice.
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Jeromejnr(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
Golan007:

Because you cannot read.

I made it know for emphasis that it would have made more sense if the issue was deducting money from its employees.

Claiming the deduction was from customers is simply not POSSIBLE.

In coming days, you would avoid any thread concerning this matter when the Nigeriand behind the hack is discovered and brought to justice.

Bros its not a Nigerian na shuo. You know see the twitter handle?

Besides I didn't say whether money was deducted or not. My own is, since you say it wasn't you have to prove it. But from my own background, I know it can be possible. This is Nigeria.

And knowing the history of anonymous, they don't make anyhow claims.
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by babyfaceafrica: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Bros its not a Nigerian na shuo. You know see the twitter handle?

Besides I didn't say whether money was deducted or not. My own is, since you say it wasn't you have to prove it. But from my own background, I know it can be possible. This is Nigeria.

And knowing the history of anonymous, they don't make anyhow claims.
Na scam, the site is working
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by MozB: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
Imamshekau:
grin

innocent people money d inside there too o. Find just one politician, hack his account and tranfer everything. Then they will understand how serious it is.
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by chris20000: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
grossintel:
It's very easy for them, they are the most wanted hacking group in the world. When they say they are coming for you they mean it. They clearly say they are not after money but to expose the evil of the government.
hmm na wa o
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
leadedge:
What's the need for the hack

No bank will openly or covertly go against #EndSARS movement of funds.

Can't u see it?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by blackgold90(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
Imamshekau:
grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Justice3000(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
Imamshekau:
grin

my thoughts... The stated "we" should just restore the website.
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
Thank u anonymous
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by JimmyDarmody: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
Imamshekau:
grin

they ajnt thieves. They can if they want.
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Awoo88: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
Imamshekau:
grin

Ole!! Call SARS/SWAT for this person
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by richPHAROAH: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
this one loud o
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Eriokanmi: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Imamshekau:
grin

you don't seem to know how much banks lose annually to these hackers. It's mind boggling
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Airtimex(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
Golan007:

Stop writing peace when you are writing absolute Bunker.

Bullshit.

My bro. No need for all these. I think the deduction might not be the way you think or the information was not complete...

I heard the endsars movement opened some account in which they receive funds. And through the fg directives, some of these accounts were blocked.

I don't really know if that is the case. But no need for all these arguments, everything will still end. The most important thing is that they are not after your money and it was clearly indicated.
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by gbowoade85142: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
:Very needless. Na government own First bank?Because you don't know how to read.olodo
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Golan007: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
Airtimex:

My bro. No need for all these. I think the deduction might not be the way you think or the information was not complete...

I heard the endsars movement opened some account in which they receive funds. And through the fg directives, some of these accounts were blocked.

I don't really know if that is the case. But no need for all these arguments, everything will still end. The most important thing is that they are not after your money and it was clearly indicated.

EndSARS movement opened an account?
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Airtimex(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Golan007:

EndSARS movement opened an account?

So I heard bro. You should be on twitter to know this...research a bit

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by tabaski: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Make the anonymous finish the bank sef. Useless bank
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by lexander(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
Stallion93:
grin
Watch As First Bank come out to say Anonymous deducted 13billion from customers account
anonymous already hacked the us and other different countries and didn't steal a single dime how much does first bank even have if they need money they would steal bitcoins instead.
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by ecolime(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
MozB:

innocent people money d inside there too o. Find just one politician, hack his account and tranfer everything. Then they will understand how serious it is.
How is this possible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Man-Led Robbery Gang Busted In Lagos By Police (Photo) / Photo Of Wanted Suspects Of Offa Banks Robbery / Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.