Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website (50884 Views)

#Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks Police Database, Dumps Officers’ Records Online / Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Danzakidakura(m): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
Imamshekau:
grin

Anonymous hackers that can only hack first banks website but cannot transfer funds from their database to every Nigerian bank account is that one hacker?
they are not thieves, they stand for justice with the youths.
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by lymelyte(m): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
Imamshekau:
grin

Anonymous hackers that can only hack first banks website but cannot transfer funds from their database to every Nigerian bank account is that one hacker?
these guys are white hat hacker not black hat hacker.. There is a big difference between both.. If they were black, they won't come out to say they hacked.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Smithwilliams826: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Imamshekau:
grin

u think say everyone na the if like you?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by alizma: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
Imamshekau:
grin

If 1kobo enter your account you go see watin first Bank go take your eye see. Next time if you hear hacker, you go pick race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
Imamshekau:
grin

Guy the protest is not about stealing. I think if those hackers want to transfer money from First bank they could do that with ease just that I don't think that is their objective.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
They should hack CCTV camera in aso Rock
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Xisnin(m): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
These criminals operating from their mum's basement will soon be apprehended.
Anonymous is long dead, these are just impostors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by cray91(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
i wonder oo
Imamshekau:
grin

Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Jorael1: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
this hackers are not even serious..
after hacking, they distribute money to all of us
especially that of CBN....
we only heard that hackers hacked into this website and that website... and there's nothing they are using their hackings to do

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by kilonshele101(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
AududuNine11:

Person send money to my Firstbank account yesternite, them debit the person but the money no reflect for my account.

sad The thing dey pain me

my fear exactly cry
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Golan007: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
Jeromejnr:

If you can prove otherwise then it doesn't make sense.

Afterall, it doesn't make sense that some Sars officers who were supposed to protect lives killed many innocent souls in Edo because of greed.

'Anonymous' do not hack anything without concrete reasons.

Afterall many people sponsoring the protests might have FBN accounts and they might have complained about unnecessary deductions. Afterall, Access bank has done it to me and others.

Many Nigerians write nonsense to justice rubbish.

A few months ago, many of you wrote about 5G causing Covid-19. Not long after, you said Madagascar had the cure.

Now, you write a bunch of nonsense claiming the Bank made deductions to CUSTOMERS, not EMPLOYESS, CUSTOMERS because they were supporting the EndSARS campaign.

And you believe.

grin
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Airtimex(m): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
DrNefarius:
Very needless. Na government own First bank?

Read again
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by okpmoses: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
Just checked,... sad

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Eryyy92: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
The Anonymous operator is a clown.
Bro bekiafu o
this anonymous fit dey nairaland dey observe things. Make dem no go back your account too grin
DontBullshitMe:
The Anonymous operator is a clown.
Bro bekiafu o
this anonymous fit dey nairaland dey observe things. Make dem no go back your account too
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Jeromejnr(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Golan007:

Many Nigerians write nonsense to justice rubbish.

A few months ago, many of you wrote about 5G causing Covid-19. Not long after, you said Madagascar had the cure.

Now, you write a bunch of nonsense claiming the Bank made deductions to CUSTOMERS, not EMPLOYESS, CUSTOMERS because they were supporting the EndSARS campaign.

And you believe.

grin

Mr man, stay one place with your arguments.

I worked for Access. I left working for their crazy boss 2 months ago. Exactly because of a similar issue as this.

This is why an example was used.

But I don't know why I am even answering you sef. I should have known based on your ignorance about anonymous and their operations.

You haven't proven otherwise, all you've been doing is arguing like the 5g theorists.
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by micflo28(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Better don't mess with poor people's money in there. The bank is mostly for retired peeps with their pension lodged their. You didn't hack and empty CBN where our sinators and legislooters get there huge salaries from.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Airtimex(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Omezif:
This is to show you this government is useless, they can't protect people even common properties they don't have brain to protect them.

Money was not deducted. And base on the hacking aspect, you can't blame govt for everything. Even computer na man made and can easily be manipulated if you know your way.

It might take billions of dollars to wave the attack. Which may or may not yield any result.

Those guys are not after your money anyway...
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Golan007: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Mr man, stay one place with your arguments.

I worked for Access. I left working for their crazy boss 2 months ago. Exactly because of a similar issue as this.

This is why an example was used.

But I don't know why I am even answering you sef. I should have known based on your ignorance about anonymous and their operations.

You haven't proven otherwise, all you've been doing is arguing like the 5g theorists.

I'm arguing that it is impossible for a bank to know which of its customers support EndSARS such that they can deduct money from their accounts.

In addition, you would need special code within your protocols to make such deductions - tell me this was implemented within a week.

You guys just make up scenarios as you go along.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by freemi(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
TossTos:
Na confession time we dey

sorosoke and anything you say will be used against you in the court of law

@tosgramm
;Dsee as first bank humble for the reply
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by shantti(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
Imamshekau:
grin

Anonymous hackers that can only hack first banks website but cannot transfer funds from their database to every Nigerian bank account.Is that one hacker?

they can actually do it, that database you are talking about is simply the server they have taken down(have control of), do u know what they can do with having such access, in fact they can bring down first bank, hacking is bae
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Jeromejnr(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
Golan007:

I'm arguing that it is impossible for a bank to know which of its customers support EndSARS such that they can deduct money from their accounts.

In addition, you would need special code within your protocols to make such deductions - tell me this was implemented within a week.

You guys just make up scenarios as you go along.

It is possible Mr. Man. I worked at the back end IT ops.

You can trace based on where Atm is used frequently, amount of times withdrawn e.t.c. There is a way we trace these things. That is why fraudsters can be caught.

That is why there is an IT enterprise risk department.

No be only special code grin. You can come I will teach you.
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by kutashi: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
I hope the anonymous realised the protesters own the bulk of money in the bank!
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by EmekaBlue(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
AududuNine11:

They should transfer money of innocent people to you?

The way some of you reason at times baffles me.
my friend...transfer money frm their profit margin to us...who is talking of innocent people? im d innocent one cheated here
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Amanda4life: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
ANONYMOUS.

WE COMOT CAP OOOOO

NA THE WIRK WEY UNA DEY DO BE THAT.

I BEG HACK MY ACCOUNT AND TRANFER MONEY INSIDE MY ACCOUNT.
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by EmekaBlue(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
BigJoe29:
Nonsense post, whose money do you think they can bring out if not same Nigerians money or do you think Gtb bank has money apart from the customers money?
u r a learner...go learn stock/profit margin and come back

they have outstanding billions as profit to them incase u dont know
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Golan007: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Jeromejnr:

It is possible Mr. Man. I worked at the back end IT ops.

You can trace based on where Atm is used frequently, amount of times withdrawn e.t.c. There is a way we trace these things. That is why fraudsters can be caught.

That is why there is an IT enterprise risk department.

No be only special code grin. You can come I will teach you.

So the bank has no other job than to be looking for customers who made withdrawals in a location from whose accounts they would make deductions as punishment?

grin

Laughable.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by xreal: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
ChiefSosa:
ANONYMOUS IS DOING WELL...

Very very well.
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Imamshekau:
grin

Anonymous hackers that can only hack first banks website but cannot transfer funds from their database to every Nigerian bank account.Is that one hacker?
Don't mind the idiot, useless hacker
Re: EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website by Jeromejnr(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Golan007:

So the bank has no other job than to be looking for customers who made withdrawals in a location from whose accounts they would make deductions as punishment?

grin

Laughable.

Bros your ignorance no be here o chai. (Let me educate you for the last time).

Just like you don't know about the sophistication of Anonymous and their modus operandi, you should know that there are softwares that makes all our forensic investigations seamless and fast. (Its not your analog way of thinking..bank no dey look for customer one by one in excel sheet sir).

So no, the bank focuses on their jobs very well and are not in anyway way hindered. Thats why the employ people like us to focus on the other difficulties. And there are also a lot of politics in banks.

Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide / Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) / Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.