Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

#EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked (474 Views)

Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi / Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose / Nigerian Banks #EndStampDuty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked by nairavsdollars(f): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Another punishment Buhari's government inflicted on Nigerians is the automatic removal of N50 on every transaction for savings account. Its unfair to students, small businesses and low income earners.
The government cannot think of ingenious ways of sourcing income but to inflict more hardships on poor Nigerians.
Let's say NO to it now.

Re: #EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked by helinues: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
embarassed angry

So N50 stamp from N10k above is too much?
Re: #EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked by Completelife: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:
embarassed angry

Na mumu dey worry u. Stupid northerners who cannot think outside the box for revenue generation rather than inflicting more hardship on the already poor Nigerians.

Do you know what some Nigerians go through to get 10k and Buhari and his useless team would just sit somewhere and be collecting N50/transaction. Nonsense

OP, I totally agree with you.

#EndStampDuty

2 Likes

Re: #EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked by helinues: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
Completelife:

Na mumu dey worry u. Stupid northerners who cannot think outside the box for revenue generation rather than inflicting more hardship on the already poor Nigerians.

Do you know what some Nigerians go through to get 10k and Buhari and his useless team would just sit somewhere and be collecting N50/transaction. Nonsense

OP, I totally agree with you.

#EndStampDuty

What's the % of N50 stamp on 10k transaction?

Do you guys even have an idea how much UK people are paying for having extra cars?

What would you guys do should FG introduce taxation on extra cars per person...

Una wailing just started
Re: #EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked by thesicilian: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:
embarassed angry

This right here is the problem with Nigeria, and why I strongly believe that majority of the upcoming youths are no better than the leaders who have ravaged the country since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: #EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked by bolaayenimo: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Which stamp did FG buy for you..alaparutu
helinues:
embarassed angry

Re: #EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked by helinues: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Which stamp did FG buy for you..alaparutu

In pidgin or in Yoruba for better understanding
Re: #EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked by FarahAideed: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
6x318:
[s][/s]

Who picture be dis abeg?
Re: #EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked by FarahAideed: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
6x318:
helinues

Na Lady him be? For real?
Re: #EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked by Zooposki(f): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
Yes. Very illegal deduction, which must be stopped.
Re: #EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked by helinues: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
FarahAideed:

Who picture be dis abeg?

Na only God knows where the guy dey get the pics he always post claiming it's me.

Imagine this mofo said he got it from my Twitter feed and he is going to troll me on Twitter.

Then I ask, do I have any twitter account?

Make people we dey around the guy hold am before he enters market

1 Like

Re: #EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked by sammyj: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
We sorosoke we get what we want. This is the right time to end senseless taxes and hike in electricity tariffs
Re: #EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked by FarahAideed: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:

Na only God knows where the guy dey get the pics he always post claiming it's me.

Imagine this mofo said he got it from my Twitter feed and he is going to troll me on Twitter.

Then I ask, do I have any twitter account?

Make people we dey around the guy hold am before he enters market

grin grin grin y'all play too much here sha
Re: #EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked by helinues: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
FarahAideed:

grin grin grin y'all play too much here sha

You see that guy eh, his case na sorry case. still wondering why you personally never condemned his activities on NL.

The guy is only disgracing your region cos I am not the only person he is trolling, 40 different people..

The guy has already added NL mods to his trollers.

Glad they are taking care of him in due time
Re: #EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked by TooMuchStuff: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
Strange things that are bad came from Buhari
Re: #EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked by helinues: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
6x318:
[s][/s]

Helinues remember this is a lifetime contract
I'm just warming up
it's me and you forever
no mod can save you

Very beautiful lady... Do you have her number, I would like to know her.... grin cheesy
Re: #EndStampDuty: Removing N50 On Savings Account Is Wicked by majemuoluwa28869: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
:[s][/s]Helinues remember this is a lifetime contract I'm just warming up it's me and you forever no mod can save you Very beautiful lady... Do you have her number, I would like to know her....

(1) (Reply)

ENDSARS Protesters Live On Canadian Tv As Massive Crowd Shout ENDSARS (video!! / #ENDSARS : LGBTQA Agenda Unveiled / ENDSARS: Who Is The Minister Of Interior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.