Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars (2482 Views)

Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) / Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War / Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by Gerrard59(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
uptimum123:

Most of you people are not even aware of what's happening around you.

Killers are being identified,sacked and charged to court at the moment.

Governors are now visiting family's of the victims.

And please is it in your potopoto republic that you are still seeing SARS

A riff-raff got to display riff-raffism. Iwo aṣiwere ati aṣiwere pupọ
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by a4cube: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
seunmsg:

Opposition politicians with political agendas and secessionist groups are now funding the protest massively. Free food, beer, weed, data etc are now shared at protest grounds just to bring more people out. Protesters must read in between the lines and prevent these people with silly agendas from hijacking the protest.
Maybe the attached is true from what you wrote.

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by T9ksy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
a4cube:
Maybe the attached is true from what you wrote.

Here we go, they are already changing the narratives. Tinubu is sponsoring the endsars protest!!

Yeah right, like he supported the Amotekun initiatives when his people got fed up of his fulani masters killing them in their own lands

Same way he sponsored the October 1st peaceful rally in nigeria and abroad.

we all know how much he spent sponsoring his urchins to go and disrupt the rally in ibadan.

Las las #EndNigeriaNow

#YorubaNationNow
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by ifejobi84754: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Na only u stand ooo I no fit stand with incompetency.nepotism, dictator and democracy truncator.
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by successemma: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
God will punish you and ur whole family for this nonsense post.
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by Chimeluv(f): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Crap angry
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
Gerrard59:

A riff-raff got to display riff-raffism. Iwo aṣiwere ati aṣiwere pupọ

Na dwarfism dey worry you
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by zickyclef: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
uptimum123:

Who call you before

Who tell you say we dey find Pdp people there

u are too backward still talking about party.when the same politicians switch party like swingers switching Pole.
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by HAccord: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
uptimum123:
Keep the good work going Baba Buhari

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI

Ayekooto, if dem born you well, put up your picture and address here if you truly proud of what you stand for.
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
successemma:
God will punish you and ur whole family for this nonsense post.

Are you still wondering why you are yet to make it in life ?

Here is one of the reasons.

Your stupidly is second to none
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
HAccord:

Ayekooto, if dem born you well, put up your picture and address here if you truly proud of what you stand for.

Firstly that's not my handle. The handle is of a good Nigerian citizen.

Secondly, how about you do what you asked me to and I promise to visit you at your house.

Ewu Malu
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
zickyclef:

u are too backward still talking about party.when the same politicians switch party like swingers switching Pole.

Well at least Baba Buhari is in APC

As long as he his then I am for Apc
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by HAccord: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
uptimum123:

Firstly that's not my handle. The handle is of a good Nigerian citizen.

Secondly, how about you do what you asked me to and I promise to visit you at your house.

Ewu Malu

That's your handle mr Ayekooto. Stop deceiving yourself coward. grin
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
HAccord:

That's your handle mr Ayekooto. Stop deceiving yourself coward. grin

Me that don't even have 2 followers grin Mr Hulk Hogan
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by zickyclef: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
uptimum123:

Well at least Baba Buhari is in APC

As long as he his then I am for Apc

please tell baba to create employment for we the youth. pls if you can help I'm available.I don't care who or what party rules Nigeria.All I want is good governance,Thank you
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
zickyclef:

please tell baba to create employment for we the youth. pls if you can help I'm available.I don't care who or what party rules Nigeria.All I want is good governance,Thank you

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Watch out for NRC recruitment, there are lot of jobs that's gonna be created through that platform once Lagos - Ibadan Railway starts operation latest January 2021.

There's also the NPower program for those qualified

There's also that of Ajaokuta

Siemens too will also be employing once operational
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by plessis: 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
uptimum123:

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Watch out for NRC recruitment, there are lot of jobs that's gonna be created through that platform once Lagos - Ibadan Railway starts operation latest January 2021.

There's also the NPower program for those qualified

There's also that of Ajaokuta

Siemens too will also be employing once operational
Nonsense.

Npower?

You abokis think we're playing here.
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2020
plessis:
Nonsense.

Npower?

You abokis think we're playing here.

See all this lazy youths

You want to be spoon fed abi

Just so you know, I'm from the south
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
We move

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / I Foresee The Death Of President Buhari, Nigerians Should Pray For Him- Prophet / We Must Quench Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.