Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) (87450 Views)

Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others / Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by akmath: 7:06am On Oct 18, 2020
cassidy1996:
so many houses like this around asaba g.r.a , dey just build it nobody leaves der.
You mean everyone stays there.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:09am On Oct 18, 2020
Zeezy81:
Deltans wake up
Ordinary deputy speaker o
I am silent

one odigan fool was counter abusing me when I called their politicians out, so please don't blame these politicians most time, blame the brainless sycophants
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:10am On Oct 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

All the politicians turn to billionaires after plundering the failed state they created to acquire mansions and Rolls Royce Phantom.

I will always say it.

The problem with Nigeria rests with the States and Local governments.

If the Local authorities and States are fixed as they should, then our problems will go away.

Are the state not getting their allocation?

It is just like trying to fix society when families and communities are in a mess and broken.

That's impossible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I grew up in Delta, the politicians only know how to steal in that state. You won't believe the state receives one of the highest allocations in the country. It is still run by ex-convict James Ibori.

I live there.

Have lived there at different times for several years.

It is unarguably one of the states in Nigeria with the most mindless crop of leaders. I mean, dare-devil looters and useless politicians.

1 Like

Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2020
helinues:
Very good news for the weekend...

If they had done the necessary things to divert the erosion when he was in power, his house shouldn't have been flooded

Kikikikikiki

Extremely good news
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2020
This Useless militant that got his way by blowing pipelines in the Ashaka Region, and setting IOCs up.

I hope erosion brings that building down.

Idiot
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2020
This serves him better.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2020
KunleyY19:
Poor Engineering!

Poor infrastructure; drainages, good road, dam, waste control to prevent blockage of gutters, e plenty ohh
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by shereef19: 7:38am On Oct 18, 2020
What's a nation
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2020
Ferizu:
With the look of things they are all living abroad, your correct

Then he build an edifice most likely with state money, travels abroad while the community suffers due to his greed

1 Like

Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by frowland(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2020
MMXX:
Come to lagos ikoyi, you'll marvel at empty towers and mansions everywhere..whilst people are leaving under bridges..

This thiefs build for fun this days

imagine ex deputy speaker owns this mansion,this would be an eyesore to what the deputy governor/governor would own na

The case of Ikoyi and Abuja empty mansions is to me an investment than for fun.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Wettoid123: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2020
Politicians are the masses greatest enemy!
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Philipxxxx0: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2020
Put death penalty for looters na lie , they will not do it because na them , tomorrow one idiot will tell me that they are fighting corruption.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Henri8: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2020
A former deputy speaker and he built this?
Wonderful.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Iamsane: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2020
Zeezy81:
Deltans wake up
Ordinary deputy speaker o
I am silent

Some state governor's no get this kind house o.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2020
frowland:

i don't think that mansion is for investment because no one would afford the money to buy it off them. it is more like a money laundering scheme.

1 Like

Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by cybernaut(m): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2020
Best place to rob not poor people around the neighborhood.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Jonovo98: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2020
This is just the beginning
Believe me when i say 2021 is our year and it gonna be hurt � for our politicians
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by helinues: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I grew up in Delta, the politicians only know how to steal in that state. You won't believe the state receives one of the highest allocations in the country. It is still run by ex-convict James Ibori.

Exposed.....

If I see you claiming Yoruba again I will give you dirty E- slap

Saving this
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by MMXX: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2020
frowland:

Yes.thanks for the ample knowledge prof undecided

You should have said money laundering instead.

Empty properties not occupied brings nothing back for the investor.Selling it off too with hopes of appreciation after years is also difficult.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by sultaan(m): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2020
Fools are always parted with their money.

He built such a big house without knowing he was in a flood zone
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2020
nature! nature! why you nor get respect like this.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by frowland(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2020
MMXX:
Yes.thanks for the ample knowledge prof undecided

You should have said money laundering instead.

Empty properties not occupied brings nothing back for the investor.Selling it off too with hopes of appreciation after years is also difficult.

Its not my business the source of income. There are tech gurus in the US that I know invest in property market in plush cities.
If there are rogues among them just like there are yahoo boys, drug dealers, etc, then I am not a judge. It's not in my position to label ALL property owners as criminals.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by frowland(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2020
obynzo:

i don't think that mansion is for investment because no one would afford the money to buy it off them. it is more like a money laundering scheme.

No, I was specific to mention the location of property investments.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by raymond0123: 8:31am On Oct 18, 2020
good news for him when they will not do the needful before embarking on construction.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by kikelomojessy(f): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2020
Best news ever. He even had the gut to show it.

Instead he wud has just said he was trying to construct a pool but the plan failed. Lol
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by MMXX: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2020
frowland:

Its not my business the source of income. There are tech gurus in the US that I know invest in property market in plush cities.
If there are rogues among them just like there are yahoo boys, drug dealers, etc, then I am not a judge. It's not in my position to label ALL property owners as criminals.
What are you yammering about now

You've totally deviated from course.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by frowland(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2020
MMXX:
What are you yammering about now

You've totally deviated from course.

What course? With who...? What a joke!
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by KunleyY19(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2020
DAVE5:

Poor infrastructure; drainages, good road, dam, waste control to prevent blockage of gutters, e plenty ohh

All are the work of Civil Engineers... With government support.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2020
helinues:
Very good news for the weekend...

If they had done the necessary things to divert the erosion when he was in power, his house shouldn't have been flooded

quote author=Epstein post=95034969]The lord works in mysterious ways........Ntor![/quote]

You Nigerians can be funny, when u are not in power, u will be blaming those in power accusing them of not doing what they should do,,
If you happen to get to the same position as them, you will still not be different from them
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2020
Wize1:

So why did he venture into politics then? Oh it was just a mere coincidence he started building massive mansions and acquiring latest rolls Royce after joining politics? A state that receives the largest monthly allocation, yet no single infrastructural development and the classless rogues called politicians are springing up wasteful mansions in flooded areas and can’t even build drainages. Yet you are their mouth piece as you seem to know for sure he came to spend his so called personal wealth for Deltans as a rich Santa clause that he is. Continue defending and licking the balls of rogues who are stealing the destiny of your unborn kids. Una eye go clear.

Bros, pls channel ur energy & aggression towards those politicians stealing the destiny of your unborn kids, that been said. So a rich man shouldn't go into politics? Lol, your stand is ridiculous. Friday was already rich b4 going into politics, he has been using luxury cars & miniconvoy as at when he was in his mid 20s.
Pls I do not support any politician, they're criminals, just trying to let u know he was living large b4 politics.
Their community suffered & God blessed them with oil & gas after the 98 communal war.Every Beneku indigene houses were burnt, including his father's house & chased away from their host community back to their village(Beneku) to start afresh. Bros I cannot say more than this. Happy Sunday, I am not his fan, I am not his mouthpiece
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2020
KunleyY19:

All are the work of Civil Engineers... With government support.

So let’s blame the engineers for receiving incomplete payment for jobs

An engineer got a contract of about 350million or 35 million(can’t remember exact figures), he gets a call from the person that awarded the contract to him that he should withdraw 2million cash, give it to his boy who’s coming to pick the cash, next day another call, someone is coming to collect so so and so amount all in cash, till the money remained like 2million, what do you think the engineer would do with the meager paltry change, also note the pattern of collecting the money was all cash so there no trace the contractor was forced to remit cash, also the people coming to collect cash was always a different person, if the engineer talk fem, he’d most likely be taken out or even if he isn’t killed, he’d never get another contract from the oga dem and his contacts would blacklist him for not playing to the tune

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar / A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo / Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.