Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Hold Obiano Responsible If Anything Happens To Killer Cop Nwafor James - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold Obiano Responsible If Anything Happens To Killer Cop Nwafor James (3659 Views)

Anambra: Gunmen Attack APGA Rally, Hold Obiano’s Convoy Hostage / Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated / Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hold Obiano Responsible If Anything Happens To Killer Cop Nwafor James by amakadlite(f): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:
Why are you people shielding Obi from this guy atrocity?

Is that not hypocrisy of the highest order?

Imagine if the had been from SW or North, this people would have turned the story to another thing.

Big shame to coward people
why do you carry your tribal mark to every tread always tribalising every issue? you are such a shameless nincompooooop. you need to face a firing SARS right ahead. ewu!
Re: Hold Obiano Responsible If Anything Happens To Killer Cop Nwafor James by Golan007: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:

Obi did not employ him as a police man cum SARS commander neither did he employ him as his SSA. Now fvck off

That means it's Jonathan you should be dragging.
Re: Hold Obiano Responsible If Anything Happens To Killer Cop Nwafor James by thatigboman: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:

Go and tell the whole world to catch and prosecute the killer of Engr funsho williams or do u also want the igbos to do that for u?? We are doing ours with Obiano and James Nwafor.
and bola ige
Re: Hold Obiano Responsible If Anything Happens To Killer Cop Nwafor James by olapitan83789: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
Obiano, if you shield this man . You will pay for his many sins.
Re: Hold Obiano Responsible If Anything Happens To Killer Cop Nwafor James by HAccord: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
I found out Cannibal James Nwafor always bragged that 'Nothing will happen' because he has the backing evil but powerful men who will always shield him. He knows that if he'll have to go down, they'll go down too.
Re: Hold Obiano Responsible If Anything Happens To Killer Cop Nwafor James by Slynation(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:

They dont call him super zombie for nothing grin
Lol..... grin
Re: Hold Obiano Responsible If Anything Happens To Killer Cop Nwafor James by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
story story. .after killing my love one. .no worry make we jam any famiky member first
Re: Hold Obiano Responsible If Anything Happens To Killer Cop Nwafor James by Angrydruids: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2020
helinues:
Why are you people shielding Obi from this guy atrocity?

Is that not hypocrisy of the highest order?

Imagine if the had been from SW or North, this people would have turned the story to another thing.

Big shame to coward people
You are the worst person alive, Goshhhh I wish I knew you personally you'd have been dealt with by now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Must Arrange Some Skyscrapers For Onitsha / Mali Drops French As Official Language. / Constructing More Roads Will Boost Economy Of FCT, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.