Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi (24157 Views)

I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others / Breaking: I Am Still In PDP, I Have Not Defected - Shekarau / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by Ahmeduana(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2020
But you are going to?
Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by 35824L: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2020
wellmax:
APC will survive.

The country challenges the country presently will be overcome.

I trust APC with this country, more than the PDP.
Wise Nigerians know it.
Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by Omezif(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2020
Some people thought umahi age is a kid, how can he makes such decission.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by jrusky(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2020
I won't be surprise at all this guy is Nigeria biggest coward of all time.

Tell this guy to sell Ebonyi for fulani and put money on the table trust me he wont think twice doing it.

He is pdp by face but by heart apc these are the ones that secretly gave Buhari over 25% unexpected votes from the East.
Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by Wasky101: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2020
Millimann:
That's how greedy politicians can be. He feels he can easily get their presidential ticket since there is no credible easterner in APC. But this is pure political suicide. Imagine joining a sinking ship.

Wike said it some time ago that some of these governors are frolick with APC at night. I knew all along that Umahi was one of them.
If Apc presents umahi and Pdp presents atiku, who are you voting for?
Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by afesco: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2020
He has always been a mole in PDP n I won't be surprised if he defects
Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by themanderon: 10:25am On Oct 19, 2020
I was expecting this. The way the guy has been licking Buhari's boots was a bit discomforting. A $2 sellout.
Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by mnwogu(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2020
Oga be fast and declare ur stand. But one thing I know is that u won't get presidential ticket if that is why u are nursing ambition to defect to APC.
Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by okonyia(m): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2020
Selfish, and greedy chinedu ogha. Nigerians are going through pain at the moment, caused by your evil, demonic APC lead government and all you can talk of is governor decamping. If Umeahi decamp to evil APC, the youth will make sure he is removed. And for you Chinedu, nemesis will cash up with you. All the money you have been collecting from Abuja, you will account for it. Nigerian youths are ready for you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by Millimann: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2020
Wasky101:

If Apc presents umahi and Pdp presents atiku, who are you voting for?

If it's Atiku with Obi as VP, my brother I'll vote for Atiku/Obi.

I hate hypocrisy and double-facedness. That's what Umahi is showing.
Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by gwinaB(m): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2020
He will eventually because he is supposed to be their presidential candidate for 2023.
Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by gwinaB(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2020
HenryThegreat1:
This man about to make a regrettable political mistake.

He won't regret it. He will decamp and be the next presidential candidate for APC.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by Jostoman: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2020
We don't have time for this type of useless news. END SARS
Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by Pcharles2(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
goldtube:
Guys Airtel has been hacked, free 1000 naira airtime check your balance lol
True just checked mine.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by bunnae(f): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
Pcharles2:

True just checked mine.
They have taken it back.
Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by Wasky101: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Millimann:

If it's Atiku with Obi as VP, my brother I'll vote for Atiku/Obi.

I hate hypocrisy and double-facedness. That's what Umahi is showing.
Reason right here is why it will be difficult for an ibo man to become president, u will choose another fulani for 8years. Sigh.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by okpalaAnambra: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Millimann:

[s] If it's Atiku with Obi as VP, my brother I'll vote for Atiku/Obi.

I hate hypocrisy and double-facedness. That's what Umahi is showing.[/s]
Be proud of your fulani origin.. No sensible Igbo man will choose a fulani man to be president ahead of any igbo man... Stop hiding under igbo

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by okpalaAnambra: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Wasky101:

Reason right here is why it will be difficult for an ibo man to become president, u will choose another fulani for 8years. Sigh.
He's a fulani man.. He isn't igbo.. I can tell u for sure.. In his mind Atiku who has looted Nigeria dry without anything to show for it deserve to be president than a workaholic governor like Umahi every igbo is proud of

For one is OUK had worked like Umahi every igbo person would have been pushing for him for presidency
Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by Abia1stS0N: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
OUK is the reason Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria and also a shithole hahahaha

[s]
okpalaAnambra:

He's a fulani man.. He isn't igbo.. I can tell u for sure.. In his mind Atiku who has looted Nigeria dry without anything to show for it deserve to be president than a workaholic governor like Umahi every igbo is proud of For one is OUK had worked like Umahi every igbo person would have been pushing for him for presidency
[/s]

Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by Staro: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
So good
Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by ronaldbecky(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
goldtube:
Guys Airtel has been hacked, free 1000 naira airtime check your balance lol
lolz see awof credit.it better say na money them hack send from first bank...e no go better for our politicians

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by Pcharles2(m): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
bunnae:
They have taken it back.
Me wey use my own subscribe sharp sharp. I don download tire.
Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by ronaldbecky(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
Pcharles2:

Me wey use my own subscribe sharp sharp. I don download tire.
correct..no waste of time.. I don sub snce

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by rolams(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
This house of rep member dey craz for saying Buhari has done well! His brain needs seriously formatted!

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
If Peter obi can defect to PDP from Apga .......umahi can go over to APC

but can he withstand orji uzor kalu in the presidential race I don't think so

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by CioAngels(f): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
I am not surprised about Gov Umahi, I have always seen him as a double edged sword, an anthy party man. During the herdsman killings in his state, what did he do, first ran to Abuja maybe to take permission like his friend Okowa before he can save his subjects. To me Umahi's has been in APC but waiting to make as much money he can steal before crawing to APC. He should watch it and learn from Uduaghan who ran back from APC because he did not see money to steal. Better still, Umahi, am sure has used his citizens as collateral to get favour and also must have promised to give his states farmlands to fulani herdsmen because he was more with them than the state he presides over. I don't really trust Eastern governors.
Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by Daboomb: 12:40am On Oct 14, 2021
flyingpig:
APC is losing popularity more and more

True, but as long as Buhari and his Fulani Cabals, having siezed the party from ACN/Tinubu, sees it as a Vehicle to prolong Fulani Domination through the Presidency, he will simply rig the election in favor of any Fulani/Northern Candidate that steals the APC nomination in 2023.

As for Gov. Umahi, it is certain that he has defected to the APC but his grouse is that the Representative who announced it is trying to "Steal the Show" because Umahi plans to do so in fron t of Buhari, at Aso Rock (the fact that they all rush to Aso Rock to annouce their defection, shows that they are all LIVING IN FEAR of Buhari and want to appease him at all cost, even when his Fulani Terrorists are slaughtering their People!

Shameless Prostitute Governors.
The lying B@$t@rd will announce his defection later in the Month. mark my Words.
Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by Daboomb: 12:46am On Oct 14, 2021
CioAngels:
I am not surprised about Gov Umahi, I have always seen him as a double edged sword, an anthy party man. During the herdsman killings in his state, what did he do, first ran to Abuja maybe to take permission like his friend Okowa before he can save his subjects. To me Umahi's has been in APC but waiting to make as much money he can steal before crawing to APC. He should watch it and learn from Uduaghan who ran back from APC because he did not see money to steal. Better still, Umahi, am sure has used his citizens as collateral to get favour and also must have promised to give his states farmlands to fulani herdsmen because he was more with them than the state he presides over. I don't really trust Eastern governors.

The Bitter Truth is that Eastern/Igbo Leaders have always been Selfish, Untrustworthy Back-Stabbers against their own people!
They are always 'willing Tools' of the same North that dehumanises Igbos.

They would sell anyone, even their mother for Money or Position. That is why Igbos and Alaigbo is what it is today
That is what records and History tells us.
Re: I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi by Daboomb: 12:59am On Oct 14, 2021
gwinaB:

He won't regret it. He will decamp and be the next presidential candidate for APC.

Is this why every Igbo Politician is decamping to APC in the last Minute?
I just dey laugh sha.
What we happen after the 2023 Elections, when they dont get the Presidential Ticket that took them to APC, are they all going to run back to APGA and PDP? grin grin

Its not good to have "Muscles" but "No Brain"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Removes Electricity Subsidy Quietly, Petrol In Phases / Rivers Government Officially Recognises Martin Amaehwule As Assembly Speaker / Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.