Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Are 190 And Mz Darkskin Stalking You And Picking Fights With You? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are 190 And Mz Darkskin Stalking You And Picking Fights With You? (1848 Views)

Man Fights Fuel Attendant At Oando Filling Station Over N30 Change (photo) / Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? / Mz Darkskin Stalk Me Here Instead Of All Over The Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Are 190 And Mz Darkskin Stalking You And Picking Fights With You? by 190: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2011
undecided
Re: Are 190 And Mz Darkskin Stalking You And Picking Fights With You? by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2011
@Mamagee

Nice shoes you've got on your profile

@Topic
MZdarkskin abi wetin she call herself, isn't she just 21? undecided don't blame her. It's called mid-life crisis.

akuna kuna
Re: Are 190 And Mz Darkskin Stalking You And Picking Fights With You? by mukina2: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2011
what is going on here
Re: Are 190 And Mz Darkskin Stalking You And Picking Fights With You? by Odunnu: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2011
Hope you have your helmet in place?
Dont want you getting dizzy when it hits you
Re: Are 190 And Mz Darkskin Stalking You And Picking Fights With You? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2011
jennykadry:

@Mamagee

Nice shoes you've got on your profile

@Topic
MZdarkskin abi wetin she call herself, isn't she just 21? undecided don't blame her. It's called mid-life crisis.

akuna kuna

Please, do not mention my name. Cause if you and "Busy Body" are the same person
you need to do some serious plastic surgery  tongue you should start at the local Dillards/Belk or whatever
and get a free facial. Maybe they won't charge you for the mustache removal. 

HAWT MESS! is what you are. . .
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=210581
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-364414.0.html
^^^WELL WELL WELL what do you know! the same 3 she-males who
want to complain on me have been drama-fying this site for the past two three years. undecided
Re: Are 190 And Mz Darkskin Stalking You And Picking Fights With You? by 190: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Are 190 And Mz Darkskin Stalking You And Picking Fights With You? by mukina2: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Please, do not mention my name. Cause if you and "Busy Body" are the same person
you need to do some serious plastic surgery  tongue you should start at the local Dillards/Belk or whatever
and get a free facial. Maybe they won't charge you for the mustache removal. 

HAWT MESS! is what you are. . .
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=210581
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-364414.0.html
^^^WELL WELL WELL what do you know! the same 3 she-males who
want to complain on me have been drama-fying this site for the past two three years. undecided

I hope when they descend on you, you wont be clicking on the mod button.

i have warned to stop being an instigator but you wont stop.
Re: Are 190 And Mz Darkskin Stalking You And Picking Fights With You? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2011
mukina2:

I hope when they descend on you, you wont be clicking on the mod button.

i have warned to stop being an instigator but you wont stop.

Thanks for the 'warning'. I barely report and if I do its personal.
I am not worried about anybody on this site. If I am attacked
I will speak back regardless and those two threads you locked were not created
by me right? yeah. I see I am the 'problem'. Such is life.
Re: Are 190 And Mz Darkskin Stalking You And Picking Fights With You? by Pennywise(m): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2011
190::

Kiss the blackest part of my [i]a[/i]ss tpia!!

You're old, You're pathetic
You remind me of my aunt GREG!!
Shes 60, A good woman~, Look around you >> are your age mates around here,
You need to go to the old retirement home and settle there ( u COULD update this thread from there too if they have internet connection )
Look at yourself in a mirror ( If you dont have one ) stare in a bucket of water to look at your vampiric face  undecided ask yourself
what have i fulfilled in my menopaused ridden life  undecided
Quit talking 2 me ever on this forum and i would avoid you ( just a single 1 not to mention the 90 would bring my hammer down on your old nyash )
so back off OLD hag  angry angry

And how do you know all these in a faceless forum? She sounds matured in her posts doesnt make her old. You may even be older than tpiah!

There is someone I have always regarded as an "elder statesman" on this NL. The individual unmasked himself in 'some ways' only for me to find that he is no more than 26.

If someone appear to make too much sense or seem to be intellectually more advanced its not necessarily b/c he/she is older than you. Far from it.

Infact this resort to 'ageism' is an open admission to being intellectually inferior. An unthinkable matter for a Nigerian male. At 18 anyone should have reached an optimal level of devt that will enable the person take a position on any matter and argue it out with even someone who is 60. Unless if the person is re.tarded. But I know you are not.

(1) (2)

Eko Oni Baje Ooo / Extortion At Alpha Beach / Nairaland Servers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.