Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees (67943 Views)

Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) / Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by Omokowa(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
ExposeEvil:
that is Andrew nwafor, James nwafor son who is a 100 level law student in nnamdi azikiwe university. James nwafor and his family must not go Scot free. He is sponsoring this guy education with the money he got from the sale of kidneys.
I
know that once the properties of that James former Sars boss is been tampered with or destroyed, he will come out...

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by okorogodwin4(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
slimfit1:
He went there for photos and cheap publicity. If he was serious he would be asking the Police Commissioner to resign for illegal detention.
gullible Nigeria you don't know how things are done by due process
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
That's why Jesus was equivocal when he said not everyone who call God father shall enter into the kingdom of heaven.Lastly,by their fruits......ye shall know them.
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
Lool
I wanted to reply you on the thread you mentioned me Ellaisaqueeen, but I noticed one mod had closed it.

Anyways, this governor is just clearly hiding his face. I was expecting him to tell guys to dig up bodies from shallow graves in that cell Neni. He didn't even say anything on that. Bunch of wicked and heatless men. Most Anambrans do say it that their governor is a ritualist. CP James was doing their dirty jobs for them. I had lots of respect for Peter Obi, but he has some questions to answer. He was very close to CP James. He should stop forming saint.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by naturefellow(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
pubg6:

E-COMMERCE, BUSINESS, SCHOOL OR CUSTOM WEBSITES
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12531444_76dr65dr65d_jpeg2b61a6903b1e5a8beb0ebfd9caf7fe99
CLICK HERE TO REACH OUT TO US
please rest!!! undecided
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by Jonathan39: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
Oooh because he is the IG of police, you can only try him for things under his control
peacekante:
When are we going to try peter Obi for supervising the death of ANAMBRA youths by James Nwafor?
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by Jonathan39: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
Please can you tell us how close they are?
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lool
I wanted to reply you on the thread you mentioned me Ellaisaqueeen, but I noticed one mod had closed it.

Anyways, this governor is just clearly hiding his face. I was expecting him to tell guys to dig up bodies from shallow graves in that cell Neni. He didn't even say anything on that. Bunch of wicked and heatless men. Most Anambrans do say it that their governor is a ritualist. CP James was doing their dirty jobs for them. I had lots of respect for Peter Obi, but he has some questions to answer. He was very close to CP James. He should stop forming saint.
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
Homeboiy:
We need James Nwafor

Along side peter obi and obiano for querry
Of l have my way l go slay all James useless Nwafor children and leave the man alive

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by ozome15(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
The true meaning of endsars

Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by OBku4(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Bb
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by Akalia(m): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
#GiveUsJamesNwafor#
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by OBku4(m): 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
OreMI22:
All Governors must visit SARS gulags in their state and free all illegally detained people, and transfer the criminals to the regular prison cells to await their trials. Imagine the young man from Jos was brought down to SARS in Anambra so that his people won't even know his location where he will be silently killed.

Secret illegal detention camps, torture camps and secret killing fields should never exist again in Nigeria. The the souls of innocent people shot and killed in cold blood in these centers rest in peace!

Kudos to Governor Obiano
for living up to his pledge of shutting down all SARS illegal detention centers and gulags in his state.
Nonsense! angry

Someone that is a major actor in this crime against humanity

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by 21stDecember: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
Bring James Nwafor to book.
He must feel the same pain he had subjected his victims to as a "Gang Leader" of Awkuzu SARS.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by slimfit1(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
okorogodwin4:
gullible Nigeria you don't know how things are done by due process

What do you mean?
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by berrystunn(m): 12:12am On Oct 18, 2020
slimfit1:
He went there for photos and cheap publicity. If he was serious he would be asking the Police Commissioner to resign for illegal detention.

You well ?
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by zadokchidi: 12:29am On Oct 18, 2020
Oga please provide James nwafor....

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by slimfit1(m): 12:44am On Oct 18, 2020
berrystunn:

You well ?

Who is asking?
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by sakssey23: 12:58am On Oct 18, 2020
Abeg is there SARS in the Northern States?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by Sunnyja: 1:06am On Oct 18, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

And the NSO detention cells were replaced by the SSS and DMI detention cells , which your party PDP did little to end.

Plus ca change.....eh?

(Yes, Buhari was voted to end all that, and he hasn't. But let's not pretend that changing leopards means the sheep should sleep easy)
You have started dirty party politics again. Do you think that some of these killer SARS cares wether you are APC or PDP?!
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by Cmanforall: 1:25am On Oct 18, 2020
nedekid:

Seems you want to give him exam.
grin
It's surprising how such a man became president of a nation like Nigeria, with huge human potentials.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by pretyval: 2:16am On Oct 18, 2020
So you are threatening the you... You will deal with us bah?
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by Hangulsaram: 2:40am On Oct 18, 2020
Only 3 detainees, by the way do SARS still have offices after they said they have been disolved? Thought the detainees should be taken to police divisional office where they have access to lawyers and their case be treated. Why is the so called SARS still maitaining their offices? Nigeria is a scam.
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 18, 2020
Weldone Gov Obiano but that Mr Nwafor must be brought to book otherwise we shall go after his family so he too can mourn just as we have been mourning our brothers who were wrongfully accused of armed robbery and murdered under his detention and till today we haven't seen his corpse.

He must face street ⚖️justice.
A murderer is a murderer.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 18, 2020
I will advice youths to start smoking �and drinking �booze because a former classmate of mine confided in me that these officers deal in human parts for ritualists politicians and trafficking of human parts to ��India for transplants and you're only a prey when you don't smoke which makes you a target for set-up and accused of the most heinous crime, simply to harvest your organs..

The times are indeed evil..
What a country..
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by sharena(m): 3:20am On Oct 18, 2020
HAccord:
What does the OC mean by saying that Onitsha prison comptroller does not accept Court-remanded prisoners on Monday. Why? How?

Is Onitsha prison command allowed to determine when to take in new prison inmates undergoing or awaiting trial and when not to? Do they have such powers to determine when to obey and not obey court orders?

E be like say na to touchlight Prison system go be the next protest issue. I learnt prison warders also steal from inmates and torture them.

Yes ooo, they use every opportunity to extort anybody
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:30am On Oct 18, 2020
slimfit1:
He went there for photos and cheap publicity. If he was serious he would be asking the Police qCommissioner to resign for illegal detention.
Governors can't control police.
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by jubrilELsudan: 3:38am On Oct 18, 2020
I HOPE THE PANEL THAT WILL ENTERTAIN PUBLIC PETITIONS ON THE ACTIVITIES OF SARS IN THE STATE WILL HAVE ATILOGU DANCERS?

Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:06am On Oct 18, 2020
slimfit1:

That’s why state police is needed, he has no power to sack or tell the police to resign. Na Wetin we Dey fight for be that, each state manage their own police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) / Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) / Abuja Office Of The President In 1980 Used By Shehu Shagari-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.