Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,000 members, 7,956,713 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees (68096 Views)

Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) / Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by bigcasava1(m): 5:21am On Oct 18, 2020
Homeboiy:
We need James Nwafor

Along side peter obi and obiano for querry
what nonsense are you talking?
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by mayo47(m): 5:48am On Oct 18, 2020
slimfit1:
He went there for photos and cheap publicity. If he was serious he would be asking the Police Commissioner to resign for illegal detention.

I don't think he has the power to ask the CP to resign. Only the IG does
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by mokolade21845: 6:06am On Oct 18, 2020
:We need James NwaforAlong side peter obi and obiano for querryOf l have my way l go slay all James useless Nwafor children and leave the man alive
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by GeneralPula: 6:13am On Oct 18, 2020
This stupid man, Peter Obi are suppose to be in a hot problem in a saner clime..

If flatinoz are towards good governance like they do proclaim, they should demand the arrest of this stupid governor for appointing a known serial killer..

I doubt that though because the man is in PDP..

Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by freemi(m): 6:19am On Oct 18, 2020
azmanaty02:

That Awkuzu SARS should be declared a crime zone and cordoned off. No one is allowed to enter or leave the premises until investigation is completed. The number of dead bodies they will dig up from there will shock the world
very sad
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 6:21am On Oct 18, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lool
I wanted to reply you on the thread you mentioned me Ellaisaqueeen, but I noticed one mod had closed it.

Anyways, this governor is just clearly hiding his face. I was expecting him to tell guys to dig up bodies from shallow graves in that cell Neni. He didn't even say anything on that. Bunch of wicked and heatless men. Most Anambrans do say it that their governor is a ritualist. CP James was doing their dirty jobs for them. I had lots of respect for Peter Obi, but he has some questions to answer. He was very close to CP James. He should stop forming saint.

Ok

Everything I've read about this man is just evil.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 18, 2020
So the notorious murderer James Nwafor was your chief security aid? My God! This country get as e be!
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by omenka(m): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2020
Racoon:
All the atrocities committed @ SARS dungeons nationwide should be investigated just like in the NSO detention cells during the military reign of Maj.Gen.M Buhari under the dreaded Lawal Rafindadi in the 1980s. #EndSARS, #EndInjustice, #ReformNigeria
The thread is about their activity in Anambra. Your little God Peter Obi, through one of your brothers, Nwafor, supervised the slaughter of Igbos and dumped their bodies to rot in a river like animals.

Focus on that and stop trying to be smart my half with your characteristic stupid comment.
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by enigmang: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2020
slimfit1:
He went there for photos and cheap publicity. If he was serious he would be asking the Police Commissioner to resign for illegal detention.

He cannot do that. He does not control the police. The FG does.
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2020
Sunnyja:
You have started dirty party politics again. Do you think that some of these killer SARS cares wether you are APC or PDP?!

The thing is, the more you see, the less you understand.

That's the issue

We have been talking about ending human rights abuses in this country for decades. At the end of the day, it's just another slogan.

Hopefully real change comes this time via endsars
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by eagleonearth(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2020
azmanaty02:

That Awkuzu SARS should be declared a crime zone and cordoned off. No one is allowed to enter or leave the premises until investigation is completed. The number of dead bodies they will dig up from there will shock the world
Neni is worse cry
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2020
Jonathan39:
Please can you tell us how close they are?

Over 30 massob members killed and their bodies dumped in a river. Infact during Peter Obi time, lots of Killings took place under this CP James but nothing was done. Instead this CP was still frolicking around Peter Obi.
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by nedekid: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2020
Cmanforall:
grin
It's surprising how such a man became president of a nation like Nigeria, with huge human potentials.
See how young people have managed the protests efficiently. Making accounts for donated funds.
Have you seen the quality, quantity of food, snacks, fruits, drinks, peper soup, ice cream, pizza etc these people are chowing? Meanwhile gov said they spent billions feeding invisible households during covid 19.
Seems even me and wify will go and join the "goodtime" at lekki toll gate. grin

Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by gariepinus: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2020
Justice for Lotanna Charles Okeke... This is atrocity.. The blood of innocent youths murdered in cold blood by present OC SARS in Awkuzu must annihilate them....pls everyone should watch this video of agony... Don't cry...rather support the move to prosecute the perpetrators...an innocent boy known as Lotanna Charles Okeke by name was murdered in cold blood on November 2019 by Present OC SARS known as Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue...Lotanna with two other boys were accused of cultism ....which they were murdered by sitting OC SARS... Called Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue...his police tracking number is #CRU190945
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by gariepinus: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2020
This is sacrilege.. This heartbreaking... Watch this video... Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue is a killer and must be prosecuted..
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by gariepinus: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by blacknp(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2020
Homeboiy:
We need James Nwafor

Along side peter obi and obiano for querry
Is it today sars inhumanity started?, they saw evil in the past they kept quiet, now he wants to exonerate himself?, Useless Hypocrites, today he has the power to release detained persons held by sars, tomorrow they will say they have no power, that it is Buhari?
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by blacknp(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2020
slimfit1:
All the Governors In Nigeria are guilty of aiding & abetting the atrocities of the Nigeria Police in their respective States, they will try and exonerate themselves, Hypocrites.
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by slimfit1(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2020
mayo47:

I don't think he has the power to ask the CP to resign. Only the IG does

I know, that is why he should have used it to cause political change. But let me tell you this if those people were his children heads will roll that is what some of us don't know. But he himself has not performed well to tell another person to resign.
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by berrystunn(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2020
slimfit1:

Who is asking?

Yes is the Cat
You E-rat

How old are you?
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by slimfit1(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2020
berrystunn:

Yes is the Cat
You E-rat

How old are you?

12 you?
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by berrystunn(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2020
GeneralPula:
This stupid man, Peter Obi are suppose to be in a hot problem in a saner clime..

If flatinoz are towards good governance like they do proclaim, they should demand the arrest of this stupid governor for appointing a known serial killer..

I doubt that though because the man is in PDP..

You be omila
Part of the peace in Anambra state today is because of that governor.

If the police over do .... Gives you the right to call the governor stupid man ??
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by berrystunn(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2020
slimfit1:

12 you?

Old rat
I advise you go in

Young cat is on patrol
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by Jonathan39: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2020
Hold the CP responsible, he works for the federal government and tak s order from them and not state
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Over 30 massob members killed and their bodies dumped in a river. Infact during Peter Obi time, lots of Killings took place under this CP James but nothing was done. Instead this CP was still frolicking around Peter Obi.
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 18, 2020
This reminds me of Nazi concentration camps in Auschwitz.
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by Nmezor(f): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2020
Nice one Obi4...Mr Nwafor needs to be apprehended oo, where is he hiding biko?
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by slimfit1(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2020
berrystunn:

Old rat
I advise you go in

Young cat is on patrol

You have a childish brain.
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by popsyleo1: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
The OC SARS of Awkuzu was on last year paid to go and kill my dad at about 2am . My dad who is over 87years and a retired Head Master. I know what my dad passed through. My Dad committed no crime only that he was protecting his father's property,then the opposition party settled them to go and kill my father. As they didn't succeed because before they came my dad got information .The OC SARS of Awkuzu last year must also be made to face the law.
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by gariepinus: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue who was OC SARS as at 2019 is a killer and must be prosecuted.. He murdered a lot of innocent young people in cold blood.. Pls watch this video....
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by gariepinus: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees by gariepinus: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue is a killer.... He murdered many young innocent youths... He must be prosecuted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) / Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.