Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Decrees That Brings Special Breakthrough - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Decrees That Brings Special Breakthrough (188 Views)

The Power Of Decrees. / Revoking Evil Decrees "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " / Shiloh 2017 Prophetic Prayers & Decrees(d Violence Of Faith)bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Decrees That Brings Special Breakthrough by MFMRevivalist: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Text: Ezekiel 37

Praise and worship

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father in the name of Jesus, I thank you for giving me victory on all side.

2. You this year, cooperate with my destiny helpers and release my portion, in Jesus name.

3. Holy Spirit, organize my life for unusual prosperities, in Jesus name.

4. You this year, hear the word of the Lord, you shall not work against me, in Jesus name.

5. I fire back every arrow of stagnancy fired into my life, in Jesus name.

6. I shall do well, whether the enemy likes it or not, in Jesus name.

7. In this year and beyond, I shall prosper beyond measure, in Jesus name.

8. Anything sitting on my greatness, be unseated by fire, in Jesus name.

9. Powers that swallows help, my life is not your candidate, receive fire and die now, in Jesus name.

10. I shall succeed hundred percent in all aspect of life, in Jesus mighty name.

11. Failure at the edge of breakthrough, I am not your candidate, disappear by fire, in Jesus name.

12. Demonic strategies working against my breakthroughs, expire now, in Jesus name.

13. O God arise and move me from minimum to maximum, in Jesus name.

14. You year 2020 hear the word of the living God, vomit my breakthroughs in the name of Jesus

15. Anointing of stagnancy upon my life, dry up by fire in Jesus name

16. Every curse of slavery upon my family line, break by fire in the name of Jesus

17. Curse of poverty upon my life, break in the name of Jesus

18. Arrows of suffering fired into my life, jump out and go back to your sender in Jesus name

19. My breakthroughs what are you doing in satanic cage, come out by fire in the name of Jesus

20. Witchcraft coven harboring my destiny, catch fire in the name of Jesus

21. Father, I thank you for answering my prayers, in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For Christian To Doubt / Obaseki Calling Prisoners Back Is Biblical, Reasons Christians should support / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.