Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

#endsars #sorosoke ... Thread By Shegz.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #endsars #sorosoke ... Thread By Shegz.. (415 Views)

11: 59 By Shegz Ade Prod Bmd Mix / Hi A New Thread By My Wife / My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsars #sorosoke ... Thread By Shegz.. by larrixauto2017(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
#Endsars.

#Endswat.

#Endpolicebrutality.

#Endbuharism.

#Endbadgovernance.

#EndFulaniHerdsmen.

#EndNorthKilling.

#EndNorthBanditry.

#EndTheKillingOfOurSoldiers.

#EndBokoharamGame.

#StopPlayingGameWithOurSoldiersLife..

#NigeriaYouthAreNotLazy.

#WeWantNewSystem.

#Soro Soke... Let Fight This Together..

Enough Is Enough... Let Tell Those Fools Who Think They Are Our Leaders That They Know Nothing On Leadership Roles.. They Are Dumb.. And Fool.... Say No More.. Together We Stand...

Add Your Views And What You Think And See About Nigeria Government And Sytem.. How They Are Cheating Us... ... And They Are Just A Bunch Of Waste...... Add Now....let Make It Role.. Let The Thread Role...

Yea It Me...... Shegzz I Stand Against The Bad Nigerian System...

For More Update... We Role Let Make Nairaland And All Is Admin And Moderator and Nairalander Too Support Us On.. This.. Let Do it Together We Can...

Any Admin Or Moderator That Is Capable Of Moving This Too Front Page Please Do.. Together We Stand.....

I Am Shegzz.

God bless you All For The .Support.

Thank You.

Lalasticlala

And Co Your Attention is Needed...

And For Nairalanders You Can Also Add Your Views In Text Or Picture.. Once Again God bless You All

1 Like

Re: #endsars #sorosoke ... Thread By Shegz.. by larrixauto2017(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
1.. Buhari And The System Have bleeped With This Generation. Let Deal With Them Together.

Re: #endsars #sorosoke ... Thread By Shegz.. by larrixauto2017(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
Eyin Werey Eh Soro Soke

(1) (Reply)

Video: My House Girl Is Sweeter That My Wife_husband / He Only Asked For A Kiss, I Never Knew He Want Something Else. / Who Is The Most Annoying Nairaland Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.