Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,824 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO (58890 Views)

Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by somehow: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2020
Amazondepth:
All societies have its poor but at least some measurable dignity should be perceived.The country has failed its citizens.Beyond EndSars,we must push for better and more responsible governance.The narrative MUST be sustained.Change must come beyond police brutality.we MUST push for a different trajectory hence we miss this opportunity

The people failed the country not the other way round for the people make a country
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by moshoodn(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2020
Mogomir967:
Good morning ☀️
Nairaland beware!

This guy is a confirmed fraudster.

Mods kindly do the needful before more people fall prey.
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by Abudu2000(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
For the sake of those whose lives have been blessed with this protest, I won't condemn it totally. I can only urge the protesters not to put laws into their hands by doing jungle justice to those they feel need to be dealt with.

The day you guys kill anyone, aswear Una go smell Una yansh. grin

The government is only humble because they don't have something concrete against you guys yet. Don't just give them grin
your ignorance is really smelly. I pity what unor uour offspring will become in future if u keep having this kind of smelly mentality which the govt has instilled in u. That's exactly ehat the govt wants u to think, that u are nothing without them, that they own u. U are afraid of the same ppl whom ur tax are use to feed and give them luxury life. No wonder why police like to raid wherever there is much gathering because they know that with unity among the ppl their excesses will be checked and exposed. I believe u saw the crowd at ikeja yesterday, let the army come and lets see where they will even start from.

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2020
Amazondepth:
All societies have its poor but at least some measurable dignity should be perceived.The country has failed its citizens.Beyond EndSars,we must push for better and more responsible governance.The narrative MUST be sustained.Change must come beyond police brutality.we MUST push for a different trajectory hence we miss this opportunity
Yes o
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by karkel(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2020
Amazondepth:
Agreed
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by Zooposki(f): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2020
Instead of giving their tithes, offerings to all those thieving luciferan pastors like Oyedepo, Adeboye etc, who have set up evil altars to hoodwink their followers, this is what they should have been doing. Giving to the poor and those in need.
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by hardon1(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2020
RaptObserver:
Big boys. Please for all the provocations the protesters must remain peaceful. Don't give the government reasons to turn the table.

I subscribe to this and its my prayer every day. The fact that it has been peaceful so far is the area the protesters have held the government by its balls. Over 10 days of protest, no fighting, looting or destruction of public property. Thugs came and were peacefully repelled. The casualties so far were carried out by the government. No particular leader of the protest.

I pray the peace remain, so that government doesn't have a genuine reason for forceful action

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by lexander(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2020
undecided
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by 2016v2017: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2020
Amazondepth:
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by ubox: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2020
Kemight15:
How I wish this people can change the tone and say Buhari should leave as a president. He's not worthy to be called president.

Stupid old Man
A democratically elected President can't just go like that.
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by xreal: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
For the sake of those whose lives have been blessed with this protest, I won't condemn it totally. I can only urge the protesters not to put laws into their hands by doing jungle justice to those they feel need to be dealt with.

The government is only humble because they don't have something concrete against you guys yet. Don't just give them grin

No protester has been violent since the protest started.
Your sponsored thugs tried to hijack the protests but they were arrested and handed over to the police.

You haven't seen a thing yet.
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by Obinoscopy(m): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2020
Very nice. However I think it would have been more dignifying if they had went down there and gave the money to them hand to hand.
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by zedman1(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2020
EMXTAN1:
Nigeria will be great again
Ehhhhn, bros, please remove that 'again' please. Since I was born Nigeria has never been great, we just seem to forget the many bullsh*ts we've suffered in the past really fast. Perhaps that's human nature, we quickly forget the bad past. Let's just leave it at "Nigeria will be great"!. Thank you.
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by skinny419(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2020
8y88y8:
After ENDSARS let's join hands and#ENDXVIDEOS
U dont mean it
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2020
Gkemz:

Senseless post.
He is right o, the government are waiting for a concrete reason to use arms against the protest and when you give them that reason...
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2020
lexander:
that's where you're wrong where was the government when the police was busy killing the citizens, how about those that have already killed protesters ? If the government makes the mistake of openly attacking protesters with deadly force that will be the beginning of the real revolution incase you ain't aware you can only kill so many people once humans are driven to desperation living no longer matters . Let me ask you just one question if the masses decide to revolt against the government do you think the armed forces can actually stop us what's the percentage of security to masses in this country is it 3-97% or is it 2 -98% I sincerely pray it never comes to this because if it does a lot of innocent lives will be lost on both sides
And the military would use that chance to overthrow the government and then we are back to the 20th century again. Like he said don't give the government any reason to use force or else, this country would be thrown into chaos.
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by kayjay69(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2020
I thank God for people like you who are seeing things for what they should be and speaking out loud.

We must not get carried away with Police Brutality. I admit it is a problem but the biggest problem we have is bad governance, the child of this illegal union we call Nigeria.

We need to restructure this country and that is what we must start to clamour for otherwise what lies ahead is a forceful split which no one is bound to gain from.
Amazondepth:

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by Bahamas95(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2020
Nigerians are naturally nice people that's why they pull crowd everywhere they go. Never a dull moment with a Nigerian by your side.

Only jealous foreigners dislike us.
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by SweetCunt97(f): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2020
KushLyon:
But seriously sha this is very touching. The things I have seen during these protests shows we can be united if we want to. Donations were made and the money is being used to pay for foods, water, medical care, legal services, security and other things and a lot of people felt the impact. FG will say they fed the country with 20 billion naira but you won't see anybody that will say they benefitted. Yahoo government angry INEC said they built their website with 1.5bn, anonymoys brought it down in a matter of minutes. The picture below is the bridge that NDDC said they built with 2bn
They need to disband that nddc.. Bunch of thieves

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by olapeju39759: 11:38am On Oct 18, 2020
:After ENDSARS let's join hands and#ENDXVIDEOSGuy wetin I do you na?Why you wan end my only means of entertainment wey dey give me my peace of mind and satisfaction?Abeg no go dia biko
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by Waterbear(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2020
Circulate this copied post...
Til it gets to the authorities..

*LIST OF DEMANDS THE NIGERIAN YOUTH'S WANTS THE NIGERIAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO DO BEFORE THEY CAN CALL OFF THEIR PROTEST*

October 17, 2020
africansspeakup

1. END SARS AND SWAT AND LET THOSE EXPOSED CORRUPT MEMBERS OF THE POLICE UNIT AND POLITICIANS LINKED TO THEIR CORRUPTION BE BROUGHT TO JUSTIC.

2. SACK SECURITY CHIEFS.

3. FULL DEREGULATION OF POWER SECTOR.

4. CLOSE OUR NORTHERN BORDERS TO STOP FREE ENTRY OF BANDITS.

5. BAN ALL FOREIGN MEDICAL TRIPS FOR PUBLIC SERVANTS.

6. ALL POLITICIANS SHOULD BE PLACED ON MINIMUM WAGE TO ATTRACT GENUINE PUBLIC SERVANTS, MINIMUM WAGE SHOULD BE 60,000 NGN.

7. MIGRATE TO 100% ELECTORAL REFORMS WITH ELECTRONIC VOTING TIED TO OUR BVN

8. RETURN NIGERIA TO REGIONAL GOVERNANCE STRUCTURE OR RESTRUCTURE THE COUNTRY AND EMBRACE TRUE FEDERALISM. STATES AUTONOMY MUST BE PARAMOUNT.

9. IMMEDIATELY REFORM NIGERIA POLICE FORCE AND LET EVERY STATE OR REGION CREATE ITS OWN POLICE SERVICE.

10. BODYCAM MUST BE A PRIORITY IN EVERY POLICE UNIFORM AND AUTOMOBILE VEHICLES, AS WE NO LONGER WOULD TAKE THE WORDS OF THE POLICE WITHOUT PROOF OF EVENT OR EYE WITNESSES, THIS IS TO PREVENT INNOCENT LIVES FROM WASTING, THREATS AND LAYING OF FALSE ALLEGATIONS ON INNOCENT CIVILIANS AND FALSE INCRIMINATING INFORMATION AND EVIDENCE ON INNOCENT PEOPLE.

11. ALL POLICE MEN SHOULD ONLY BE HANDED SEMI-AUTOMATIC HAND PISTOLS, WHILE THE BIG GUNS WOULD BE GIVEN TO HIGH LEVEL TACTICAL TEAM.

12. ANY HIGH LEVEL TACTICAL TEAM HAVE NO BUSINESS ON THE STREET, THEIR ONLY SINGLE PURPOSE IS TO RESPOND TO ANY POLICE BACKUP.

13. EVERY ARRESTED PERSON ACCUSED MUST BE ALIGNED TO COURT WITHIN A MAXIMUM OF 3 DAYS (72 HOURS) OF APPREHENSION OR BE SET FREE TILL ENOUGH EVIDENCE IS OBTAINED, THE POLICE SHOULDN'T MAKE ANY ARREST WITHOUT SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENT TO PROCEED TO COURT.

14. BAIL IS FREE AND THAT CORRUPTION MUST END.

15. ENTHRONE UNIVERSITY EDUCATION AS MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDERS AT ALL LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT FROM PRESIDENT TO LOCAL GOVERNMENT, WARD CHAIRPERSONS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE POLICE, AS THEY CANT SWEAR TO UPHOLD A LAW WHEN THEY DO NOT KNOW THE LAW WHICH THEY SERVE AND WE DONT NEED ILLITERATES CARRYING AUTOMATIC RIFLES TO POLICE LITERATE CITIZENS.

16. STRIP EX-GOVERNORS AND ALL ELECTED AND APPOINTED PUBLIC SERVANTS OF ALL BENEFITS AND IMMUNITIES AFTER OFFICE.

17. INCREASE SALARIES OF DOCTORS, NURSES, TEACHERS, POLICE, MILITARY OFFICERS, AND CIVIL SERVANTS.

18. GOVERNMENT SHOULD HANDS OFF OWNERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT OF BUSINESSES AT ALL LEVELS.

19. STEP DOWN IN ALL OFFICES FROM THE PRESIDENTIAL SEAT TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN AND GIVE SPACE FOR A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION OF YOUTHS.

20. NAME AND PUBLICLY CONDUCT TRIAL FOR ALL CORRUPT LEADERS AND MAKE CRIMINAL OFFENDERS FACE JUSTICE.
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by AududuNine11: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
faith551:
Light at the end of the dark tunnel.

When BBN was going on, i was always against people talking down on youths who find interest in watching the show. A community always comes with diversity, everybody has the right to choose his/her happiness as far as it hurts no one.
They wheren't lazy, neither where they ignorant or less concerened in our plight as a people. Today most of those youths we abused as lazy, or vein are on the streets protesting. I can also bet that most people who where shouting about the show then are holed up in their houses.
I have never really seen the show tho

#Live lets live.
#End SARS
#Endpolicebrutality
#We deserve better governance.

In your mind, you have said something reasonable

Very soon, LGBT protagonist will come give their own lame speech

Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by SpicyMimi(f): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Amazondepth:
Exactly! We must not miss this opportunity to end the extremely bad situation of Nigeria! Focus shouldn’t be on SARS alone, hence we miss the opportunity for a better Nigeria.
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by jrobbins: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
Amazondepth:

Fvvk them. We're praying for that. Let the country burn
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by EMXTAN1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
zedman1:
Ehhhhn, bros, please remove that 'again' please. Since I was born Nigeria has never been great, we just seem to forget the many bullsh*ts we've suffered in the past really fast. Perhaps that's human nature, we quickly forget the bad past. Let's just leave it at "Nigeria will be great"!. Thank you.

I understand bro.. u re right tho

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

I swear you talk true
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by 99thEnemy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
Denique:
Join me in singing...

They have done it again
They have done it again

I say, The Nigerian Youths have done it again o
The Youths have done it again

With NO STRINGS ATTACHED
They are doing it o

What our EVIL Government cannot do
They are doing it o

What The Government do every FOUR YEARS
They are doing all day

eh eh eh eh eh...

They are doing it o

#EndSARS
#EndLEGISLOOTERS
#EndEXECUTHIEVES
#EndJUDISHARERS
#EndIMPUNITY
#EndREDTAPISM
#EndQUOTASYSTEM
#EndTRIBALISM
#EndZOMBEISM
#EndGLOBETROTTING

END FOOLISH MENTIONS on this THREAD!!! undecided

And here comes 99thEnemy the wise one grin grin grin
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by Chigo247(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
Awwwwwn

Hope buharia is hearing and seeing it all oooo

#endsars
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by Denique(f): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
99thEnemy:

And here comes 99thEnemy the wise one grin grin grin

Hey!
What's it gonna be tomorrow
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by IamPlato(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
EVideos:
ENDSARS protesters dash money to under bridge dwellers in Abuja. They saw their plight and decided to threw money down to them. Nigeria will be great someday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOJNb30R5rw
what Is This Act Of Good For?

They Saw Their Plight? You Shouldnt Have Used That Word

So All These While They were passing there they Never Saw Their Plight but Now TheY suddenly See It And Decided To Throw Money down.

the hypocricy of trying to look good before the world

Ogun Punish Them With Their Hypocricy
Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by GoldHorse(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
I pray we see this Revolution through.....

.....the way Naija go great ehn? Even USA and others go bow!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal / Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.