Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman (28133 Views)

DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army / PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC / Hezbollah Sponsoring ENDSARS Campaign Through Nigerian Celebrities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by ProT: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
princemartinsG:
Going through many threads here on nairaland

I discover a trend where persons from a region of Nigeria are always quick to cast aspersions and besmear the person of leaders from other regions, to include Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I discover that these elements despite the decay going on in their part of the country and the excessive corrupt tendencies of their immediate leaders assume the ostrich posture to matters negatively affecting their region

As much as we Yorubas believes in the indivisibility of Nigeria and prefers mostly the unity of our Fatherland Nigeria, we cannot afford to close our eyes and ears while some untrained and unrespectful elements goes on derogatory name calling exercise on revered yoruba leaders

It is widely known that the yoruba tribe remains the most accommodating and the single thread holding Nigeria's unity together thus every other tribe in the country strongly believes and runs to the yoruba region for economic and security survival.

To this end we wish to advice all and sundry to be objective towards the matter at hand. This is no time for name calling as we all are equally guilty of whatever we may wish to blame any other Nigerian for at this period in our national evolution

Since Charity is said to begin at home let's all Nigerian citizens especially the youths become more sober and introspective and start speaking up on injustices right from our immediate local government to the state and then to the federal

We believe in the unfolding New Nigeria and as such we the youths especially must ensure not to repeat the same mistakes made by our forebears

LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Divide and rule?
D.O.A!!!

Bleep Tinubu;
Bleep Orji Kalu;
Bleep Buhari!!

They all have one thing in common - oppressors!
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by chatinent: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
undecided
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by IjebuWarrior: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Incognito403:
From what I saw with my eyes yesterday, EndSars has been hijacked by criminals.

It's no more a protest. It's now a riot and must be dealt with by all means necessary.

Baba, gbenu e soun! angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by ProT: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
kayjay69:
This most definitely means that Tinubu is sponsoringor atleast has gotten involved on some level with the #EndSars protests.

I do not mean he cares for the the protesters and Nigerians at large (the evil ogre could give zero f_c_u_k_s), I am saying he may have seized upon it to make an impression on his detractors of northern extraction within his political party.
A kind of see what I am capable of if you deny me the presidential ticket. Knowing what I know about the man, this is the type of thing he can do.

And for fools claiming he is losing revenue from the toll gate, it is free money afterall being extorted from commuters along that axis, so he is not losing zilch. Whatever he loses now, he will gain some other way. And what do you think a few millions or even a billion or two mean to him anyway. He is one of the most corrupt politicians in Nigeria, if he feels losing that much will help further his true aim, he will do it. He is well known to be a bet it all kind of man. Nigerians have no idea who their leaders really are.

"Tinubu is sponsoring yhen, yhen, yhen!"

So what d Bleep should we do about it?

Divide and rule? DOA!

#WeMove
#EndSARS
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by ProT: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
stubbornman:
Most of the youths on this forum nah embarrassment.... When we are suppose to stand as one for what is right , some idiots are busy causing chaos here.

Sad!

Don't be distracted, bro.
Some of the handles on this faceless forum are government-paid agents; they are trying their best to break our resolve with their senseless posts.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Setdpace: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
This is all a ploy to divide us again along ethnic lines. Be wise guys. Focus everyone,
#EndSARS

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Flakky26(f): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shorten your job search. Advertise your CV for free here to Potential Employers on this site . https://jobsdeyng.webs.com that connect Job seekers/applicants to employers.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by marsman: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
nameo:
No Tinubu
No Atiku
No Orji Kalu
No Tambuwal
No Kwankwaso
No Old guard, etc
As President.

We need new faces.... people without blemish. People with a zeal to completely change Nigeria.
Nobody can deceive or confuse us again

Enough is Enough!!!
No peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Fahdiga:
Why is Tinubu so afraid of Buhari. I've never seen a man that is so self serving like this Lagos landlord. I think it's better for this Drug baron to shut up than open his foul smelling mouth to vomit rubbish
The man Tinubu is only known to defend himself from allegations that never exist. The fear of the north is the beginning of wisdom for him. I don't know why he always run when no one is chasing him. May we never be unfortunate like Thief Tinubu.
Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT
#End_APC.LIES
#Restructure_NIGERIA
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by luluman: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
Incognito403:

It's no more a protest. It's now a riot and must be dealt with by all means necessary.
Mumu.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by luluman: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Incognito403:

Do you mind those ipodians?

Dont cause distraction with your tribal comment jor. Protesters are United now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by cenzymoney: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Tinubu na ole, na dem they thief our Money, as old as he is he still wan do president, we are coming for you all the van of money you kept for 2023 election.......you go explain to us not ur people who did nothing about it since
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by calcal: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
We should get ready to stone this man (TINUBU) to death anytime.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by tiredoflife(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Tinubu was not talking.... They said he was against #EndSARS
He kept quiet still...... Tinubu is the one sponsoring #EndSARS
Now he talked....... He is against #EndSARS again

He was right for keeping quiet because some elements are not going to get satisfied till he's dead or Yoruba start begging for crumbs from them....... Which is why sometimes I want lenient Yoruba to be tough and stop accommodating other tribes..... In fact break it up and send the ungrateful losers back to their state

Sorry these ungrateful losers bought the lands u buried ur great great grand father on
And they wont give it back
Deal with it grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Ategberoson(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Incognito403:

you're right, my life and my family were under a threat throughout our move to agege this morning, thank God it was private car, we were almost attacked by these hoodlum who asked you for money or get attacked by them

if you're not having anything important to do along ikorodu road to ketu, please suspend it. the hoodlum and cultist had hijacked the protest and her threaten people's life with cutlasses and knives

ignore plighting ikorodu for now if you've nothing important doing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by emperor863(m): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
ppeessuu:

Very ungrateful fools.
Go back to ur state.
Ipob leave Yoruba alone.

The biggest reason all Yoruba should support Oduduwa Republic. At the inception of the republic, we have the right to expel all economic refugees from our dear south west. This is very much achievable but not possible under "one Nigeria"
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Who said he's sponsoring the protest before? Attention seeker. undecided
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by kayjay69(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
#EndBadGovernance
ProT:

"Tinubu is sponsoring yhen, yhen, yhen!"

So what d Bleep should we do about it?

Divide and rule? DOA!

#WeMove
#EndSARS

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by shugabasbn: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Tinubu was not talking.... They said he was against #EndSARS
He kept quiet still...... Tinubu is the one sponsoring #EndSARS
Now he talked....... He is against #EndSARS again

He was right for keeping quiet because some elements are not going to get satisfied till he's dead or Yoruba start begging for crumbs from them....... Which is why sometimes I want lenient Yoruba to be tough and stop accommodating other tribes..... In fact break it up and send the ungrateful losers back to their state

Leave this bro, #endtribalism, #endethnicity, #endreligionwars, #endmediocrite, #end every negative thing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by hresso: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Lolzz, all of them denying..
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Emekaonline:

We need to start a new hashtag....................

#YibosMustLeaveYorubaLand

So who hold you now? AKPERE BASKET
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
Princewell2012:

I thought we are supposed to be united for now? At least to achieve our aim.

You dey mind am
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
princemartinsG:
Going through many threads here on nairaland

I discover a trend where persons from a region of Nigeria are always quick to cast aspersions and besmear the person of leaders from other regions, to include Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I discover that these elements despite the decay going on in their part of the country and the excessive corrupt tendencies of their immediate leaders assume the ostrich posture to matters negatively affecting their region

As much as we Yorubas believes in the indivisibility of Nigeria and prefers mostly the unity of our Fatherland Nigeria, we cannot afford to close our eyes and ears while some untrained and unrespectful elements goes on derogatory name calling exercise on revered yoruba leaders

It is widely known that the yoruba tribe remains the most accommodating and the single thread holding Nigeria's unity together thus every other tribe in the country strongly believes and runs to the yoruba region for economic and security survival.

To this end we wish to advice all and sundry to be objective towards the matter at hand. This is no time for name calling as we all are equally guilty of whatever we may wish to blame any other Nigerian for at this period in our national evolution

Since Charity is said to begin at home let's all Nigerian citizens especially the youths become more sober and introspective and start speaking up on injustices right from our immediate local government to the state and then to the federal

We believe in the unfolding New Nigeria and as such we the youths especially must ensure not to repeat the same mistakes made by our forebears

LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

For your mind you don write .. If you like dey fight another man battle no fight the one wet concern you..
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
marsman:

No peter Obi

Add am if you wan add am naaa. Dey look for fight where fight no dey.. You go just get hbp for nothing
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by marsman: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Add am if you wan add am naaa. Dey look for fight where fight no dey.. You go just get hbp for nothing
I no get problem, why you no add am. Abi na small boy, youth leader. Abeg correct your self.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
marsman:

I no get problem, why you no add am. Abi na small boy, youth leader. Abeg correct your self.

No be you mention am again? Werey person
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by marsman: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

No be you mention am again? Werey person
Na you be werey. Why you no add am at first, is iy because he is your next president.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
marsman:

Na you be werey. Why you no add am at first, is iy because he is your next president.

You are such a COWARD. FOOLISH FOOL
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Oshokalo: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
NwaOtuNaJos:
He can't be sponsoring the protest when they have block one of his sources of livelihood, i mean the lekki toll gate fee. Dude is angry sef

fact,if he is the one sponsoring they wount even protest a day at that tollgate
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by marsman: 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

You are such a COWARD. FOOLISH FOOL
You see this hypocrite. IDIOT, own your mistake, I am not like you BASTARD, I will call out all the bad eggs wíth out involving favourithism. have you heard me CURSEDassuranc.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
marsman:

You see this hypocrite. IDIOT, own your mistake, I am not like you BASTARD, I will call out all the bad eggs wíth out involving favourithism. have you heard me CURSEDassuranc.

I say again you are a Coward and a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed / How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb / Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.