Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) (84853 Views)

Kogi Governor Yahaya Bello's Security Detail & Soldiers Clash At Checkpoint / Two Shot Dead In Nnewi As IPOB & Soldiers Clash In Anambra / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by obicmag(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
A man that his house is on fire does not chase rat. Buhari went to Mali to make peace. The same buhari can not address his country that has been on fire for ten days.
Do we actually have a president or an impostor in this country? Nothing is hidden under the sun. Time will tell. we are gradually getting there. #revealidentityofthemaninasorock#
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by AnanseK(m): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Tumbulum:
yes they said it in Libya and we are saying ours but I bet you in the end women in Benue and all southern Nigeria shall go back to their farms without being afraid of killer herdsmen.
k

You’re a novice.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Celebsnews2: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hmmmm...this is serious.

Meanwhile, ApostleJohnson Suleman and Bishop Oyedepo warn Buhari against deployment of Soldiers on protesters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HyunC_dht0
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Flakky26(f): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shorten your job search. Advertise your CV for free here to Potential Employers on this site . https://jobsdeyng.webs.com that connect Job seekers/applicants to employers.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Eyinju6813(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
[Abi this one dy mad.... Se u smoke Colo ni undecided
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by sleekdre: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Fixednaija:
ENDSARS: Serious Tension as Protesters fight with Soldiers who are hired to hijack the protest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZA93Gzro1o
Please this video came out around Tuesday and it's old.. Nairaland mods should learn to post realtime situations and stop misleading people..

#EndSARS
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by homosapien(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
aumeehn:
stupid idiot! Go and tell Buhari all this!! Suffering and smiling must end!

That is the bitter truth he just said, am immune to insult incase u wanna quote me.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by homosapien(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
menzo4u:

I read every text you put up there, word for word. You actually made a whole lot of sense. But what do you think Nigerians should do at this point?

Ignore the killings by the police, turn blind eyes to the poor state of education, infrastructure, medical conditions and other basic amenities in the country while the beasts we call leaders continue to destroy the future of this country and unborn generations.

This is not just about Sars eradication, but a fight of liberation from the very many atrocities committed by those we elected. For instance, have seen you how much these senators earn in a nation where minimum wage is 30k? That's just one among thousands of "national disasters" we are currently facing.

What do you think we can do? Should we continue to live in fear and allow this to continue?

As a Nigerian born in Nigeria, I think the way forward is a round table discussion and not the jamboree we seeing on the road now.

With these end sars protest, the government has now realise that the youth are no longer docile, and it's no more business as usual.

At least give them a benefit bod doubt.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by iPopAlomo(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Seun... This is false information... Take it down
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by TruthinAction: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
Razzness:
I am tired of all this end sars protest jare, sars has already been disbanded, lets protest about something else.

This is what they are currently doing. Have you seen the recent lists of demands?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by tunjilee003: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
You're such a big fool
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by chukel(m): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
You see the problem. They will never say the truth. They blocked the road and prevented people from free movement which included the soldiers. But see the reporting.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by maasoap(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
wonder233:
I just tire. I have told many protesters of the asthmatic pregnant woman that died close to ikeja, she had an attack and was being rushed to the hospital just 15mins away from her house, but was stuck in the blockade for 2hrs, eventually giving up the ghost. I am shocked at the response I get: "so what? Innocent people have to die", "is she better than those SARS have killed?" bla bla bla.
These guys are now delusional- no different from the SARS they are protesting against
Let nobody come and tell me "peaceful protest". It is no longer peaceful when you infringe on people's rights.

I saw the post and their senseless and insensitive response of "greater sacrifice" as if that would be their response if that pregnant woman were to be their sister or wife. They are not different from the SARS they're protesting against. Criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Jakama90(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

Flog sense enter their head abeg. If you can't protest peacefully without infringing on people's fundamental human rights, thereby creating a big nuisance, then you deserved to be dealt with.

I thought they were going to beat the soldier. Na that time you go know say Nigeria no be Egypt grin

Are you a coward? You speaks like one.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by wonder233: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
I'm shocked. People are becoming delusional and they don't know it
maasoap:

I saw the post and their senseless and insensitive response of "greater sacrifice" as if that would be their response if that pregnant woman were to be their sister or wife. They are not different from the SARS they're protesting against. Criminals
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by supercase1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

Flog sense enter their head abeg. If you can't protest peacefully without infringing on people's fundamental human rights, thereby creating a big nuisance, then you deserved to be dealt with.

I thought they were going to beat the soldier. Na that time you go know say Nigeria no be Egypt grin

confirm zombie spotted........
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by supercase1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
Jakama90:
Are you a coward? You speaks like one.
the guy is a confirmed zombie why are u reasoning with a zombie cheesy

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by calcal: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
My Biafra brothers welldone.
don't give up
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
They don't know anything.

The only reason protests have successfully overthrown some leaders is because the military of those countries weren't with them. The Nigerian military will never take side with these miscreants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
wonder233:
I just tire. I have told many protesters of the asthmatic pregnant woman that died close to ikeja, she had an attack and was being rushed to the hospital just 15mins away from her house, but was stuck in the blockade for 2hrs, eventually giving up the ghost. I am shocked at the response I get: "so what? Innocent people have to die", "is she better than those SARS have killed?" bla bla bla.
These guys are now delusional- no different from the SARS they are protesting against
Let nobody come and tell me "peaceful protest". It is no longer peaceful when you infringe on people's rights.

As in eh. Nobody stopped them from protesting but why are they blocking roads? Grounding economic activities and obstructing human/vehicular movement because of one useless protest.

I think buhari is being too lenient on them, the military should be deployed to deal with any fool that block any road.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Josh6440: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
[quote author=OZOnNengiTheory post=95055555]Mad yooots

Sense Dey pain u?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by blank(f): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Plead:

As in eh. Nobody stopped them from protesting but why are they blocking roads? Grounding economic activities and obstructing human/vehicular movement because of one useless protest.

I think buhari is being too lenient on them, the military should be deployed to deal with any fool that block any rode.

If you have not been personally attacked by SARS or police even though you are innocent, please don't spoil market for those who were. Military should deal with people protesting that they have been brutalized? You are no better than those in governance.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
blank:

If you have not been personally attacked by SARS or police even though you are innocent, please don't spoil market for those who were. Military should deal with people protesting that they have been brutalized? You are no better than those in governance.

Calm down, sis.
Why are they blocking roads? Can't they protest without tampering with other people's right to free movement?

Do you know the number of people that have lost appointments, jobs and their lives because of the road block?

What's the difference between these protesters and the SARS folks they're protesting against if they keep doing this.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by March1117(m): 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

Na MADNESS dey worry you!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by blank(f): 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
Plead:

Calm down, sis.
Why are they blocking roads? Can't they protest without tampering with other people's right to free movement?

Do you know the number of people that have lost appointments, jobs and their lives because of the road block?

What's the difference between these protesters and the SARS folks they're protesting against if they keep doing this.

I am not going to talk about those things. I'm going to talk about your mindset that feels it's okay to get military involved because people are protesting being brutalized.

Why was your option not for govt to quickly reorganize things, set up the Human Rights Tribunal, try the erring police etc. Why was your response to bring in soldiers to brutalize more people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
blank:

I am not going to talk about those things. I'm going to talk about your mindset that feels it's okay to get military involved because people are protesting being brutalized.

Why was your option not for govt to quickly reorganize things, set up the Human Rights Tribunal, try the erring police etc. Why was your response to bring in soldiers to brutalize more people?

Because the protesters are blocking roads thereby obstructing human and vehicular movement.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by ndubueze92(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

It's a shame .... You're a big joke. People like you usually are feather Weights in the scheme of things.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by InvertedHammer: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
/
Poor military training.

The stvpid soldiers didn't even count on how easy it is to disarm them. To disarm them wouldn't haven taken up to 10 seconds if those men knew about guns. grin

/
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Mynet11(m): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
Please all the protesters should use Nigerian flag during the protest and the soldiers won't do nothing
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by robosky02(m): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
The new 7 point agenda

#ENDSARS

#END.police.brutality (pay.police.well)

#END.estimated.Billings. (No.power. no.pay)

#END.frequent. ASUU.strike. (pay.lecturers. well)

#END.water.bill.now

#END.Lauretta. onochie. (Let.INEC.be.truly .independent.)

#END.Resource. control.

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Deemayor: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Why you dey Post old video now? Something that happened Long time ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.