Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Can A Sinner Stop Sinning By The Grace Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Sinner Stop Sinning By The Grace Of God? (211 Views)

Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / As A Believer, How Can I Stop Sinning Repeatedly? - Olamide Obire / Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Sinner Stop Sinning By The Grace Of God? by paxonel(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2020
Does the Grace of God have power to make a sinner stop sinning?
I have heard a lady saying i got married to a chronic womanizer husband hoping that he will change the moment he gives his life to Christ because there is power in the Grace of God that change lives.
But guess what?
Even after all the prayers of repentance by the man, he keeps finding himself cheating on his wife.
So i wonder, is there anything like the power of Grace changing people's lives without them knowing about it or them making deliberate effort to change?
Re: Can A Sinner Stop Sinning By The Grace Of God? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2020
paxonel:
Does the Grace of God have power to make a sinner stop sinning?
I have heard a lady saying i got married to a chronic womanizer husband hoping that he will change the moment he gives his life to Christ because there is power in the Grace of God that change lives.
But guess what?
Even after all the prayers of repentance by the man, he keeps finding himself cheating on his wife.
So i wonder, is there anything like the power of Grace changing people's lives without them knowing about it or them making deliberate effort to change?

Any man who cheats has No Fear of God and is void of understanding.

Proverbs 1, 2, 4,5, 6,7,8 and 9 is his friend if he wants.

1 Like

Re: Can A Sinner Stop Sinning By The Grace Of God? by paxonel(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Any man who cheats has No Fear of God and is void of understanding.

Proverbs 1, 2, 4,5, 6,7,8 and 9 is his friend if he wants.
ok

(1) (Reply)

Which Dent Is Deadlier? / Would You Have Protested If You Foresaw The Destruction, Looting, Violence? / Help Of Religious Leaders Needed To Quell The Tensed Atmosphere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.