Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa (67234 Views)

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by joefelin2345: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
jjxxx:
In my opinion, if all the G.Os of these big churches can't go to protest ground, they should hire careters to cook, load the food in Vans and direct them to different locations of the protest to feed the youths. By so doing, they won't get tired fighting. They should also direct all their big branches to do same in their localities.
Kudos to Mommy G.O of RCCG.
Others should follow suits. The protest is for everyone and will benefit everyone.

God bless our able youths.
God bless the new Nigeria.
God bless our churches.
Let the Youth beware of this kind gifts. They could be a Greek one becos they know the ruling of the Politirants may be on the way.
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by mechanics(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
Wow, that's nice from her.
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by joefelin2345: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Omooba77:
Mummy G.O sent in 3 trucks to Alausa this morning. We have 27 packs of bottle water, 1,000 of pure water & 27 bags of puffpuff directly from RCCG camp. We see it, we appreciate it! #EndSARS #AlausaProtest

https://twitter.com/Mosopemi/status/1317725829074456577
Where were they, the church & mosques before the Youth exploded?
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Brushstrokes20: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
Thanks mummy G.O....
Nig urgently needs a leader
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by hatakekakashi: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
Darkerberry:

How do you have idea what some myopic fellows may think if you yourself isn't thinking or haven't thought about it that way?!
Hmmmmm grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by notoriousbabe: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
They should not collect anything especially foods and drinks from MURIC o. That Ishaq Akintola fit poison them

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
So I took permission from my boss to join The #ENDSARS Protest coming up on Monday at Ekehuan road Benin City since he would be travelling on Friday to return on Wednesday, guess what he said....I SHOULD AV FIRED U RIGHT AWAY FOR EVEN SAYING THAT. IT'S LIKE YOU ARE TIRED OF THIS JOB.DID SARS KILL ANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER? I froze!

But I can't blame him,his kids are schooling abroad , he's enjoying his job with this current government so he feels untouchable.So I decided to chill.
you should thank God you didn't loose your job
you are not wise
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Olarewaju89: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
jjxxx:
In my opinion, if all the G.Os of these big churches can't go to protest ground, they should hire careters to cook, load the food in Vans and direct them to different locations of the protest to feed the youths. By so doing, they won't get tired fighting. They should also direct all their big branches to do same in their localities.
Kudos to Mommy G.O of RCCG.
Others should follow suits. The protest is for everyone and will benefit everyone.

God bless our able youths.
God bless the new Nigeria.
God bless our churches.

What of mosque
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Allansmith: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
He is not well..when the times comes and he can't access the airtport he would know we need good governance,it's not only about killings it's about a new Nigeria...Maybe he needs be schooled on what's going on...Mtcheww

ReneeNuttall:
So I took permission from my boss to join The #ENDSARS Protest coming up on Monday at Ekehuan road Benin City since he would be travelling on Friday to return on Wednesday, guess what he said....I SHOULD AV FIRED U RIGHT AWAY FOR EVEN SAYING THAT. IT'S LIKE YOU ARE TIRED OF THIS JOB.DID SARS KILL ANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER? I froze!

But I can't blame him,his kids are schooling abroad , he's enjoying his job with this current government so he feels untouchable.So I decided to chill.
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Allansmith: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
Lol

Dwayne22:

you should thank God you didn't loose your job
you are not wise
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by cocolacec(m): 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
Omooba77:
Mummy G.O sent in 3 trucks to Alausa this morning. We have 27 packs of bottle water, 1,000 of pure water & 27 bags of puffpuff directly from RCCG camp. We see it, we appreciate it! #EndSARS #AlausaProtest

https://twitter.com/Mosopemi/status/1317725829074456577

Since adeboye’s wife deliver puff puff,Oyedepo go deliver 30 bags popcorn and peanuts,Olukoya wife go deliver 35 cartons of gala and pure water grin grin grin

Suleiman’s wife go send bread and beans.
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Humanoid01(m): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
Thank you Mummy.

APC paid zombies:

yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls

If SheCow rapes their wives and daughters, zombies will still blame the wives and daughters. That's how terrible they have been programmed because of crumbs. They are hired by the state to surpport state sponsored terrorism of citizens against their own conscience. May we never be unfortunately unfortunate like them.

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#Restructure_NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Omooba77: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
cocolacec:

Since adeboye’s wife deliver puff puff,Oyedepo go deliver 30 bags popcorn and peanuts,Olukoya wife go deliver 35 cartons of gala and pure water grin grin grin

You too go deliver mouth to chop am..
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by dalass(f): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
lathrowinger:
Anonymous for better. mummy G.O from RCCG sounds somehow cool... Anyway cuddles to her

Most of the things they do anonymously, people will call them out for.not doing anything. Now they are public about it, you want them to be anonymous again!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Ademoore07(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
Oyibopigin:
hmmmm mummy G.O

I day fear Greek gift oh

anyways sha after this time we go call all the daddy G.Os to give accounts of all the tites and offering them don collect
Werey wo leleyi? Shoro niyen? Hiss
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Ademoore07(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
cocolacec:

Funny dude. Lol
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Oyibopigin: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ademoore07:
Werey wo leleyi? Shoro niyen? Hiss

i dont know what you mean but I just know what you wrote their is for your mother omo jati jati
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Angy55(f): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

Don't worry, heaven will fire him.
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by cocolacec(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Omooba77:

You too go deliver mouth to chop am..

I eat only lasagne and spaghetti bolognaise.
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by 12345baba(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Mummy for president

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Onlyonebuhari: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
We are coming on all those flying jets with congregation money. They are SARS pro
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Homeboiy: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

Avoid ring road as from 6pm or u will be robbed by those boys
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by femifezzy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
Iya niyen!!!!...thankx mummy
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Abudu2000(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

why not drop the company name, u could land a better job through this so don't be scared to expose him. His kind is what we are fighting against #Endbrutality
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by mcfestgee: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
joseph1832:
Well I'll want to ask if this protest had happened during GEJ tenure if she would have sent all those stuff, considering the fact that her husband was close to that particular government at that time.

In Nigeria, there are two class of people I don't trust and I will never trust, they're politicians and the clergy. (Pastors and Imams).

You are wrong. The husband planned a 1million man match against bad government during GEJ tenors.
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Burgerlomo: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Thank you Mummy G.O.

Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by toye440: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Mama awon youths from time immemorial. Thank you ma. We will never forget.

I hope some myopic fellows won't say this gesture has a political undertone lol. The way some people think shaa
You Mean Freeze And His Sheeples. Who Else Notice Freeze Has Gone Dumb, Just Hope Someone Can Deliver This Message To Him. Soro soke Werey.
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
lathrowinger:

according to report, northern clerics, sheiks and so on, always have negative reasons, thinking protest is beyond #End sars, been sponsor by southerners in other to spoil bubu regime. U know they lack of truth... All this bad economy is not their problem, as long as they are on the throne. That's why we need to protest wisely and focus... May God help us

Make dem stay there naa. Dem dey tell blind man say war don start?
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Ademoore07(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
Oyibopigin:

i dont know what you mean but I just know what you wrote their is for your mother omo jati jati
I give you some money to buy sense for that your empty skull. Next time, think b4 posting.
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
joseph1832:
Well I'll want to ask if this protest had happened during GEJ tenure if she would have sent all those stuff, considering the fact that her husband was close to that particular government at that time.

In Nigeria, there are two class of people I don't trust and I will never trust, they're politicians and the clergy. (Pastors and Imams).

Is he not even closer to this government than that of Gej's?
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Burruchaga71(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
What is she doing for a living? Just asking. Thank u Ma, we appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.