Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa (67026 Views)

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2020
GuestLog:
That's sad bro! For the fear of losing your job, you have to dine with the devil.

No be so life suppose be!

Remember this song?
"Wherever you go! Wherever you be, do not say yes when you need to say yes"

Pounder on this deligently.

Smiles thanks alot.
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2020
Kazim88:

Your BOSS is even nice. Me i for sack you.

You leave weekend to go join, when the protest hot na monday you wan go.

Apparently you are looking for lazy excuse to avoid work. If you heart is their use part of salary to buy food and send to those on ground.
Get involve on twitter.
Protest shouldn't affect your job.

I work on weekends too,no off,no pub holiday,I close 2pm/4pm on Sundays. I leave home 5_30 a.m everyday,close 6_30/7p.m .And lastly I'm not lazy.

Always ask qstns before u jump into conclusions pls.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2020
Wierdceo:

Whats the name of the company lets hack them. Or what is his ID on social media legs yarb him small.

Lol its not a company.I work directly with him.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Don't be scared biko. Kindly drop his numbers let us finish the rest for you. You'll be GLAD you dropped it.

Ah pls o, I av no better option yet.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Homeboiy: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

That's a fact...thanks.

Cool
The protest has already started this morning

They have set fire to block the entrance of my street

Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by yemi1504: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2020
Antoeni:
Single Ladies Join the End SARS
Protest Now And Avoid going to Shilloh or Redeem Camp at December to Look For Husband.
Offer Valid while Stock Last

Not interested in their senseless asses anyway SMH, they love bad boys and I am not one, they label me a Simp or beta male anyways.

#OperationSingleForever
#MGTOW
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Kazim88: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

I work on weekends too,no off,no pub holiday,I close 2pm/4pm on Sundays. I leave home 5_30 a.m everyday,close 6_30/7p.m .And lastly I'm not lazy.

Always ask qstns before u jump into conclusions pls.

What you should have humbly requested from your boss is a day off weekly.
Explain to him, you need that day off to recoup and recharge yourself.

If you have done so before and he refused, then you already know the kind of person he his.

You either accept what it is as what it is based on other advantages of the job or start plotting out.

Still, telling your boss you want to leave work and goan protest take selfie and experience the carnival speak negative...

Although time will come, when all would leave their work and resist this govt, perhaps when then send in the army but for now mind your job.
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2020
joseph1832:
Well I'll want to ask if this protest had happened during GEJ tenure if she would have sent all those stuff, considering the fact that her husband was close to that particular government at that time.

In Nigeria, there are two class of people I don't trust and I will never trust, they're politicians and the clergy. (Pastors and Imams).
I was going to mention you when I saw your moniker viewing one of the endSARS thread before something whispered to me that I should check your posts first. Your head dey complete most times, my guy!
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Vulcan24(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2020
joseph1832:
Well I'll want to ask if this protest had happened during GEJ tenure if she would have sent all those stuff, considering the fact that her husband was close to that particular government at that time.

In Nigeria, there are two class of people I don't trust and I will never trust, they're politicians and the clergy. (Pastors and Imams).

Permit me to tell you that actions are judged base on present circumstances and predicated upon by the intent and not similar event under different circumstances you are citing

If cases and judgement of persons are decided with your take, there would never be second chance pardon or justice in the world

The woman performed according to her conscience considering present circumstances and you think u can judge her with ur low sense of discernment?

Pls look for another target
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Oyibopigin: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2020
DollarBuddy:

Dumbest post from a docile, lost and frustrated suck low life.

why should I diss you ? give you cheap promotion I think you are so dry I should give you lotion

direct your frustrations to the government, they will give a f.uck
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by DonJobless: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kazim88:

What you should have humbly requested from your boss is a day off weekly.
Explain to him, you need that day off to recoup and recharge yourself.

If you have done so before and he refused, then you already know the kind of person he his.

You either accept what it is as what it is based on other advantages of the job or start plotting out.

Still, telling your boss you want to leave work and goan protest take selfie and experience the carnival speak negative...

Although time will come, when all would leave their work and resist this govt, perhaps when then send in the army but for now mind your job.

Well said.
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Homeboiy:

Cool
The protest has already started this morning

They have set fire to block the entrance of my street

I actually lost interest after watching a video of how they burnt down idogbo police station with cars and buses,and also buggled Prison at sapele road,prisoners were seen jumping the fence.I think hoodlums av hijacked the protest in some areas.
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by DollarBuddy: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Oyibopigin:

why should I diss you ? give you cheap promotion I think you are so dry I should give you lotion

direct your frustrations to the government, they will give a f.uck

Lol.... Copy Copy, MI should sue you for plagiarism.

You're so dry than drier...
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Homeboiy: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

I actually lost interest after watching a video of how they burnt down idogbo police station with cars and buses,and also buggled Prison at sapele road,prisoners were seen jumping the fence.I think hoodlums av hijacked the protest in some areas.

Them don dash us 24 hrs curfew now

All of us go hear am
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by christopher123(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
lathrowinger:
Anonymous for better. mummy G.O from RCCG sounds somehow cool... Anyway cuddles to her
na PR naaaaa
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by shoprite: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
So I took permission from my boss to join The #ENDSARS Protest coming up on Monday at Ekehuan road Benin City since he would be travelling on Friday to return on Wednesday, guess what he said....I SHOULD AV FIRED U RIGHT AWAY FOR EVEN SAYING THAT. IT'S LIKE YOU ARE TIRED OF THIS JOB.DID SARS KILL ANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER? I froze!

But I can't blame him,his kids are schooling abroad , he's enjoying his job with this current government so he feels untouchable.So I decided to chill.

So after I warned you about the protest you decided to bring me to social media . . .do not bother returning to work . . .you even had to tell the world that my kids school abroad . . .really ??
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by tarantino1: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Homeboiy:

Them don dash us 24 hrs curfew now

All of us go hear am

Una people too dey overdo things sef
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
shoprite:

So after I warned you about the protest you decided to bring me to social media . . .do not bother returning to work . . .you even had to tell the world that my kids school abroad . . .really ??

Oga be calming down sir.I been no call ur name na.Pls don't fire me just yet,unless u want me to report u to anonymous

Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Homeboiy: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
tarantino1:

Una people too dey overdo things sef

That’s Benin City for you

There own thing de always different

We go suffer no be small
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by tarantino1: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Homeboiy:

That’s Benin City for you

There own thing de always different

We go suffer no be small

I sabi una na

I stay Benin for 5 years before I gradj last year.

Una kon do pass us for warri
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by shoprite: 7:26am On Oct 20, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

Oga be calming down sir.I been no call ur name na.Pls don't fire me just yet,unless u want me to report u to anonymous

Ok . . .you may now go for the protest . . .but next time don't bring me to social media o . . .dialogue is always the best way to resolve issues . . .and while at the protest please watch out for stray bullets because I will need you to resume back to work immediately after the protest.

Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2020
shoprite:

Ok . . .you may now go for the protest . . .but next time don't bring me to social media o . . .dialogue is always the best way to resolve issues . . .and while at the protest please watch out for stray bullets because I will need you to resume back to work immediately after the protest.

Lol thank you sir
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Darkerberry: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Sometimes when you live around the area where mad men plenty. You would know how they behave and reason. It doesn't mean you reason like them.

Many can Lynch themselves because of Christianity talkless saying shits about Christians.

Then it's only a matter of time before you do more than just "know how they behave and reason"
When you're in rome it's a matter of time before behaving like a roman grin
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Darkerberry: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Eriokanmi:
if you ask me, na who I go com ask now? undecided

U fit ask FFK after u ask him who dey sponsor him trips
Re: EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa by Eriokanmi: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Darkerberry:

U fit ask FFK after u ask him who dey sponsor him trips
since you know better, I leave that assignment for you to handle. Don't forget to give me a report ok? Good luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.