Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Endsars,can Any Protest Be Ended On A False Pretense? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars,can Any Protest Be Ended On A False Pretense? (208 Views)

June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos / Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos / "We Won't Allow Any Protest In Lagos", Police Warn Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Endsars,can Any Protest Be Ended On A False Pretense? by edego2up(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
I thought many nairalanders don't hear what the minister of information was saying on radio Nigeria this morning,he spoke of many false accusations against endsars protesters, the one that mainly agitated me was when he was saying that the protesters don't know what they want and that they are politically motivated
I am asking you oga Lai Mohammed, are you saying that Nigeria is been on a good footing, or don't you know that if something is not quickly done now your information ministry is sweeping Nigeria into doom.you also said that the protesters were about to assassinate the Odin state Governor, another false statement from you is that you said Buhari has meant with all the things the protesters were asking for and you don't know why they should still be on the road, you also went further to threaten that (your government will not tolerate them anymore)_"not no government",.Sir, why were you very loud on the return of osun state Governor and failed to mention about the killing in Edo state and Abuja even in Ondo state where the police has been killing the peaceful protesters, is your government a responsible one you have woefully failed to talk to your police to stop the killing of innocent Nigerians and also failed in your responsibility to address the national inflation ..only to come on air and issue a treath to the whole nation.oga Lai Mohammed if you like continue to use your police again us we will not leave the road until our five points agenda are meant.however I know that you and Buhari your brother know how to put up false impression to the outside Nation very soon Buhari will travel out of Nigeria to go and Tell then a false pretenseus all is parfect act, but this time we are going to remain on the road.we will do this we will do that which Buhari is known for will no longer be accepted till we see action.
Re: Endsars,can Any Protest Be Ended On A False Pretense? by edego2up(m): 9:10pm On May 06, 2021
You all can now see that Lai Muhammed and Bihari had finally swept 9ja into serious problem and as I said before if urgent steps are not taking there is doom looming ahead for Bihari and the presidency don't say I am a profect, but know it that there will not be protest again, because they have instructed their soldier to kill all protesters but a sudden surge of breakdown of laws and regulations will overwhelmed and the presidency will see whether there is God or not

(1) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmed: A Consistent Idiot / Ondo: Agboola Dispels Resignation Rumour / The Blood Of The Innocent Cries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.