Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Am I Giving You My Book For FREE? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am I Giving You My Book For FREE? (205 Views)

5 Reason Your Business Is Not Giving You Increase And Enough Sales (online/offli / Akin Alabi Calls Out Jumia For Listing His Book For Sale Without His Approval / What Is Giving You Stress In Port Harcourt You Need Help With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Giving You My Book For FREE? by Ortega101: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
To any copywriter (new or old) who is ever tired of being with the cycle of clients today, no clients tomorrow...

Or who is tired of dealing with clients that pay peanuts and still disturb the daylight of you...

Or who is tired of fighting the price war on Fiverr or Upwork...

And ready to get a torrential flow of high income Copywriting clients...

Get my book -99 scripts for getting Copywriting Clients for free.

Click here: www.ortegaogomigo.com/cami

Cheers!

Ortega Ogomigo

Re: Am I Giving You My Book For FREE? by PremzY002(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
Bless my life with this book.

I can give you Grammarly premium account in exchange (as a copywriter, I'm sure that you already know that 1 Year Grammarly account costs Over 53,000 naira).

Yes...!

You are fully aware of its multiple benefits.

It's a WIN - WIN for us.

You blessed a soul and still got great value in return.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Convert Your Website Or Blog To A Professional Android App For Just . . . / 'Every Home Should Have One': Ways Essential Oil Diffuser Can Boost Your Health / Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.