Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) (69654 Views)

I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) / Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by Germandude30: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
Is her husband not among the politicians dat are milking the country dry?.mediocre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by ekaette1621: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
Na wa oooo for this vagina people.

Dem no go gree make we hear #ENDSARS in peace.

LUBBISH
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by MrJavaS: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
This one didn't join endsars?
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by ejimatic: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Frankice:
Love you baby. You are so extra," Regina Daniels thanks husband Ned Nwoko as he gifts her a car and a 24 million Naira wrist watch for her birthday

Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has flaunted the luxury bus and N24 million wristwatch her husband, Ned Nwoko, gifted her for her birthday.

The mother of one shared a video of herself entering her new whip as she stepped out with her friends last night, she also shared a video of herself showing off the watch on her hand.

She thanked her husband saying;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGe3P2wj0hR/?igshid=137vfotfniisn

Watch video as she flaunts her gifts in style...

WATCH NOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjfcxFh6WL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnSE99bbvjg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZPhEA2UjiU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mStQQxUo2o
. 24m wrist watch when thousands of Nigerian s are yet to eat today.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by emetisuccess(m): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Congratulations. #Endsars #endswat #endasuu
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by WorriorPlus: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
If she can't join #EndSARS movement, can't she keep quiet for a while? Displaying wealth on social media at this moment is incentive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by Princedapace(m): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Jah1:

So u don't know??
Women will rather go for an old man of 70years that wealthy than a young guy of 28years that building his future..

#Hustleoooh

So ur life starts and ends on a woman? This is one of the reasons the black race is still backward till date. We focus on stupid things. Our men must want to make money by all means to impress women. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by Celebsnews2: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Vanity..lol

Meanwhile, ApostleJohnson Suleman and Bishop Oyedepo warn Buhari against deployment of Soldiers on protesters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HyunC_dht0
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by Igyeseh(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
100% stone free, neat local rice.

https://www.nairaland.com/6166183/neat-local-rice-available-large/1#6166183.33.

Available in large quantity.
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by xreal: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
KingDash:
#endsars... this news no dey relevant.

I wonder.

#EndSARS
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by DontBullshitMe: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
Luxury bus for commercial transportation??
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by BlaqT: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
[code][/code]EndSars plz
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by simplepee(f): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
24 mill?? ??

Someone's 50 years salary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by Mogul750: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
Uyi168:
U are out there as a lady with a cute pussy and yet struggling,my dear, u don't know your way..
grin bad nigga

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
On top this ENDSARS situation, these ones wan still grab spotlight, on top such triviality??! Smh!!! What a Pity!!!

If only someone can reach out to them, and whisper that most Nigerian youths no longer give a fvck!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by Dalil8: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
Jah1:

So u don't know??
Women will rather go for an old man of 70years that wealthy than a young guy of 28years that building his future..

#Hustleoooh

Na still win win for boiz dem, just hustle hard for ur 20's so dat by 70 u go don dey count billions, make all dis young girls dey warm your bed.

Woman no dey finish.
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by Oka4: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
YungMillionaire:
The ruling class of this country are incapable of feeling the pains of the average Nigeria. The children of the elites drive around in expensive vehicles - that can feed the average Nigerian family for 10 years. The elites do not understand what it means to be struggling. Their families are doing as well or even better than the families of American and European elites. The ONLY thing that is keeping the 'peace' in this atmosphere of suffering and slavery, is that most Nigerians are extremely religious. And religion as the wiseman said is the opium of the masses. If you remove Islam and Christianity from Nigeria, it won't take up to a year before the slaves (average Nigerians) revolt and slaughter their slave masters ( Nigerian political elites).
Exactly bro, but if you say it loud now dey will say YOU ARE ANTI-CHRIST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by robosky02(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
The new 7 point agenda

#ENDSARS

#END.police.brutality (pay.police.well)

#END.estimated.Billings. (No.power. no.pay)

#END.frequent. ASUU.strike. (pay.lecturers. well)

#END.water.bill.now

#END.Lauretta. onochie. (Let.INEC.be.truly .independent.)

#END.Resource. control.

Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by AyoConduit: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
*STATE OF THE NATION*

*Twenty-one senators currently receiving pensions from government as ex-governors and deputy governors.*

*The current senators who once served as governors are Ibrahim Gaidem of Yobe, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau of Kano, Kabiru Gaya of Kano, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, Theodore Orji of Abia, Abdullahi Adamu of Nasarawa, Sam Egwu of Ebonyi, Shaaba Lafiagi of Kwara, Joshua Dariye of Plateau Jonah Jang of Plateau, Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko of Sokoto, Ahmed Sani Yarima of Zamfara, Danjuma Goje of Gombe, Bukar Abba Ibrahim of Yobe, Adamu Aliero of Kebbi, George Akume of Benue and Isiaka Adeleke of Osun and so on*

*The former deputy governors in the Senate are Ms Biodun Olujimi of Ekiti and Enyinaya Harcourt Abaribe of Abia. Danladi Abubakar Sani served as the acting governor of Taraba state.*

*Many former governors are also in Buhari's Cabinet as Ministers. This includes: Ngige, Fayemi, Amaechi and Fashola (SAN)*

*In Akwa Ibom State, the law provides that ex governors and deputy governors receive pension equivalent to they salaries of the incumbent. The package also includes a new official car and a utility vehicle every four years; one personal aide; a cook, chauffeurs and security guards for the governor at a sum not exceeding N5 million per month and N2.5 million for his deputy governor.*

*In Rivers, the law provides 100 percent of annual basic salaries for the ex-governor and deputy, one residential house for the former governor “anywhere of his choice in Nigeria”; one residential house anywhere in Rivers for the deputy, three cars for the ex-governor every four years and two cars for the deputy every four years.*

*It is alledged that in Lagos, a former governor will get two houses, one in Lagos and another in Abuja, estimated at N500 million in Lagos and N700 million in Abuja.y He also receives six new cars to be replaced every three years; a furniture allowance of 300 percent of annual salary to be paid every two years, and a N30 million pension annually for life.*

*This is the reality for all the 21 ex govenors and deputy governors who are currently serving as senators. This same is also true of ex governors who are now serving as Ministers.*

*NOW I ASK:*
*How many years did these guys serve their states as governors and deputy governors?Is it more than 8years? Is that a reason to be entitled to pensions for life?* *Even if they are entitled to pension for life, must it be so outrageous?*

*As if that is not enough: HOW on earth can any public servant with conscience collect salaries and allowances as a senator or minister, and still have the audacity to claim pensions equivalent to the salaries of a serving governor in Nigeria?*

*IT ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE. *

*Once you are elected a senator or appointed a minister, you must forfeit any pension accruing to you from government at any level until you vacate office. This should also apply to senators collecting military pensions like former Senate President David Mark.*

*Yet these senators are in the Senate that is inviting the current finance minister to discuss the recession of Nigeria's economy. A senator pockets approximately 30 million naira monthly as salary and allowances. Our "honourables" are not interested to make laws that could restructure our country into economically autonomous federating States/Regions to save the country from sectional agitations that is threatening to destroy Nigeria. The sad and hopeless situation is that the rest of Nigerians are busy arguing based on party, ethnic and affiliations while these enemies of state continue to rape us.*

*Do you know that it costs tax payers 290m Naira yearly to maintain each member of our National Assembly in a country where nothing works & 80% of population earn below 300 Naira a day ? A working day earning of a senator is more than a yearly income of a doctor; it's more than the salary of 42 Army generals or 48 professors or 70 commissioners of police or more than twice the pay of the US President or 9 times the salary of US congressmen.*

*It's high time the country had a referendum on those outrageous salaries of Senators, House of Representative members and other political office holders.*

*If you are seriously against the looting of our commonwealth in Nigeria, in the name of democracy, you can let this piece go viral by sharing it with as many of your contacts and groups too!*

_IF THIS IS NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU JOIN THE WORLDWIDE #ENDSARS PROTEST, THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.._

```This revolution is far beyond ending sars now, IT IS REFORMINGy NIGERIA...```

Keep sharing this post
#ENDSARS#
Rugged inventory

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by sylve11: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Onyedika122:
Wow...

Na to just turn to fyn girl ooh
Make Nigerian senator marry me like this
Life don change be that

that your face shape nor get remedy. grin cool
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by Kemight15: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
That's what she is there for

May she live long to enjoy it
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by Intrepid01(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Mtchew everything na time, enjoy for now!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by flexyrule(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Macsjebs:

Guy grin grin grin grin
What!!!!!!
You dey monitor me shocked
You that you're everywhere...
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by sylve11: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
Jah1:

So u don't know??

this question is kinda funny....... grin cool
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by hammerP: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
WOMEN ARE ALL THE SAME.

THEY MAKE SAME FACES AND BEHAVE THE SAME WEN THEY ARE CHOPPING YOU.

JUST MAKE THAT MONEY FINISH FIRST, YOU WILL REALISE JUST HOW STUPID YOU HAVE BEEN. cool
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
Jah1:

Talking out of experience

and so what? there are many ladies out there who don't need any man money and are ready to support, I got my first car with the support of a lady friend with the one I saved

not all ladies are gold diggers, my woman once used her house rent paid my project which resort to staying with a younger student

Regina Daniel is enjoying now doesn't she won't still have what will still bug her mind

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by Reex12(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
vanity upon vanity,life without christ is void
seek ye first the kingdom of God
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by Mogul750: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
24milion naira watch undecided nawaooo i no believe am, show me the receipt undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by Pearly255(f): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sets of idiots
Her life goal nah to marry person husband and the man own nah to chase small small children old enough to be his grandchildren. Money is the root of all evil.

Bold foolishness

#RestructureNigeria
#EndSarsForLifeLikeTheyNeverExisted

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
I know some fools will say its because I don't have money that's why I'm sounding the way I'm about to sound now.....but wait let me say my mind.

This is the most irritating News I've heard in recent time. 24 million naira wrist watch as a gift in a country where poverty has given 70% of her population smack down, a country where fuel subsidy removal has made life difficult for the ordinary man, a country where roads are like death traps to those who ply them and so many more.

this Old man has the moral confidence and financial ego to go ahead and still allow his grand daughter! oh! sorry, Wife to be gifted a whole estate as a wrist watch on her wrist. from which account? I can bet my kidney that his wealth is not straight.

quote legends of antagonistic attitudes! I ready for una! oya! bring it on...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Dozing Off At Work (Photo) / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Fake Ass: Mercy Eke Reacts To Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.