Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

#ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 (11619 Views)

EndSARS: Is It Right For Protesters To Block The Roads? / Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" / Revolution Towards Eradication Of Unemployment And Poverty In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by Ikea81: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2020
This guy too dey think....you go dey get migriane well well. This protest ha has only one purpose. To divide Nigerian. See what happens in next 6weeks. The real movement is coming from the south south/ south East
Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by nku5: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
MagicBishop:

Bio-Leninism is a hallmark of communist take overs

Get the undesirables and degenerates on your side , give them a voice and later a position.

These are the staunchest loyalists to any movement because they know without the movement , they return to obscurity

So to remain relevant, they know the movement must be sustained .

Lenin recruited thugs, whores and lowly peasants in his revolution. Even Stalin was once a small time street thug and thief .

He became someone through the Bolsheviks .

The DNC does the same with their trannies, gays , niggers and dykess.

In Nigeria, MC Oluomo is a die hard APC member because it gave him relevance . Same thing with Kabaka and other APC thugs .

This is the ODB we know and love!

Though your anti-Igbo posts these days are very loony grin You nailed this post 120%. I don't agree with everything on this thread but you are on to something. I support protests against SARS but something is fishy. I'm seeing the same sai baba election energy at play. Anybody who asks questions is shouted down and smeared

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by MagicBishop: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
nku5:

This is the ODB we know and love!

Though your anti-Igbo posts these days are very loony grin You nailed this post 120%. I don't agree with everything on this thread but you are on to something. I support protests against SARS but something is fishy. I'm seeing the same sai baba election energy at play. Anybody who asks questions is shouted down and smeared

You chose to align with Christ killers and as such you are no longer my brethren .

Repent from your Zionist path and maybe we can reconcile .

We want to leave the Islamist scorpions and now you transformed to vipers.

Abegi my brother , Jews are not welcome in my better South.
Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by nku5: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
MagicBishop:

You chose to align with Christ killers and as such you are no longer my brethren .

Repent from your Zionist path and maybe we can reconcile .

We want to leave the Islamist scorpions and now you transformed to vipers.

Abegi my brother , Jews are not welcome in my better South.

I follow Jesus. No start this your kolo yarn again grin
Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by MagicBishop: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
nku5:

I follow Jesus. No start this your kolo yarn again grin

But you identify as a Jew and have a soft spot for Jews and Israhell.

You are now the official equivalent of Yoruba muslims with double loyalty and so can not be trusted .

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by MagicBishop: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Bump
Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by MagicBishop: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2020
The tribe of the (((FEW))) always banks on either sides of the coin.

Either way we look at it, they are in control .

If you think 2020 was bad, then you are in for a shocker in 2021.
Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by MagicBishop: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Haccord, who is the fool now?

By November you go see Buhari as your king and not president .
Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by Guestlander: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
nato20ng:

"If CNN is backing you, then you aren't the ressistance , you are their useful idiots." This is deep!

Very deep to simple minded people, the easily led and conspiracy theorists. By the way, what is the connection between the CNN and # EndSars?
Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by HAccord: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
MagicBishop:
Haccord, who is the fool now?

By November you go see Buhari as your king and not president .

Like I said earlier, your brain is currently cooling off in your village people's calabash somewhere in a coven in your neck of the woods. Do well to retrieve it and stop sounding like a lobotimized mor0n.
Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
CNN and the CIA work together .

CNN is the propaganda arm of the CIA.

The CIA through CNN spread disinformation to target nations.

So you shouldn't be suprised when you see CNN supporting Revolution.

4 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by Guestlander: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
CNN and the CIA work together .

CNN is the propaganda arm of the CIA.

The CIA through CNN spread disinformation to target nations.

So you shouldn't be suprised when you see CNN supporting Revolution.

Yeah, and our policemen are actually aliens from Jupiter who stole the bodies of Nigerian policemen in order to deceive us.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by MagicBishop: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Guestlander:

Yeah, and our policemen are actually aliens from Jupiter who stole the bodies of Nigerian policemen in order to deceive us.

Zombie
Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by Guestlander: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
MagicBishop:

Zombie

Alailogbon. Conspiracy theorist. CIA ko, KGB ni.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by MagicBishop: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
Guestlander:

Alailogbon. Conspiracy theorist. CIA ko, KGB ni.

Your zomniesm no get cure.

Remain a buharist dunce
Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by Guestlander: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
MagicBishop:

Your zomniesm no get cure.

Remain a buharist dunce

Is it your hate for Buhari that turned you to a liar or you have always been a liar?
You don't have to lie to make your point, it doesn't have anything to do with whether you like or hate Buhari.
Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by MagicBishop: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:
You are just guessing and trying to see if your guesses would click with time so you can brag about saying it before it happened.

Listen, real white people don't care about blacks and what happens here. They see us as the nodowells of the world that can't ever get things right like other races. They don't care, if they did, Nigeria would have been split many decades ago.

You are a fake alarmist.

Your guess work won't happen.

My only worry is Buhari won't do anything not because he has any hidden plan but because the man is brain dead, senseless and don't care about whatever that's happening so long as it doesn't affect him, his family and Fulani tribesmen.

And he won't do anything to address the demands of the youths, and what would happen is Nigerian youths may get tired and stop the protest out of frustration which will break my heart but they have tried, heavens will send help in another form.

At least Nigerian youths for the first time in history have shown that they are yearning for a positive change in Nigeria. We are tired and take it from me, this labor of our youths won't go in vain.

So once again go and sit down Mr Guesser cheesy

CNN and BBC have refused to cover the Lekki massacre .

I told you fools that this will happen .

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by 1Sharon(f): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rosskii:

Very naive summations.

Again, it all boils down to who dictates and controls the LEADERSHIP of African nations?

Are those nations truly independent?

Because you need to be TRULY independent to organically develop policies that will see you advance as a nation.

THAT is where we should focus on.

WHO is backing our 'leaders'?

One example: Laurent Gbagbo, the popularly elected Ivory Coast president, who decided his country could do without using the French Franc as theIr currency, since it hindered their economic independence, was overthrown by remote French control, and Ouatarra, a French stooge, replaced him as the 'elected' president of Ivory Coast. Today in Ivory Coast, no more clamour to reject the French Franc.

I mean, this shit is replicated throughout Africa in various ways. It is happening in Nigeria too, no doubt, in hidden ways we cannot even begin to imagine.

UNTIL WE AFRICANS understand that the WEST is fundamentally our ENEMY, and act accordingly, by suspicion, and checking everything they say or do, we will continue to be easy prey for them and their machinations. Today, most of us actually see them as our 'friends' and 'partners', showing that we have such a long way to go.

Do you realise that Francophone African nations today pay nearly half their annual incomes to France, as part of some colonial settlement to France for ''loss of her African territories''
?

Why has this mass robbery of Africans not ''gone viral'' on Twitter, and condemned by Beyonce and Kanye West and Tiwa Savage?

Not part of the agenda, is it?

It won't surprise me if the 'corruption' we see in Nigeria today is just a roundabout way of Nigeria repaying Britain for the loss of her Nigerian territory, via Britain/CIA imposing leaders on us that will permit the embezzlement of billions, and banking it in Britain and Swiss banks etc. In fact the real surprise would be if that wasn't the case.

That could be why every Nigerian leader's first official visit is to Britain, to 'reassure' them of our continued 'relationship'?

You just lied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by MagicBishop: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
How's the CiA/Mossad Bolshevik Commie revolution going?

Buhari is set to announce full Marshal Law.

No crisis goes to waste.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 23, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Because I dumped your biafra and began denouncing your Jewish masters .

This is what I meant when I wrote that Kanustein is a Judas goat..

Just like how Oh-,Jew-ku led you to slaughter , you idiots better start knowing your allies from your enemies.
Now you are forcing southern unity with those snakes in the waste.

When they play again you will start crying betrayal.

I am taking back my Better South and removing you Zio niggers from the yeast .

Bro, do you support race-mixing ?
Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by LostAddict11: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

They are doing that. Undermining the governments you listed.

CIA is not only about Revolution, they also do what is called disinformation and they also carry out lot of propaganda and sabotage through anti government protesters.

So you also spread propaganda, like Liar Mohammed like Trevor
Re: #ENDSARS is A CIA Color Revolution Towards UN Agenda 21 by 12Monkeys: 9:20am On Nov 03, 2020
Tyranny has come over the land in the guise of averting the looting carried out by their own thugs.

Told you this EndSars thing will only lead to more dictatorship for Buhari.

Already aregberascal is compiling dissidents t lists

Genocide is going on in Oyigbo

NCDC is set to roll another lock down citing the nornal yearly winter flu season as another wave of Covid 19.

By January next year you will see a return to full dictatorship.

We warned you about thiese satanic demons in the APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governors To Stop Tax Collection Concession As States’ Revenues Decline / Buhari And His Dream Of A One Party State - Dele Momodu / EFCC To Grill Betta Edu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.