Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Contract Home Cook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Contract Home Cook (2885 Views)

See The Sex Doll That Can Cook And Clean The House / Another "My ATM, My Cook" Pre-Wedding Photos / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract Home Cook by Sheina(f): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
Oya cheesy read am
I am in Lagos,I dey find money
I can cook very very well
I can come and be doing cook day for you
(Cook different dishes for you)
Like once in a week or in 2 weeks or a month for an affordable fee
I'm not a flirt,neither am I looking for boyfriend so you're rest assured na only to work for my money I con do.
I'm lovable (as per work ethics)
If you're married,you can put part of the stress off your Wife
If you're single,trust me they'll ask you who is taking care of you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contract Home Cook by RedPanthar: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
How much do you hope to get by doing this?

What if you're offered another opportunity?
Re: Contract Home Cook by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
I feel your vibes. Good luck cool
Re: Contract Home Cook by Sheina(f): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
RedPanthar:
How much do you hope to get by doing this?

What if you're offered another opportunity?
Well I figure if I can get multiple consistent Homes interested in my services and I charge like 10k monthly for each Home (transportation excluded)
Since I do it like 3-4 times a month
If I have a minimum of 5 Homes that's 50k.
I prefer this because there's time flexibility.
I'm doing this as a side hustle so I can't take any other opportunity that might entail daily goings cry
But trust me I dey cook fire! and I have good values and morals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contract Home Cook by Sheina(f): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I feel your vibes. Good luck cool
Muah kiss thanks jare

1 Like

Re: Contract Home Cook by RedPanthar: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

Well I figure if I can get multiple consistent Homes interested in my services and I charge like 10k monthly for each Home (transportation excluded)
Since I do it like 3-4 times a month
If I have a minimum of 5 Homes that's 50k.
I prefer this because there's time flexibility.
I'm doing this as a side hustle so I can't take any other opportunity that might entail daily goings cry
But trust me I dey cook fire! and I have good values and morals

10k per month. 4 times in a month right.

I don't mind
Re: Contract Home Cook by Sheina(f): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
RedPanthar:

10k per month. 4 times in a month right.

I don't mind
Ehn ehn you see smiley and this is a good girl that will only face her business and doesn't like trouble

1 Like

Re: Contract Home Cook by RedPanthar: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

Ehn ehn you see smiley and this is a good girl that will only face her business and doesn't like trouble

Smiles
Re: Contract Home Cook by Albertone(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:
Oya cheesy read am
I am in Lagos,I dey find money
I can cook very very well
I can come and be doing cook day for you
(Cook different dishes for you)
Like once in a week or in 2 weeks or a month for an affordable fee
I'm not a flirt,neither am I looking for boyfriend so you're rest assured na only to work for my money I con do.
I'm lovable (as per work ethics)
If you're married,you can put part of the stress off your Wife
If you're single,trust me they'll ask you who is taking care of you.
Please o,help my ministry
I'm very good with orisirisi
Hehehe...You better cook in your place and do delivery at their home.
By cooking in my place,you're giving me a girlfriend experience,only few have self control and can keep it strictly business.

By the way,Your use of yoruba language is too much,no be everybody sabi yourba na abi kilo feel?
Re: Contract Home Cook by Sheina(f): 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
Albertone:
Hehehe...You better cook in your place and do delivery at their home.
By cooking in my place,you're giving me a girlfriend experience,only few have self control and can keep it strictly business.

By the way,Your use of yoruba language is too much,no be everybody sabi yourba na abi kilo feel?
I use it for humour sake,don't mind me,you don't want to hear too much grammar if I speak only English
I don't mind doing deliveries at all,so sorry,a girlfriend experience is the last thing I'd ever want to give you,I'd rather choose the Mother experience but this one na paid Mother grin

5 Likes

Re: Contract Home Cook by Albertone(m): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

I use it for humour sake,don't mind me,you don't want to hear too much grammar if I speak only English
I don't mind doing deliveries at all,so sorry,a girlfriend experience is the last thing I'd ever want to give you,I'd rather choose the Mother experience but this one na paid Mother grin

We don't mind the grammar.We are learned.

Hmm mother experience sounds cool.I just remembered the experience I had when my mother fed me with breast milk...Oh what an experience! smiley

By the way,you never stated a location.
Re: Contract Home Cook by Sheina(f): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Albertone:

We don't mind the grammar.We are learned.

Hmm mother experience sounds cool.I just remembered the experience I had when my mother fed me with breast milk...Oh what an experience! smiley

By the way,you never stated a location.
You'd have to be that small a Baby again or go back in time grin
Alimosho Lagos
Re: Contract Home Cook by Albertone(m): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sheina:

You'd have to be that small a Baby again or go back in time grin
Alimosho Lagos

Can you come to be cooking for me in Kubwa,Abuja??
Sponsored flight though.
Re: Contract Home Cook by Sheina(f): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Albertone:

Can you come to be cooking for me in Kubwa,Abuja??
Sponsored flight though.
If you won't mind me running my security check on you cause of security measures,then I can be available

1 Like

Re: Contract Home Cook by PattyMike(m): 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
This makes sense. Can u cook fried rice/jollof and chicken. Restaurant/party type. I'm around toll gate. I don't think alimosho is that far from toll gate. That four times a week sounds fine.
Re: Contract Home Cook by Albertone(m): 12:06am On Oct 19, 2020
Sheina:

If you won't mind me running my security check on you cause of security measures,then I can be available
How do you wanna run it?
Re: Contract Home Cook by Sheina(f): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2020
Albertone:
How do you wanna run it?
You'll tell me your details
Like name,House and work details or we shorten that to doing a video call with you showing me your National ID,while I still either have your address or If I'm lucky enough,I can have someone run a physical authenticity check on you.
I hope it's not much of a problem,I just value my safety
Re: Contract Home Cook by obiekunie2: 1:02am On Oct 19, 2020
Sheina:

Like name,House and work details or we shorten that to doing a video call with you showing me your National ID,while I still either have your address or If I'm lucky enough,I can have someone run a physical authenticity check on you.

very smart girl.

do u mind being a third wife?

your own house in abuja - lokogoma,

your own ride - any lexus suv of ur choice but must not be above year of production 2015

what says u? undecided
Re: Contract Home Cook by Albertone(m): 7:01am On Oct 19, 2020
Sheina:

Mophor oo.Me was only kidding na grin

Doesn't it sound somehow going from Lag to Abj just to cook.When its not that there are no canteen or restaurant around.

This security check nawa oo lol
Re: Contract Home Cook by Sheina(f): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2020
Albertone:

Mophor oo.Me was only kidding na grin

Doesn't it sound somehow going from Lag to Abj just to cook.When its not that there are no canteen or restaurant around.

This security check nawa oo lol
Well we can't say
Favour finds people in different ways

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contract Home Cook by Sheina(f): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2020
obiekunie2:

very smart girl.

do u mind being a third wife?

your own house in abuja - lokogoma,

your own ride - any lexus suv of ur choice but must not be above year of production 2015

what says u? undecided
Just adopt me instead grin

4 Likes

Re: Contract Home Cook by Sheina(f): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2020
PattyMike:
This makes sense. Can u cook fried rice/jollof and chicken. Restaurant/party type. I'm around toll gate. I don't think alimosho is that far from toll gate. That four times a week sounds fine.
Yes I sure can cheesy
It's 4 times a month
Re: Contract Home Cook by Openbusiness: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2020
Sheina:
Please o,help my ministry
I'm very good with orisirisi/medemede
There's a business networking platform currently in the works, the community is just growing and not too large yet, but you can still advertise and display videos and images of your meals and promote your business and services there for free. My WhatsApp is on my signature or you could use the Nairaland PM to get across to me.
Re: Contract Home Cook by GeneralPula: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2020
What if they show you dick??

What will you do?
Re: Contract Home Cook by Sheina(f): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
GeneralPula:
What if they show you dick??

What will you do?
Simply face my job description,probably discontinue,so far they don't intend trying anything funny
Life goes beyond lust and sensualities,please don't bother answering me if you have erotic intentions and perversions in mind

4 Likes

Re: Contract Home Cook by Sheina(f): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
There's a business networking platform currently in the works, the community is just growing and not too large yet, but you can still advertise and display videos and images of your meals and promote your business and services there for free. My WhatsApp is on my signature or you could use the Nairaland PM to get across to me.
I've just sent you a mail
Thanks
Re: Contract Home Cook by NarutUzumaki7th: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning
Re: Contract Home Cook by Sheina(f): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
NarutUzumaki7th:
Good morning
Good Afternoon cheesy
How can you helep my condition abeg
You can be my customer
You can help my ministry by being a prospective customer cheesy
Don't pull my legs na cry
I'm a Protester like you,I don dey soro soke lati last week
Re: Contract Home Cook by Openbusiness: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sheina:

I've just sent you a mail
Thanks
replied now.
Re: Contract Home Cook by obiekunie2: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sheina:

Just adopt me instead grin

if i adopt you how i go come take dey shalaye when the do come dey happen? cheesy

you see why you should just accept the third wife option - believe me you go almost enjoy like regina! cool
Re: Contract Home Cook by Sheina(f): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
obiekunie2:

if i adopt you how i go come take dey shalaye when the do come dey happen? cheesy

you see why you should just accept the third wife option - believe me you go almost enjoy like regina! cool
Na pikin adoption be this one na grin
Re: Contract Home Cook by milann: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sheina:

Simply face my job description,probably discontinue,so far they don't intend trying anything funny
Life goes beyond lust and sensualities,please don't bother answering me if you have erotic intentions and perversions in mind
as if you are a virgin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Make A Long Distance Relationship Work? / What Kind Of Women Do Footballers Date/marry? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.