Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Dstv And Gotv Hacked By Anonymous - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dstv And Gotv Hacked By Anonymous (2372 Views)

Plan To Kill Sunday Igboho Exposed By Anonymous / Was airtel hacked by anonymous? Did you recieve the 1k card? / Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dstv And Gotv Hacked By Anonymous by reubenobi(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
Wow
Re: Dstv And Gotv Hacked By Anonymous by ComradeShegs(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
nairaland1981:

damage control.......even CBN was doing maintenance abi

Anonymous came out to disclaim the rumor. And I hope u enjoyed it while it lasted, coz it has been stopped. cheesy
Re: Dstv And Gotv Hacked By Anonymous by ComradeShegs(m): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
nairalandankrah:

Damage control...
If it is a system upgrade y apologize for giving free station?? Where does that happen?..
Beat it

No be only Damage control. They apologized because during the period when the system upgrade was on going, subscribers wanting to subscribe to a bouquet won't be able to. That's basically the reason for apologizing.

Anonymous came out to disclaim the rumor. And I hope u enjoyed it while it lasted coz it has been stopped. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dstv And Gotv Hacked By Anonymous by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2020
nairalandankrah:

I believe anonymous more than I believe you or the government!!
Hope you are still watching it?
Re: Dstv And Gotv Hacked By Anonymous by kenny160: 11:44am On Oct 19, 2020
I am just aware yesterday evening around 10pm bt no light bt wen dy bring d light early dis morning i check bt nt all station are working. I only see like 6 stations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? / A Fulani Man Tells Igbo Man Why They Will Keep Rearing Cows In Eastern States / 22years Jinx Has Finally Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.