Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months (2267 Views)

Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed / Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
EdCure:

I am appalled at the way they kept quiet while all these mass murders was going on in their states.

The Igbos have the largest social media presence in Nigeria. Why did they ignore this evil conspiracy in their states but only attacking Oshiomole, Tinubu, Ambode and other non-igbos?

More interesting is another fact that the Igbos (SE) was very reluctant to join the protest when it started in the SE and SW.

FROM THIS MOMENT, I WILL STOP TAKING THESE CLOWNS SERIOUS.

Very superficial, shallow, hypocritical, hateful and pretentious people.

You wonder how a people who storm cyberspace daily to open 50 thread on NL alone about Tinubu and the SW somehow failed to bring this evil shite happening under their nose into public domain.

They are all like Obiano who was busy pulling strings to get a man he knows is a killer redeployed to Anambra to work under him. When yawa gas he is now declaring publicly he has sacked the SARS genocidaire James Nwafor as if he was unaware of his history. A whole Governor.

Igbos are hypocrites. They deserve their own nation and their own monsters to go with it.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
IsaacPowell:

The truth is that half of this nonsense cannot even happen within police formations of other regions. And the officers doing the killings were all Igbo men, killing their own kinsmen with impunity. Even when Evans was captured for all his abominable crimes it was Femi Falana, a Yoruba man, who went to Area F to ensure he was not extrajudicially murdered like Mohammed Yusuf.

If these things had happened in Lagos or Ibadan all we will hear on nairaland now is shout of 'coward'...now who are the cowards in this country?

Absolutely. We also havd to consider the fact that two Igbo Governors and a lot of Igbo big men were involved in this conspiracy of brutal killing, organ harvesting and callous disposal of dead bodies also. Diagraceful all round.
Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
IsaacPowell:

The truth is that half of this nonsense cannot even happen within police formations of other regions. And the officers doing the killings were all Igbo men, killing their own kinsmen with impunity. Even when Evans was captured for all his abominable crimes it was Femi Falana, a Yoruba man, who went to Area F to ensure he was not extrajudicially murdered like Mohammed Yusuf.

If these things had happened in Lagos or Ibadan all we will hear on nairaland now is shout of 'coward'...now who are the cowards in this country?
I just laugh at some ethnic bigots on nairaland grin Some igbos on nairaland politics section some few days ago were even happy there was no protest in the south east grin

No tribe wey no get wicked people Sha grin

I just dont want to imagine how nairaland go b now, if it was Tinubu that was linked to all this extra judicial killing grin

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
candidtalk:

Absolutely. We also havd to consider the fact that two Igbo Governors and a lot of Igbo big men were involved in this conspiracy of brutal killing, organ harvesting and callous disposal of dead bodies also. Diagraceful all round.

Tell them

For tryng to save Nigeria from this mess Awolowo went to jail like a man, while Ojukwu led his people into the pit of hell before skipping off to Ivory Coast where he spent an entire decade pretending to be a revolutionary and having sex with beautiful women.

We all know where the cowards and the crooks are...

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by olisaEze(m): 12:05am On Oct 19, 2020
Such a touching thread meant to remind us that the reason for this protest is not the shared food, and some morons above are struggling to out-curse each other’s parents.
I doubt any of you have participated in this protest so far. If not, ure no different from the SARS to keep on harboring old hate of ur fellow oppressed youth. Gaskiya
Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by T8ksy(m): 12:20am On Oct 19, 2020
BabaOwen:
I just laugh at some ethnic bigots on nairaland grin Some igbos on nairaland politics section some few days ago were even happy there was no protest in the south east grin

No tribe wey no get wicked people Sha grin

I just dont want to imagine how nairaland go b now, if it was Tinubu that was linked to all this extra judicial killing grin

That's not hard to envisage considering their antecedents. Their Jan 15th coup is a good example whereby they slaughtered other region's political and military leaders whilst they protect their own.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by zionmde: 5:48am On Oct 19, 2020
azmanaty02:

Shut up there. There re evil people in all tribes.
Same way people mine their own peoples skulls, same way boko boys re bombing their own people..
Evil does not start and end in a particular tribe.
we are not dem
they are not us
d Igbos I know value lives more dan anything else
they know d place of brotherhood
i could boast of d fact dat u cant beat someone in igboland without a concrete reason because people will rally around and deal with u

wen did Igbos in police become this heartless.
Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by haffaze777(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2020
candidtalk:

Lol. You're desperate, sad, pathetic and dull. You are the one who shares lineage with newly exposed genocidaires and organ harvesters. Accept it and shut your hypocritical mouth. #EndIgboHypocrisy.
God bless you bro.permit me to use ur hashtag.
Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by wisest10: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2020
Igbos are educated cowards...imagine all this going in igbo land and yet nothing happened...I can bet that this cannot,I repeat cannot happen in yoruba land...
in fact yorubas have more sense of democracy and respect for human life than igbo...
Nnamdi Kanu has not done well,he was fighting the government when he has not fought those destroying his home...
Am an igbo boy,but I swear am afraid of igbos, we are too wicked..
Igbos should stop blaming yorubas or hausa and get their house in other....
Chai RIP to the dead sha
Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by MagicBishop: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2020
SE is no longer part of the Better South

For clarification , the better South is composed of Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers , Bayelsa and Delta .

We are still studying Edo to know if we can re-admit them back to the Better South.

IPOB steer clear of Niger Delta .

We don't want anything to do with you oh-Jew-Kwus
Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Akudaisi: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
zionmde:
wat we do to ourselves
A lot of Igbos think one Nigeria is our problem, but no, we are our own problems. An igbo man killing Igbo people without a single restraint.
it's a big shame
very big one
the fact is one Nigeria gives them license to kill and get away with it, without one Nigeria all these nonsense won't be happening

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEWSBREAKING: Owner Of Ikoyi Collapsed Building, Femi Osibona, Is Dead [VIDEO] / 2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU / Lagos March - Operation Take Back Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.