Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,955 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months (2229 Views)

Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed / Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by okeyglm: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
SARS ENUGU

Horrible Experience At Enugu Sars By Nnachetam Nnamani

Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months.

.I was surprise to see that this man ugochukwu ozoude aka, authopedic got married to have his own children after killing so many youths when he was serving in Enugu sars, in case you don't know why he is called orthopedic, it is because he sent so many youths to orthopedic hospital in Enugu where their either came out with one leg or walk with clutches for their entire life, but the ones sent to orthopedic are the lucky ones, this man here sent so many people to their grave and the worst part of it is that he convert whatever that belong to you to his own personal use, I spent 4 good months in their sars cell between September 2009 and January 2010, that 4 months was hell on earth for me, I carried dead bodies killed by this vampire on a daily basis, I will not forget the day he killed one ugochukwu akina, a resident of coal camp Enugu in my presence and carried me along with his dead body in an open van hilux belonging to sars to UNTH mortuary, he swear with his gun that he will bring my dead body the same way he brought that of ugochukwu in one week time but God Almighty said no, I can confirm to you that he killed chijioke chukwuma, a native of anambra state and took all his expensive golden neckless, perfume, and money, he killed odinaka anyawu from IMO state, he killed chukwuebuka nzekude, he killed ugochukwu nwankor from Akpugo Enugu state, he killed elochukwu Okenwa from Akpugo also, he killed ikenna Nnam a resident of uwani Enugu, he killed one aji, don't know his real name, he killed a man called biggy from orji river in Enugu state, he killed Chibuzo ilonwogbu a native of orji river in Enugu state, and so many other people and it happen in just four months that I was there, this man that looks so innocent is a demon in human body, what marvels me is that their keep promoting him for killing people, i stop believing in that scam that said that judicially is the last hope of the common man since he did all the evil he did in Enugu sars and still move around freely without any attempt to prosecute him, may God judge you ugochukwu ozoude Aka orthopedic. Nnachetam Nnamani post from port-harcourt. Pls share this post

©Nnajiofor(hod)
Blacknetz.com

Copied

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Greatest100(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
He should be melted with the same treatment he did to others. #ENDSARSNOW# ENDPOLICE BRUTALITY#

1 Like

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by GLOBALINF: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
His dayz are numbered

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Reuben700: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
#END SARS
#END POLICE BRUTALITY
#END SWAT[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Mgbadike80: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
okeyglm:
SARS ENUGU

Horrible Experience At Enugu Sars By Nnachetam Nnamani

Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months.

.I was surprise to see that this man ugochukwu ozoude aka, authopedic got married to have his own children after killing so many youths when he was serving in Enugu sars, in case you don't know why he is called orthopedic, it is because he sent so many youths to orthopedic hospital in Enugu where their either came out with one leg or walk with clutches for their entire life, but the ones sent to orthopedic are the lucky ones, this man here sent so many people to their grave and the worst part of it is that he convert whatever that belong to you to his own personal use, I spent 4 good months in their sars cell between September 2009 and January 2010, that 4 months was hell on earth for me, I carried dead bodies killed by this vampire on a daily basis, I will not forget the day he killed one ugochukwu akina, a resident of coal camp Enugu in my presence and carried me along with his dead body in an open van hilux belonging to sars to UNTH mortuary, he swear with his gun that he will bring my dead body the same way he brought that of ugochukwu in one week time but God Almighty said no, I can confirm to you that he killed chijioke chukwuma, a native of anambra state and took all his expensive golden neckless, perfume, and money, he killed odinaka anyawu from IMO state, he killed chukwuebuka nzekude, he killed ugochukwu nwankor from Akpugo Enugu state, he killed elochukwu Okenwa from Akpugo also, he killed ikenna Nnam a resident of uwani Enugu, he killed one aji, don't know his real name, he killed a man called biggy from orji river in Enugu state, he killed Chibuzo ilonwogbu a native of orji river in Enugu state, and so many other people and it happen in just four months that I was there, this man that looks so innocent is a demon in human body, what marvels me is that their keep promoting him for killing people, i stop believing in that scam that said that judicially is the last hope of the common man since he did all the evil he did in Enugu sars and still move around freely without any attempt to prosecute him, may God judge you ugochukwu ozoude Aka orthopedic. Nnachetam Nnamani post from port-harcourt. Pls share this post

©Nnajiofor(hod)
Blacknetz.com

Copied
The petitioner should add his phone number to authenticate this write up. I believe that it would make FrontPage.
Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
If FG does nothing to this killers, the youths will be going round one by one to fish them out and kill them Infront of their wives and children.

Enough of this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by poshestmina(f): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Mgbadike80:
The petitioner should add his phone number to authenticate this write up. I believe that it would make FrontPage.

So you and your bloodsucking robbers can kill him/her.
You are mad sir.
Very mad! angry

7 Likes

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by okpalaAnambra: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
What is the name of the sars agent and where is he from?
Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Racoon(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hearing sad experiences like this just help us to know how wicked and satanic these SARS people.Imagine most of the notorious persons implicated in these barbaric killings are our own Igbo brethren.They must be fished out to face justice.#EndSARS/SWAT, EndInjustice,
#Reform/Restructuring
Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Racoon(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
Mgbadike80:
Why? You want to endanger his life some more?
Common!
Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Danzakidakura(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
poshestmina:

So you and your bloodsucking robbers can kill him/her.
You are mad sir.
Very mad! angry
Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Mgbadike80: 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
Racoon:
Why? You want to endanger his life some more?
Common!
lalasticlala wouldn't likely take this thread to the FrontPage unless it looks credible, the other guy who's hotel was demolished in Anambra state added his name, phone number and home town.
Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by nazicartel(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
Omoh... If this is true, then they need to do something to these men before we start fishing them out

1 Like

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by doggedfighter(f): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Monsters and gun totting vampires
Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by zionmde: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
wat we do to ourselves
A lot of Igbos think one Nigeria is our problem, but no, we are our own problems. An igbo man killing Igbo people without a single restraint.
it's a big shame
very big one
Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
zionmde:
wat we do to ourselves
A lot of Igbos think one Nigeria is our problem, but no, we are our own problems. An igbo man killing Igbo people without a single restraint.
it's a big shame
very big one

Shame on you Igbos. I bet this thread will dies of neglect on page one. Meanwhile you lot will swell the next Tinubu thread to 50 pages.

Till now you all keep making excuses for Peter Obi and Obiano instead of calling for their head as you daily call for Tinubu's and PMB's.

Even Omokri the bigoted petitioner of Tinubu is silent over Peter Obi and Obiano's obvious complicity in this Igbo SARS serial killers slash genocidaires slash organ harvesters evil shite coming out of the SE.

Shame on you Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
zionmde:
wat we do to ourselves
it's a big shame
very big one

Shut up there. There re evil people in all tribes.
Same way people mine their own peoples skulls, same way boko boys re bombing their own people..
Evil does not start and end in a particular tribe.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
azmanaty02:

Is ur mother a worthless hypocrite?

Lol. My mother is Yoruba. How can she be a hypocrite when the whole of Nigeria now see those, i.e Igbos, now exposed as the biggest hypocrites and Ostriches in the entire universe.

It is your mother, father and whole household of Igbos who are shameless hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
azmanaty02:

I pity ur father. How did he put up with the bitchy hypocrite u call mother - all those years?? He died a sad man. Take heart boy

Sadist clutching at straws. I am the son of a noble man. What are you? Son of a genocidaire or organ harvester? Abeg go siddon. Hypocrite.

Buhari should grant you hypocrites your Biafra this minute so you can simply all relocate to your land of extreme evil where law enforcement, big men and Governors are involved in brutal killing of poor and defenseless Igbos to harvest and trade their organs. Evil hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by EdCure: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Look at what is coming from the SE! Yet no uproar till now.

The greatest enemy of an ignoman is another ignoman.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
EdCure:
Look at what is coming from the SE! Yet no uproar till now.
The greatest enemy of an ignoman is another ignoman.

Don't mind them. They run other Nigerians down worldwide as their problem. Now we see they are simply killing each other like Chickens, with no regard at all, in a crazy conspiracy involving law enforcement, Governors and Igbo society big men.

No wonder Lagos Igbos who have made it show absolutely no interest in returning to ala Igbo or raising their children there. The evil conspiracy of silence all Igbos partook in has now blown up in their faces. Even all that would have been cool if not that this same Igbos sit online demonizing others, most notably Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis, 24 effing 7!!!! OMG!!!!

You will see more Nigerians get mad after it sinks in that this is what Igbos were hiding while constantly pointing accusing fingers at Yorubas, Hausas and Fulanis. Nauseating hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
azmanaty02:

Ask ur father, he is a skull miner. Noble man my ass. Everyone on the internet have noble people as parents. U want me to tell u ur history and ur father's gory tales??

Lol. You're desperate, sad, pathetic and dull. You are the one who shares lineage with newly exposed genocidaires and organ harvesters. Accept it and shut your hypocritical mouth. #EndIgboHypocrisy.
Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
azmanaty02:

Ask ur father, he's a skull miner, just like his brothers. But pls, don't tow that part. If u try it, u will be caught and be killed. My one cent to u. Tell ur mother I said hi. Tell her it's Nony, Her customer at d plaza back in the days. She will understand

Lol. Nigga go to sleep. Some stereotypes are true so lets just say it is your mother who hails from the ethnic group known for producing a non-stop production line of the Duracell brand of prostitutes in Nigeria lol. Last longer, works harder, anywhere in any weather lol. cool cool

Bet your mum is above 80 and still 'servicing' her loyal customers of 30 years at a discounted fee while your money-obsessed love-vendor dad serves drinks all round.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by EdCure: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
candidtalk:

Don't mind them. They run other Nigerians down worldwide as their problem. Now we see they are simply killing other like Chickens in a crazy conspiracy involving law enforcement, Governors and Igbo society big men.

No wonder Lagos Igbos who have made it show absolutely no interest in returning to ala Igbo or raising their children there. The evil conspiracy of silence all Igbos partook in has now blown up in their faces.

You will see more Nigerians get mad after it sinks in that this is what Igbos were hiding while constantly pointing accusing fingers at Yorubas, Hausas and Fulanis. Nauseating hypocrites.
I am appalled at the way they kept quiet while all these mass murders was going on in their states.

The Igbos have the largest social media presence in Nigeria. Why did they ignore this evil conspiracy in their states but only attacking Oshiomole, Tinubu, Ambode and other non-igbos?

More interesting is another fact that the Igbos (SE) was very reluctant to join the protest when it started in the SS and SW and even in Abuja.

FROM THIS MOMENT, I WILL STOP TAKING THESE CLOWNS SERIOUS.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Many Killed By One Sars Officer Within Four Months by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
zionmde:
wat we do to ourselves
it's a big shame
very big one

The truth is that half of this nonsense cannot even happen within police formations of other regions. And the officers doing the killings were all Igbo men, killing their own kinsmen with impunity. Even when Evans was captured for all his abominable crimes it was Femi Falana, a Yoruba man, who went to Area F to ensure he was not extrajudicially murdered like Mohammed Yusuf.

If these things had happened in Lagos or Ibadan all we will hear on nairaland now is shout of 'coward'...now who are the cowards in this country?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. / Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? / A Rare Photo Of Pa Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.