Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) (91469 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / REVEALED: Aisha Yesufu's Husband Stole Seven Vehicles, Money From NHIS / Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by milky3(f): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
I respect this woman d more, a great frontliner

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
She has a cool husband.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Anaerobi(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
educated Muslims marry one wife, born few kids.. but u see those useless poverty Muslims . one of the thing d obey is marry 4 wives... confuse people.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Greatfullheart: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
nickxtra:
Edo woman, we are proud of you
na edo she be?
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Oneeyesunday: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
This woman outshines her husband, the man must have been a simp grin
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Canvass: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Dreambeat:
She called herself a Niger Delta woman in one of her interviews so she cannot be from Kano, most likely from Edo

I don't think her Wikipedia information can be wrong. Google her up. She may say she's from anywhere in Nigeria. She's got the Pan-Nigerian mentality and not the average docile housewife mentality.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by vicfajeze: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
Yebosola:

Her mum is Yoruba Ajoke Murtala Muhammad
she's from bekuma in akoko edo
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Sonfethopia: 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Edo woman?
Wetin you dey type?

Well, it's possible she might come from the auchi part of Edo.

She's from borno
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
Uteghe:
The children look sad in my opinion.

Your stupid opinion can barely matter

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by KMblake: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Edo woman?
Wetin you dey type?

She’s from Edo State; Edo North. Both her husband and her, but she grew up in the Northern Nigeria
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by sweetrace(f): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Yebosola:

Murtala & Ajoke Muhammad of blessed memory(Former Head of state)

It is not true. Mrs. Aisha Murtala Oyebode is the daughter of Murtala and Ajoke Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Ndipe(m): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
The activist reminds me of the Sudanese female activist, Alaa Salah, whose iconic picture draped in a white outfit and dangling earrings as she stood on top of a vehicle during the protest movement in Sudan.

https://time.com/5712952/alaa-salah-sudan-women-protest/

Meanwhile, how true are this allegation against Aisha Yesufu's husband?

https://www.nairaland.com/6138070/revealed-aisha-yesufus-husband-stole
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by sweetrace(f): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
Yebosola:

Her mum is Yoruba Ajoke Murtala Muhammad

Nope! You’re talking about a totally different person.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by derbykol(f): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Children looking like they were forced.
They didn't smile na
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Ademoore07(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Edo woman?
Wetin you dey type?

Yes, she's an edo woman.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Sailorsoldier1: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
Uteghe:
Fvck ur fvcking opinion.... Sadist!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Sailorsoldier1: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sonfethopia:

She's from borno
nope..
From Edo
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Ademoore07(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Canvass:

From Kano. Born and bred in Kano. Studied microbiology at Ado Bayero University, Kano. As for the hubby, I don't know.
What are u saying? She's from Etsako in Edo state, brought up in Kano state.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Uteghe:
nwaAmaikpe family members... lol
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by lukency(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
OfoIgbo:
This Yesufu lady and self promotion are like 5 & 6

It is irritating
You can as well promote yourself, who stops you,

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by idealogical: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
While Nigerian youths are arguing and going back and forth about where she's from or who her husband is, they overlooked the fact that the woman herself, her husband and her children live in a different world and in totally different day to day realities.

I've seen several pictures of politicians and their driaduating children in foreign schools, but this woman trumps them all, her children graduated from one of the best schools in the world, Prince Charles of the UK is an alumni of the school her children graduated from, the school fees is £41,250 per year, that's like almost half a million pounds by the time boths kids graduate. The only black children in their class.

Just like other activist like Ben Bruce of the buy naija fame, all his children are never in Nigeria and they all graduated abroad in California, In Nigeria, politicians and activists tell you what you want to hear, but they don't practice what they preach, they don't lead by example, they are all part of the luxurious jet setting people with different daily realities from the average Nigerian.

Nigerian youths, while you are rightfully out there on the streets endangering your life and facing police violence, crying from tear gas, getting shot and so on, her own children are far far removed from your own struggle and realities.

This is putting things in perspective.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by numericalguy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
frankyychiji:
I still can't wrap my fingers around why she chose to cover up so much.

She is a Muslim lady, that's why.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by idealogical: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
This is Prince Charles, he's an alumni of the same school Aisha Yesufu's children graduated from.

Don't kill yourself over politicians and activists, they all live in a different world, the kind of world than you could only dream of.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by mindpresh: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Built2last:
Aisha Yesufu (born 12 December 1974), is a Nigerian socio-political activist, and co-convener of the Bring Back Our Girls Movement, an advocacy group that brings attention to the abduction of over 200 girls, from a secondary school in Chibok, Nigeria, on 14 April 2014, by the terrorist group Boko Haram. Yesufu was among the women protestors at Nigeria's National Assembly, in the nation's capital, Abuja, on 30 April 2014.

She has also been at the forefront of the End SARS movement, which draws attention to the excesses of a controversial police unit in the Nigeria Police Force, called the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS). Yesufu has said she "would not leave the fight against End SARS protest in Nigeria for her children."

Unfortunately, many think she is just a street tout who enjoys coming out to rant and seek for media attention.

Well, I hope these pictures of she and her family corrects the impression some people have of her. She is not only a voice, but she's also a wife, a mother and her husband supports her movement.

Lovely ! Tis is a good one!
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by mindpresh: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
OfoIgbo:
This Yesufu lady and self promotion are like 5 & 6

It is irritating

She should wait for you to promote her??

If you have some to say or promote open your own mouth and talk nah.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by HBB1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
idealogical:
While Nigerian youths are arguing and going back and forth about where she's from or who her husband is, they overlooked the fact that the woman herself, her husband and her children live in a different world and in totally different day to day realities.

I've seen several pictures of politicians and their driaduating children in foreign schools, but this woman trumps them all, her children graduated from one of the best schools in the world, Prince Charles of the UK is an alumni of the school her children graduated from, the school fees is £41,250 per year, that's like almost half a million pounds by the time boths kids graduate. The only black children in their class.

Just like other activist like Ben Bruce of the buy naija fame, all his children are never in Nigeria and they all graduated abroad in California, In Nigeria, politicians and activists tell you what you want to hear, but they don't practice what they preach, they don't lead by example, they are all part of the luxurious jet setting people with different daily realities from the average Nigerian.

Nigerian youths, while you are rightfully out there on the streets endangering your life and facing police violence, crying from tear gas, getting shot and so on, her own children are far far removed from your own struggle and realities.

This is putting things in perspective.

So if you have money, you won't send your kids to good schools?
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Xantel(f): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Good will reward all your efforts
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by ekhai(m): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Coder2Client:
The husband looks more Yoruba could it be she is a yoruba too?
THEY ARE FULL EDO ETSAKO BLOOD. YUSUF IS THE CHAIRMAN OF MY OLDBOYS IN ABUJA. ST JOHN'S COLLEGE FUGAR OLD BOYS ASSOCIATION.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by AbuAeesha: 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
illicit:
I hope that boy don't become a Muttalab
can't u just stick to the message being passed and learn

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by AbuAeesha: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
frankyychiji:
sake of dignity and morality,she doesn't need to show us cleavages to pass the message.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by AbuAeesha: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
frankyychiji:
sake of dignity and morality,she doesn't need to show us cleavages to pass the message. thank you

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by idealogical: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
HBB1:

So if you have money, you won't send your kids to good schools?

I'll send my kids to school if I have money or not, there are millions of poor children in all our schools right here in Nigeria so exactly what is your point?

Or you mean wouldn't I send my children to the foreign best schools in world if I have 500,00 pounds or if I'm a millionaire or billionaire?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Replaces Buratai, Others. Appoints New Service Chiefs / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.