Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) (91462 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / REVEALED: Aisha Yesufu's Husband Stole Seven Vehicles, Money From NHIS / Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Lovelygrl: 2:01am On Oct 19, 2020
She was born and brought up in kano

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by illicit(m): 2:09am On Oct 19, 2020
AbuAeesha:
can't u just stick to the message being passed and learn

No

I have learning disability....

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Iamsane: 2:49am On Oct 19, 2020
frankyychiji:
I still can't wrap my fingers around why she chose to cover up so much.

The same reason you have choosen to cover so less...

It is called choice.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 3:08am On Oct 19, 2020
I have never seen a woman so passionate about Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by seguno2: 4:29am On Oct 19, 2020
OfoIgbo:
This Yesufu lady and self promotion are like 5 & 6

It is irritating

Can you please let us know who stopped you from working your own self promotion like her?
Is it your laziness that is stopping you

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by dataking: 4:59am On Oct 19, 2020
Dalil8:

Stop quoting me terrorist!

Crusader. Hatred and Stupidity kill you there

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by dataking: 5:01am On Oct 19, 2020
tamdun:

No body forced her to wear it, u guys are just hypocrites who don't practice what they preach, religious tolerance my foot

They are bastard children of hate
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by dataking: 5:03am On Oct 19, 2020
Princessbettyj:
Damn!!!! Her dressing tho,no single flesh dey show undecided

Shut up there. Go and take panadol for your own headache. Olosho

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Yebosola(m): 5:03am On Oct 19, 2020
sweetrace:

It is not true. Mrs. Aisha Murtala Oyebode is the daughter of Murtala and Ajoke Mohammed.

Sorry,thought she is the fiery Lady.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by dataking: 5:05am On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=Dalil8 post=95079789]

She'll be beheaded if she takes it off. that's not freedom, it's bondage.

Islam means Bondage and Darkness, Christianity is True Freedom.

Those Nuns don't wear those veils outside the covent and no one's gonna behead or stone them to death if they don't put it on.
[/quote

Listen to your foolishness. You are a world class mumu and the one in bondage.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by dataking: 5:07am On Oct 19, 2020
Anaerobi:
educated Muslims marry one wife, born few kids.. but u see those useless poverty Muslims . one of the thing d obey is marry 4 wives... confuse people.

You are the one that is confused. So many educated people like Sanusi have 4 wives. Go and die
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by frankyychiji(f): 5:10am On Oct 19, 2020
numericalguy:

It is not anyone's fault that you are a morally bankrupt bigot and a hypocrite.
That woman in red could have bombs hidden in that witchcraft gown.

Come to kaduna and see mooslim women prostituting wearing flowing hijab grin

The woman in red would be excommunicated by her mooslim family for hugging that kafir.

Well, Allah (piss be upon him) be pressed for the Religion of piss.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by frankyychiji(f): 5:12am On Oct 19, 2020
dataking:

You are the one that is confused. So many educated people like Sanusi have 4 wives. Go and die
The same sanusi is begging you not to marry 4 wives.

Allah be pressed!
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by femi4: 5:24am On Oct 19, 2020
Racoon:
This woman is a thorough good governance advocate. She is the Fela Anikulapo Ransom-Kuti of our time.I doff my hat madam.
Baba no like oyinbo name

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by dataking: 5:30am On Oct 19, 2020
frankyychiji:

Islam is oppressive to women. See how Aisha is looking like Dracula while her husband looks smart.

Your head is incorrect. Do you think someone like Aisha is being forced to wear Hijab. You want her opening breasts and laps abi to show she is free. Your mumu is astronomical.

Now run along, Olosho
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by dataking: 5:31am On Oct 19, 2020
frankyychiji:
The same sanusi is begging you not to marry 4 wives.

Allah be pressed!

Who is he to dictate what I do. You no get sense truly
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Sammy07: 5:40am On Oct 19, 2020
Yebosola:

Murtala & Ajoke Muhammad of blessed memory(Former Head of state)

Lol, wow.
Didn't know
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by dataking: 5:41am On Oct 19, 2020
frankyychiji:
He has the right cos he has seen the error inherent in such a babaric act. A poor man living in one room with four wives.

He has seen the error but he his still married to his wife’s and enjoying them. Your mumu is world class
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by dataking: 5:41am On Oct 19, 2020
frankyychiji:
Some of us (oloshos) are mooslims who wear hijabs, those big black flowing ones.

The rest are suicide bombers!

Ode. Hatred will kill you there. Crusader
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Anaerobi(m): 5:43am On Oct 19, 2020
dataking:

someone is pained. sanusi is a religious fanatic. what do u expect?
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 5:43am On Oct 19, 2020
Uteghe:
The children look sad in my opinion.
I don't think so, even me I hardly smile in pictures. That doesn't mean I am sad.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Difrent: 5:55am On Oct 19, 2020
Built2last:
Aisha Yesufu (born 12 December 1974), is a Nigerian socio-political activist, and co-convener of the Bring Back Our Girls Movement, an advocacy group that brings attention to the abduction of over 200 girls, from a secondary school in Chibok, Nigeria, on 14 April 2014, by the terrorist group Boko Haram. Yesufu was among the women protestors at Nigeria's National Assembly, in the nation's capital, Abuja, on 30 April 2014.

She has also been at the forefront of the End SARS movement, which draws attention to the excesses of a controversial police unit in the Nigeria Police Force, called the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS). Yesufu has said she "would not leave the fight against End SARS protest in Nigeria for her children."

Unfortunately, many think she is just a street tout who enjoys coming out to rant and seek for media attention.

Well, I hope these pictures of she and her family corrects the impression some people have of her. She is not only a voice, but she's also a wife, a mother and her husband supports her movement.

I thought I was going to see the pictures of she and her family ON THE STREETS TAKING PART IN #ENDSARS.......that's the best form of support her family can give her.
IMO Aisha behaves like someone with an ax to grind with this government and I believe she felt let down by this government especially seeing some of her co agitators now having juicy appointments.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by dataking: 5:58am On Oct 19, 2020
frankyychiji:
Crusader in the 21st century? That must be the Religion of piss you are talking about.

You are surprised. Your cruel crusades never ended. It is just going on covertly and you will all fail. Go and die

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Replaces Buratai, Others. Appoints New Service Chiefs / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.