Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

What are your current weaknesses in life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What are your current weaknesses in life? (279 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What are your current weaknesses in life? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
What is it that you can do to change your life now, but you are not doing it probably because you are weak, or something else is preventing you from doing it...
Someone may help you if you will be able to say it out smiley

Me: The internet, it's becoming toxic to me, and I wish that I can stop the excess use of it

Drop yours
Re: What are your current weaknesses in life? by Blessedboy23(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
Xoly:
What is it that you can do to change your life now, but you are not doing it probably because you are weak, or something else is preventing you from doing it...
Someone may help you if you will be able to say it out smiley

Me: The internet, it's becoming toxic to me, and I wish that I can stop the excess use of it

Drop yours
Me i have been planning to do business online on the internet but am afraid of using my money so that i wont get scammed sad
Me that dont want to lose the money i suffer and get scammed cheesy
Re: What are your current weaknesses in life? by SweetBuns(f): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
A hefty wallet and bank account
Boys with beards... Oh God smiley
Re: What are your current weaknesses in life? by DICKstractor: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Procrastination. I delay to get things done until when it's reaches the deadline. I get all hectic but I still deliver. The stress and everything would have been avoided if I did it on time

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If You've Met Someone Is Looking For A Keeper Or A Throwback / Pls Help A Brother...can Scammers Get Access To Your Account With Just Your BVN? / How To Succeed In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.