Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

#EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality (49775 Views)

Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State / Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road / Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by RaptObserver: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Generalwoodz(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by inforesource: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
hybrid77:
grin

I was with a group today in Warri protesting about police brutality

To my surprise, very few people mentioned SARS OR POLICE BRUTALITY..LOL

Everyone was complaining about the no light, and bad roads all over the community..lol

The Northerners are behind..we've moved on from SARS

That is the real meaning of end SARS

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by sammysneh(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
hybrid77:
grin

Everyone was complaining about the no light, and bad roads all over the community..lol

where did the protest hold in warri

I hardly see warri people on this forum
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by 12345baba(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
Police people still dey put themselves for trouble

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by cray91(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
haha abi na
DozieMartin:
Nigeria sweet now even when am broke
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by tot(f): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
azmanaty02:
This is the worst time to be a police man in Nigeria

grin grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by flyingpig: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
hybrid77:
grin

it's no longer about SARS bro

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by RealEzee(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
We match on.....
grin b like say u neva reach wia u go see don't piss here babalawo needs ur blood, Chaii Tha year for livingstone model college bintu street grin
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by naijadrivablog: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nice
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by friday2011(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
This is what you get when you give slots to politicians for recruitment and they submit names of people from the village.
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Hespee93: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
sapphiere:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/421577-endsarstanker-drivers-shutdown-yola-jalingo-highway-over-police-brutality.html

So these guys touch this place as well.

Wallahi, they must be animals.

Tanker driver for that matter

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by NwaNimo1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Epstein:
More good news.....Mali 2 loading!

Buhari must go....
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by alimohammedibn(m): 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
[center][/center][quote author=azmanaty02 post=95072162]This is the worst time to be a police man in Nigeria [/quo

te]

grin grin grin
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by popez: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
hybrid77:
grin

Nobody has moved on from SARs.
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Brushstrokes20: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Good! The shithole is shutting down!
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Thoughty2(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
Epstein:
More good news.....Coup loading!

Buhari must go....

Brother trust me... You don't want coup to happen.

Otherwise the level of corruption will be far worse and you would not even have any voice to speak against it.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by friday2011(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
ShobayoEmma:
Revolution creeping in little by little.

Sorosoke jor. Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
#endpolicebrutality# Restructure now.

Oga, you can never be a good man and have bad intentions...

If you are good, you are good...

And if you are bad, you are bad...

Buhari is not fit to be Nigerian President...

He dragged the country backward in the 80s and he has done it again.

Not surprised at all.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Donspicey: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
Way Forward��������

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Angy55(f): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
hybrid77:
grin

Yes oo. I was there too but didn't spend much time because of my health.
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Jostoman: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
Epstein:

Buhari must go....
oga nobody is planning coup and nobody is planning to remove buhari what Nigeria youth want from this government is to reform the police, stop killing of southern kaduna people and some other part of the country, reverse the increment in Petro and electricity, and to change that constitution that is putting Nigeria in confusion.
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by SEGLIZ: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
Epstein:

Buhari must go....

coup, coup that your head there.
if Buhari don't go, go and pluck him like mango and orange then throw him off.
you had better don't jeopardise the effort so far of the foot soldiers passing the night out for your sake with over blotted brain.
yeye e-warrior.
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by dataking: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
Until when all market people
Nurtw
Agberos dey for us and not against us, na that time this protest go tie wrapper

2014 when buhari and his cohort protested against Jonathan without being intimidated..

2014 when they use microphone and megaphones to blow us lies

You sabi true freedom fighter. Malcom X. Hajj Shabazz �
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
The police command, earlier this year, dismissed one of its men for allegedly killing a motorcycle rider in Maiha local government area if the state.

A typically Nigerian way of handling issues as far sensitive as this. Imagine dismissing someone that killed from service instead of prosecuting and making him face the charges of his offense which is murder. Too bad that I have a bad news for you guys this time. It’s no more business as usual. No more police brutality, there will be no more diverting of public funds. My generation has decided to do things right and correct the wrongs of the past. Take this message to the oppressors of good governance in Nigeria, tell them what you saw in the placard below

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
Thoughty2:

Brother trust me... You don't want coup to happen.

Otherwise the level of corruption will be far worse and you would not even have any voice to speak against it.
I disagree meanwhile #EndSARS Online Radio: https://s4.radio.co/s99d55c85b/listen
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by worldclass68(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
azmanaty02:
This is the worst time to be a police man in Nigeria

That kind eye wey people go dey use look them for street hen, grin grin

Like " see ham,nah him dey come so..him pikin dey go ABC primary sch at the other street... angry angry angry
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by andyanders: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
Why can't they overpower them and deal with the officers.
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by CodeTemplar: 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
The north is feeling the heat at least. . . if they like let them start saying no to #endsars again.
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
imagine, them dey protest police still get mind they wound us.....I wish the tanker driver for kill am with the vehicles sef....beasts!
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
The zoo politicians don't rejoice yet that this protests are not for you, it is stage by stage.
After the EndSars protests, we will move to another stage of protests.

There will be protest for every nonsense in this zoo or poultry created by terrorist Lugard sponsored by Britain terrorists.

Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by Germi9: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
all these ones vex nor dey good oh
Re: #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality by anochuko01(m): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Makavelli25:
if all those okada riders can join this cause. it will be so massive that we will all be left in awe
our Father didn't fail us. They had to engage several military regimes, June 12, Abacha and several others. No matter how much is done now, our kids would still have their own reasons to protest.
Let's just do our best, and also not disregard the efforts of our parents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Lived in (or Visited) over 30 Countries. Ask Me Almost Anything (+ Pics) / 3rd Mainland Bridge Construction Work Causes Ghastly Accident (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Lady Gets Deported From The U.S Because Of Weaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.