Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

#ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB (34675 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Is Peter Obi Truly Guilty Of Ezu River Killings? / How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2020
haffaze777:
U go report tire cuz we broke no rule,we were referring to our Dog and u re fighting on HIS behalf,no be we employ HIM?
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 1
Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by Kyase(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:

So many dogs that can bark but can never bite...

We go put all of them to where they belong
Arrh that one, na poppies full here na
Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by Goke7: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2020
one thing I know Peter Obi has lots of questions to answer if he comes out again for any political ambition and to my SE brothers una see how e dey pain when your own or hero is attacked.

3 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by Goke7: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2020
LegendHero:

Honestly I don’t know what to call the liberal Yorubas. It’s just like people trying to play America kind of politics/lifestyle in an insane country like Nigeria.

I followed the Igbos closely and how they always blame El-Rufai for any Fulani attack claiming the buck stop at his table as the governor. They will be like he is complicit in deploying the police/soldiers and he is purposely murdering his people.

Peter Obi was governor in Anambra while this atrocity took place and the way the SARS masterminded that massacre is barbaric and unjust. Now people are calling Peter Obi out for it but a lot of them are trying to isolate Obi from it even tho he was the governor of the state. They also stylishly say they are waiting for Obi to talk about it to defend himself before they can give online judgement BUT they don’t give other people the benefit of the doubt if people accuse them.

Even the MASSOB that ought to be hard on Peter Obi are here saying other things by going soft on him.

Everyday they will come here to abuse Tinubu even for things that’s none of his concern and the docile Yoruba liberals who doesn’t even understand the game will join in the bandwagon while forming sophisticos.

Today also you can see how they abused Awolowo and how they have always made sure to de-market Awo even for things that’s none of his concern.

I only pity this generation of Yorubas we are churning out. They are playing Jesus in a country like Nigeria and while others are guarding their own, the Yorubas will be the one in the front attacking their own forming advanced IQ.

You can’t build a cohesive force if you collaborate with outsiders to destroy your own leaders all because you’re forming liberal

when you read history even Awo was attacked by his fellow yorubas despite all the great things he did, it's has always been a huge issue in Yoruba land from the 1960s and it boils to everyone wanting to be leader at the same time when it's only one person that can drive an agenda at a time. This is why our land and people are easy to penetrate.

The Igbos despite having one of the worse atrocities of SARS committed on their soil were even hesitant in joining the protests initially, omo na wa for them o!

9 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by slivertongue: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2020
dokie:

Chairman, this is not a competition. In a separate thread, igbos (myself inclusive) are calling for the head of Peter Obi if he is found culpable in any atrocious act of Akwuzu SARs. But if he isn't, then he shouldn't be dragged.

Why are we all calling for the head of James Nwafor? Is he from Kogi?

apt
a lot more of those who comment ain't informed or play to the gallery. Anambra before obi was under occupation by many forces. sars killing of innocent citizens is pure murder and I wander how obi is to be blamed

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by gidgiddy: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2020
These people are really funny. I may not agree with Peter Obi on everything but this one is just rubbish.

1) As a Governor, Peter had no control over SARS. No Governor has operational control of the Nigerian Police as it is under the federal government. So blaming Peter Obi over what SARS did is nonsense

2) Peter Obi was not even in the country when Ezu River incident occurred

3) MASSOB has come out to say that not only is Obi not responsible for what happened at Ezu River, but that he even constituted a panel of enquiry to find out what happened

But some APC E-rats are still saying he is responsible for Ezu River massacre

4 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by amarachi06(f): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2020
omenka:
But El Rufai is responsible for everything that happens in Kaduna. You people are amazing!!

Y'all should stop hiding behind a fig leaf already- everything in Nigeria is politics and tribalistic.

Don't be ashamed of admitting it. You people wake up everyday to blame Tinubu for everything that has gone wrong or is going wrong in the West, someone not holding any public office. But one cant blame Obi for anything.

Amazing people.

l corrected you, and if you don't want to take correction, fine! Don't tag me with your people like you.
l have seen the good in every tribe in Nigeria, and can't waste my energy on an individual that earns 30k to destabilize, and create confusion among his fellow citizens.

5 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by Adakintroy: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2020
Don't forget how they humiliate Jonathan out of office for this lifeless corspe.

You can forgive but don't forget them. People should learn to live with the consequences of their actions.

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by Ken91(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2020
#EndBrutality/Injustice, #Reform/RestructureNigeria. pls Nairaland i have upto #7000 9mobile worth of airtime for sale, after mistakenly recharge it with the content of my acc , an na i have nothing on me to substain life i want to auction it for #4000 if interested call me 09039983973. pls help me buy, for me not to go begging etisalat only
Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by Misterdhee1(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2020
nameo:

Maybe it is cos in this case there is really nothing fof Igbos to criticize. Peter Obi seemed to be a clean man. And Igbosnand others should be proud. Same with Adesanya for Yorubas i guess.
When you have real dirts about Obi, not those from political jobbers, come back to all of us(Igbos or not) and we will react appropriately.

But am sure if you called the current Gov of Abia(Ikpeazu) orji Kalu, most Igbos will universally go against them.

Learn Kyase. Nigeria is changing.
Obi clean? How about the other past and present governors? How about Ekweremadu and Abaribe? When last did igbos open thread about the rots going on in their regions? If not for the #endsars protest, was there any outcry about the mess Peter Obi and his crony perpetuated in Akwazu? By the way, if igbo leaders, including Peter Obi are clean as you opined, how come SE is always battling with NEast for the least spot in developmental indices? The Tinubu una dey die on top his matter, is any state in SEast (infact all join together) better run than Lagos?

The truth is most igbos are never objective, and would rather expend their entire energy criticizing what's going on in other people's land, than talking about the rots in their backyard. Na why they never see good reasons to stay back at home and hustle. Hypocrite lots!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2020
Kyase:
Yorubas come and learn from Igbo.

Defend your own.
Just because you want to be liked, you will start attacking your own.

Attack Tinubu and Dem go join attack am, come hail you, but immediately you mention Peter obi, Dem go just cut your head grin

As for me, you insult my people, you die after 4 days

What’s your defense of the Ibo officers in the defunct SARS, especially Awkuzu, since it’s defense time?
Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by somehow: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2020

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by Pauladex(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2020
Just imagine that SARS committed this kind of genocide and our brothers from chest Beating region could not profile all the officer in involved and make sure non of them leave long enough to retire.

7 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by Omezif(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2020
This is a very sad, imagine killing people lke they are chicken.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by Shadysen: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2020
Bleep you...Mr p...Bleep anabram people....we don't care what u guys talking we only care about a better Nigeria...jah bless me.
Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by selemempe: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2020
LegendHero:

Honestly I don’t know what to call the liberal Yorubas. It’s just like people trying to play America kind of politics/lifestyle in an insane country like Nigeria.

I followed the Igbos closely and how they always blame El-Rufai for any Fulani attack claiming the buck stop at his table as the governor. They will be like he is complicit in deploying the police/soldiers and he is purposely murdering his people.

Peter Obi was governor in Anambra while this atrocity took place and the way the SARS masterminded that massacre is barbaric and unjust. Now people are calling Peter Obi out for it but a lot of them are trying to isolate Obi from it even tho he was the governor of the state. They also stylishly say they are waiting for Obi to talk about it to defend himself before they can give online judgement BUT they don’t give other people the benefit of the doubt if people accuse them.

Even the MASSOB that ought to be hard on Peter Obi are here saying other things by going soft on him.

Everyday they will come here to abuse Tinubu even for things that’s none of his concern and the docile Yoruba liberals who doesn’t even understand the game will join in the bandwagon while forming sophisticos.

Today also you can see how they abused Awolowo and how they have always made sure to de-market Awo even for things that’s none of his concern.

I only pity this generation of Yorubas we are churning out. They are playing Jesus in a country like Nigeria and while others are guarding their own, the Yorubas will be the one in the front attacking their own forming advanced IQ.

You can’t build a cohesive force if you collaborate with outsiders to destroy your own leaders all because you’re forming liberal.
shame on all of you. Go through the internet and see that it is Igbos dragging Peter Obi the most. You shameful elements keep dragging Nigeria back to where it prayed its way out of. You have many smart politicians like osinbajo...no you can't present them. You must present a crooked man like Tinubu in order to form cohesion. Smh
The only time you fools do this is when Igbos are involved. You guys saw a wicked man like Buhari and sold him to Nigeria and are still defending him more than the hausas even when it's actually him and not Igbos that is dealing with your Tinubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by ElValiente(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2020
ShobayoEmma:

Sorosoke jor.

Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
#endpolicebrutality# Restructure now.

Good man my ass
Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by nameo: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Obi clean? How about the other past and present governors? How about Ekweremadu? By the way, if igbo leaders, including Peter Obi are clean as you opined, how come SE is always battling with NEast for the least spot in developmental indices? The truth is most igbos are never objective, and would rather concentrate on what's going on in other people's land, than their own backyard. Hypocrite lots!

Mr man, Anambra state is the best ran state in Nigeria. I hope you know that. This is from a sum total of lots of development indices(health, education, poverty rate, employment rate etc). Why do you so?

Compare to Abia State that has some of the worst indices in southern Nigeria. Again why?

3 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
The pro-Biafra group said those bent on twisting the narrative were trying to link former governor of the state, Mr. Peter Obi, to the incident, insisting that neither Obi nor the state government had anything to do with the murders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Photos Of Zahra Buhari At Her Bridal Shower / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih / COVID-19: Status Of 20 Governors Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.