Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi (47018 Views)

Police Clamp Down On #endsars Protesters In Abuja / Nigerians Celebrate SEGALINK As Efforts On #ENDSARS Pays Off / Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi by mank1234(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Lies

The Idiot that posted this doesn't even understand anything about Nigerian Police Force Organogram..

He doesn't understand the terms and terminology, not the hierarchy

Police don't have Commanders, or HOD ,

Police Commissioner don't have "security votes" like Politicians

Police Commissioners are not paid Personell upkeep allowance, IPPIS makes each officer get all allowance through BVN

You must be a top ranking police officer for defending the system.

He may be wrong in naming nomenclature but all he said is what happens.

I have had cause to ask some of the junior officers about this. Some are not happy but can't complain because you will frustrate them.

Police attached to multinationals return half of what they receive as allowance.
Re: Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi by mank1234(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
jaxxy:
Thank for this. Some of us already know the issues are that deep. It cannot be this wide spread if it’s not institutional and permitted in some way or form.

The military doesn’t have such because they are trained differently and better taken care of.

The police service is an abused system that has turn back to abuse the public/citizens its ment to protect.

Not entirely true. Military have their own too. Why do you think biko haram won't finish?
Re: Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi by Harrisonwo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
I have said it before, IRT is corrupt forget the hype.
Go to their old abbatior office, entrance fee is #500 per gate. They have 3 gates there.

Not to even talk about the money they pay before you see any suspect. Bail fee ranges from #50,000 (that's if you are innocent) and runs to millions.

They don't respect court orders and frustrate justice.
Re: Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi by Emrich(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
freshinsightng:
This is deep. Nigeria's problem is bigger than Endsars. We need God to intervene

It is not God or any other divinity that Nigeria needs to change. What Nigeria needs is for the citizens to start using their brain for rational thoughts.

EndSARS should evolve to RestructureNow
The points raised in the original post further give credence to the Restructure argument. It is not only the government that needs restructuring in Nigeria, every other institution in the country needs to be restructured to be functional. If there are functional institutions (institutions structured to serve the purposes they are created and made to operate in ways that discourage corruption) Nigeria can truly begin to heal.
Re: Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi by germaphobe(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
every thing up there about abia state is true. i've been a victim of that wicked soul bishop. they don't even wear police uniforms and they are on slippers, any young boy with dreadlock or dyed hair na confirm criminal to them. and if you look them twice you don join be that
Re: Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi by ibuildstuff(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
freshinsightng:
This is deep. Nigeria's problem is bigger than Endsars. We need God to intervene
Even God go commot him hand for Nigeria matter, reading this is scary. I'm more convince to leave this country than ever.
Re: Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi by Slynation(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Lies

The Idiot that posted this doesn't even understand anything about Nigerian Police Force Organogram..

Police Commissioners are not paid Personell upkeep allowance, IPPIS makes each officer get all allowance through BVN

If you have a problem with the posts, why haven't you written yours lets see from your own perspective.... We all can relate to the above posts
Re: Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi by CavemanDefuturo: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigeria is a juggernaut of a country.. You can't handle the corruption from the center, No! its heculian task...simply restructure the country and hand over policing with its expense to the state government. The corrupt states would learn from the professional once, there would be healthy competition amongst states which would catalyze developments of institutions and infrastructure. We have the answers to our problems but we have allowed but a few beneficiaries hold us all to ransom for their selfish interests and lazy ideologies.

Enough of #EndSars... They are taking us for granted and killing more people, what we want now is #BuhariShouldResign his incompetence knows no bound.. and we must #RestructureNigeria immediately!
Re: Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi by davillian(m): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Lies

He said lots of things....
They should check all SARS officers bank account details
Alot will be revealed
I know of some low ranked policemen who drives cars of 5mill+ and they even own houses in Lagos in good areas...
How much is thier salaries...
Re: Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi by DedeNkem: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigerian police is the most corrupt in the world! It needs to be scrapped and rebuilt with the help of the Canadian and Netherlands police forces (they're the best of the best in the world)!
Re: Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi by Padoxia(m): 2:40am On Oct 20, 2020
Let police come out and protest they are Nigeria too and its hfor the good of our Nigeria]
Re: Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi by ngwababe(f): 3:16am On Oct 20, 2020
I can confirm numbers 11, 12,13 and 14. Bishop needs to be probed. That guy is second to devil.
Re: Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi by Jabioro: 4:36am On Oct 20, 2020
Deeper corruption institution..more revelation to fall in ..the government knows about it..
Re: Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi by mapman(m): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2020
To understand the concept of police brutality and the manner in which it is experienced in Nigeria, I compiled the first dataset of verifiable cases of police brutality in the country from the period of 2002 to 2020. I then analyzed the data to obtain insights, which I discussed. From my findings, I provided recommendations on the areas that the government should focus on in order to achieve a successful restructuring of the NPF. Read the article here: https://techativeng.com/2020/10/18/police-brutality-in-nigeria-what-the-data-say-and-five-areas-that-reforms-should-focus-on/
Re: Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi by yazga: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2020
I work at Orile nt far frm this where incident occurred & truth is Thugs or hoodlums had nothing to do wit this fire. The police officers let the prisoners go and set the place on fire by themselves. No officer was inside. They restricted people from putting it off

ThreeBlackBird:

Ogbeni, go and sit down. Did the police also set their station on fire too?
Re: Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2020
yazga:
I work at Orile nt far frm this where incident occurred & truth is Thugs or hoodlums had nothing to do wit this fire. The police officers let the prisoners go and set the place on fire by themselves. No officer was inside. They restricted people from putting it off

My response was about yesterday's jail break.

Which people want to put off the fire on a police station? Where you at the scene abi na "them talk say" you hear?

Even the video making the round doesn't agree with you. Do you have another video or something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager / Father Beats His Daughter For Twerking. Shares Video Online / Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing Goats (graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.