Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum (4209 Views)

Arab Asylum Seekers Rape Scores Of Women In Germany On New Years Eve / Happy Independence Day To The United States Of America;the Greatest . / Great African Women In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by agabaI23(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2011
Bless you too^
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Shinatu: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2011
@Poster

Thanks, just came back from an outreach organised by women in my place of work, we adopted the theme 'Educating the girl child' and visited two Schools in our locality to inspire young girls.

You will be shocked at the various challenges these girls are facing. It was an eye opener for many of us.
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2011
@Poster! Awwwww! I love you too! That was soo sweet kiss
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by eghost247(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2011
Happy womens day to all the Ladies in the house,
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by agabaI23(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2011
Shinatu:

@Poster

Thanks, just came back from an outreach organised by women in my place of work, we adopted the theme 'Educating the girl child' and visited two Schools in our locality to inspire young girls.

You will be shocked at the various challenges these girls are facing. It was an eye opener for many of us.

Wow that's a good one. Hopefully you will build on your visit
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by virgo(f): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2011
Awww, I wish more men appreciated women. Anyway, the resilience of a woman should be celebrated because on her shoulder lies the continuity of the human race.
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by HARDDON: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
Go Mommas! thanks for being there for us, caring and sharing.
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by DBestDoc(f): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2011
HAPPY WOMENS DAY to every woman on Nairaland.AND TO MY lovely MOTHER-I WISH U MORE OF GOD,S GRACE AND FAVOUR
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by DBestDoc(f): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2011
i also can't stop being thankful to god for making me a woman
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by agabaI23(m): 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2011
@virgo
Abj, many a man appreciates women.
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2011
Greetings and words of prayers to all the women in the house.May you pursue,overtake and recover all!!!
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Tolulop001(f): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2011
smiley
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by adagz01(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2011
happy mothers and women's day to y'all except ophra winffery
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Akawnwa: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2011
Amen thanks am so proud to be a woman tumbs up to all women wink wink wink
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by agabaI23(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tolulop001:

smiley
you sef angry
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by CrudeOil2(m): 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2011
Womens day for what?
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by amurx(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2011
happy wowen's day
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Tolulop001(f): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
agabaI23:

you sef angry
me? im a woman who deserves to be celebrated tongue kiss cool
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by agabaI23(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tolulop001:

me? im a woman who deserves to be celebrated tongue kiss cool
never said otherwise sad
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Tolulop001(f): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2011
smiley
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Tolulop001(f): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2011
of which some kain royalty dey your side today! *you know urself*
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by klear(f): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2011
smiley Thanks man. Much luv 2 all d women n my life
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by toohot4you(f): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2011
Thanks.
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by agabaI23(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tolulop001:

of which some kain royalty dey your side today! *you know urself*
Yea but na dem own wahala. . they should come and see mee grin
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Tinax(f): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2011
thnk God am a woman, chrrrrs to all the women in the house and the men who live to appreciate us, and big chrrs goes to my mum"NNE OMA" God bless you.
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by 1honeybee: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2011
ehnmmmm. . . . .lets not forget today is also pancake day, so happy pancake day everyone cheesy grin
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by agabaI23(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2011
And waist bead day too grin
Nigerians no sabi pancake day. Na british thing
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by mrperfect(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2011
I am rejoicing with woman.
Please when is Man's day some one should do the same.
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Idowuogbo(f): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2011
1honeybee:

ehnmmmm. . . . .lets not forget today is also pancake day, so happy pancake day everyone cheesy grin
pancake ko akara day ni , see oyinbo , u dey rejoice sey person invent pancake grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Guyman02: 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2011
Happy womens day to my great  mum who slept in the Lord on 15/04/09. still cant believe that you are gone. Everyday I think of you and knowing that you are smiling up there in heaven.

Congrats to the Nigerian women who make the nation proud.

My Russian colleague was not happy with us Nigerian staff that we forgot to celebrate our women, cook for them, pamper them, shower them with flowers and gifts.
We appologised and some guys were blaming the Nigerian economy for their predicament of not giving our women adequate attention even on an occassion of international womens day,
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by denony(m): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2011
God bless all mothers, especially my mother. mum i love you with my heart, you are one in a million.

ONYE GA EMERE MU KA NNE MURU MU
EZIGBO NNE MU NNE

CHUKWU BIKO GOZIE
OCHIE DIKE MAMA MU OOOOO
NNA GOZIE NNEM, OCHIE DIKE NNEM
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Tolulop001(f): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2011
1honeybee:

in fact i am declaring my own. . .

TODAY IS AMALA AND EWEDU DAY! (THOROUGHLY RANDOM cheesy )

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa / Turkey Invades Northen Iraq / New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.