Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Looking For A Whatsapp Tech Group....look No More - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Looking For A Whatsapp Tech Group....look No More (211 Views)

I Was Duped By A Whatsapp TV. How I Recovered My Money / How Much Data Does A Whatsapp Call Use? It Depends And Here Is Why / How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Whatsapp Tech Group....look No More by Techxubz(m): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2020
Welcome to *Megadtech*

A place where Tech problems are been questioned and we are given the priviledge to contributed base on our knowledge on Techs and help to Equip others as we walk together as one family.
It's more than a group, its a place were you get to meet people of same interest, skills, passion, talents, careas and more to interact, share, talk/discuss different problems/issues together.

We will also have access to latest tech updates/ trends /news/talks N more.

Kindly click on the link below to join
https:///IM1L5a4dzcDCVPmfXJcfLh

please kindly drop your number if the link doesn't open