Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin (16012 Views)

I Was Duped By A Whatsapp TV. How I Recovered My Money / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / How Much Data Does A Whatsapp Call Use? It Depends And Here Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by dominzy(m): 4:20am On Oct 30, 2017
How to recover your lost whatsapp group

Most of us whatsapp have been strongly looking for ways to get back to their favorite group especially after being kicked out without no reason.
The good news is that you can now add yourself back to a group which you were removed from. Follow the steps below and you will successfully get back into your lost group with the admins permission or consent.

STEPS
*Wipe your whatsapp data
*Uninstall your whatsapp
*Install your whatsapp again
*Add your account then restore your backup to the date you were still in that group

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE STEPS, SCROLL DOWN FOR DETAILED PROCEDURES.
Before you can add yourself back to a whatsapp group, you have to be prepared by going through the steps below. With steps below, you can be sure of getting back to any group.

How to prevent being kicked out of a group
Go to setting on your whatsapp
Go to chats
Click on backup chats
Click on backup to google drive
Then tick "only when I click on backup"
Now create a backup.
Whenever you get removed from a whatsapp group, just wipe/uninstall your whatsapp then restore backup.

How to wipe your whatsapp data
Go to your phone's settings
Click....continue here»» http://www.dominzyloaded.com/2017/10/how-to-add-yourself-back-to-whatsapp.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by dominzy(m): 4:21am On Oct 30, 2017

Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by post111(m): 6:12am On Oct 30, 2017
OK, I will give it a try
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by sademola: 6:17am On Oct 30, 2017
What about the new ones you joined after the backup? You will lose them

1 Like

Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by Aminu212: 6:33am On Oct 30, 2017
Listening
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by ewizard1: 6:40am On Oct 30, 2017
If I am right, you have to make a backup as at when you were a member and not kicked out! The data stored at the moment still has it you are a member of the group!

So how do one knows he/she would be kicked out?

#LongStoryTho

2 Likes

Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by sKeetz(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2017
All these wahala because of whatsapp group?!? undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by tstx(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2017
if I be the admin I will still kick yo ass out

4 Likes

Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by dominzy(m): 7:35am On Oct 30, 2017
sademola:
What about the new ones you joined after the backup? You will lose them
no
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by dominzy(m): 7:36am On Oct 30, 2017
ewizard1:
If I am right, you have to make a backup as at when you were a member and not kicked out! The data stored at the moment still has it you are a member of the group!

So how do one knows he/she would be kicked out?

#LongStoryTho
just keep backing up ur data, u might need it someday
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by cybriz82(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2017
na u dey buy data for me abi
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by femi4: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2017
How can I rejoin a group

PS: I had no backups
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by justi4jesu(f): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2017
tstx:
if I be the admin I will still kick yo ass out

Even if you come like a ghost after back up, If i be admin i will still kick your ghost self out Lmao grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by falcon01: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2017
thats what i do it works hundred percent. it also works if person blocks you on whatsapp but am sure the new updates are fixing the glitches.
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by justi4jesu(f): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2017
dominzy:
How to recover your lost whatsapp group

Most of us whatsapp have been strongly looking for ways to get back to their favorite group especially after being kicked out without no reason.
The good news is that you can now add yourself back to a group which you were removed from. Follow the steps below and you will successfully get back into your lost group with the admins permission or consent.

STEPS
*Wipe your whatsapp data
*Uninstall your whatsapp
*Install your whatsapp again
*Add your account then restore your backup to the date you were still in that group

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE STEPS, SCROLL DOWN FOR DETAILED PROCEDURES.
Before you can add yourself back to a whatsapp group, you have to be prepared by going through the steps below. With steps below, you can be sure of getting back to any group.

How to prevent being kicked out of a group
Go to setting on your whatsapp
Go to chats
Click on backup chats
Click on backup to google drive
Then tick "only when I click on backup"
Now create a backup.
Whenever you get removed from a whatsapp group, just wipe/uninstall your whatsapp then restore backup.

How to wipe your whatsapp data
Go to your phone's settings
Click....continue here»» http://www.dominzyloaded.com/2017/10/how-to-add-yourself-back-to-whatsapp.html

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by myBETmostCAST(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2017
Especially those MMM groups... Ones u tell them truth DAT mmm is doomed and the Russian man scared them they will kick ur fvcking ass out cry cry cry
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by sademola: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2017
dominzy:
no
No? How can you get back into a group you never backed up?
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by purem(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2017
na all dis kyn yeye thread d mods lyk 2 dey push go FP
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
If u have to do this u are pathetic don't u think I mean the pple don't want u hence the kick
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by GoodiOG(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is really working......But i used titanium backup in my case. I usually back up with titanium regularly so when i was kicked out from one group, i jist restored the backup of which i was in the group and i was readded to the group

1 Like

Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by durolawunmi(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
let me give it a try

Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by Shugaball: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
If you got iTunes Gift Cards of 10, 15, 25, 50 or 100$... Call or message me on whatsapp 081.380.220.04...... Lets talk business.... NO PERCENTAGE, just 200naira per dollars(negotiable)..... FAST and get your CASH OUT before 30mins.
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by Orobo2Lekpa: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
You go though all these just to be added back to the group, only to be kicked out immediately again. Its a pointless exercise
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by dayleke: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dem dey pay you salary there ni fa?

Why?

1 Like

Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by Sleekydee(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
sKeetz:
All these wahala because of whatsapp group?!? undecided

o sumi o. egba mi
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by Nbote(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
So becos I want to get back into a whatspp group I'll lose all d info and whatsapp data for dat day?
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nice.

In other news get the latest info on IT be it Education, Jobs or Tech all around the world from It+jobs+list.com (without the plus and dot.)
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by Lexusgs430: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why forcibly try to remain a member of a group, that clearly does not want or require your opinions or online presence/existence ?
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by TrillionBrains(m): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmmm, i love this. Quite inxisive piecw of information.
Have you checked out Facebook's new Wifi Discovery Feature?
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by kingdeza(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin by dominzy(m): 12:42am On Oct 31, 2017
sademola:

No?
How can you get back into a group you never backed up?

beg the admin to add u back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday / My Galaxy 3 Screen Crack / 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.