Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates (66965 Views)

Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters / 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by IMAMofWAR: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:
this is rubbish na
they are fast loosing focus. Armed robbers are in dat prison, rapists, paedophiles, fraudsters etc, funny enough even policemen indicted for extr judicial killings are in these prisons. This is absolutely wrong. What are they fighting for now??.
If the government deploys military because of this issue then they are not to be blamed. If I am the governor, every protester around that vicinity is going into that prison until they produce the criminals they have freed

Of a truth, Thugs and irresponsible fellows are fast taking over this protest
the whole thing is begging to piss me off. i see army coming into this soon
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by bejeria101(m): 11:27am On Oct 19, 2020
ekestic1976:

King Louis XIV of France thought that it's a revolt that he's up against until one of his Counsellors told him to it wasn't a revolt, but a REVOLUTION! That's the beginning of the French Revolution of 1789.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:27am On Oct 19, 2020
This is a no-no. I'm not in support of this, people are beginning to take law into their own hands. This is no longer a protest for a better Nigeria, this is nothing short of mutiny.
I hope Buhari's indecisiveness on matters of national importance doesn't lead to a full-blown crisis

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by wonder233: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2020
don't mind them, let them keep being delusional
IMAMofWAR:
guy shut up na. do you expect the armed men to shot them. then u will come here and say police killed peaceful protesters?

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by JoshB92: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2020
Goats are already mixed with the sheeps
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Mathantics: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2020
arsenal33:
This one na government fault too?

The government have refused to restructure the police
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2020
Cvwriter1:
I don't think the protesters have a hand in this

Ofcourse they don't buy their gathering facilitated all this right?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by emperor863(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2020
ekestic1976:

No, it isn't! The French Revolution of 1789 did not succeed until the break-in into the Bastille. The inmates were freed, all. Check your history books.

So for your eye now, na revolution you dey do?

Wonderful.

Wait for the actions that would definitely follow this criminality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Housing(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by sodiamond: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2020
They are looking for reasons to deploy the military jare
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Tracyvictoria(f): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2020
iLUCID:

Soon they’ll start breaking into shops and looting. That’s where mob action always ends, in criminality

I'm telling you my guy....

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by zionmde: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2020
ovieigho:

Don’t expect it to be smooth sail bro!

In this struggle innocent people will die! And have died like we have been seeing

Criminals will get their freedom
Innocent will be charged for crimes

Everything must mix together

But still the struggle must continue
Freedom is all that matters
#the youth have been taken for granted so long
The government is not working
End SARS
#end police brutality
#endNigeriagovernment
the protests in Lagos and Abuja should be the model. Where protesters are giving the government and the entire world every reason to know that that there is good lying right there in the hearts of most of our youths. Now jhow will the international bodies see this latest development.
No sane responsible protester will go that far to free criminals. If only they know the kind of crimes a lot of them in there committed. Now they will be back into the society to witchhunt those that led to their incarceration.

Imagine someone who threatened to kill u and ur family was released alongside others, how will feel?

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by AbijaJ: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2020
martineverest:
government thugs

Which government, state or federal? Obaseki or Buhari? If na Buhari, shey dem be imported Fulanis from the North? Just asking for someone.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Abia1stS0N: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2020
Abia state governor should have been bundled by now if Abia people are serious about making sure that Abia state cease to be the worst state in Nigeria. See the face of Abia state, ABA to be precise but none of them is protesting

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by ekestic1976(f): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2020
SegFault:

And what happened after the useless revolution, the reign of terror and dictatorship.

Useless revolution? Check how the Americans got inspiration for their revolution; how they got the Statue of Liberty at Ellis Island. You're living in the past. It's a new day in Nigeria! Maybe you're one of those who are feeding fat on this unjust system? So, what happened after the Terror, after Bonaparte, and coming to modern times, after de Gaulle?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by IMAMofWAR: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2020
wonder233:
don't mind them, let them keep being delusional
the way most ngerians think just pisses me off. they always want to make themselves look like victims even when they are at fault.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by cmikel: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2020

This is an official planned format to pitch and indict the protest.

This plan to free prisoners is a well planned government strategy.

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Ezelugodwin: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2020
It's not the End sars protesters that freed the prisoners, the hoodlums hired by the government to make the protesters look bad are at work.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Ephemmm: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2020
iokpebholo:
Una see am,when I told u guys this protest is led by thugs and miscreants una no hear

And how do you confirm that it is not a ploy to blackmail #Endsars protesters? From the video you watched, can you tell me who freed them, and how the illegal release of the prisoners resisted by NPF?

Wake up from your slumber bro.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Yxxx: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2020
Arrant bullshit
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by IMAMofWAR: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2020
MisterGrace:
It might be a ploy to blackmail #Endsars protesters.
no one is blackmailing any endsars protesters. the people fully advocating for this endsars are criminals, robbers , killer cultist etc. most of theor friends are in jail and now they are usng this to get them released

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2020
Leaving when the ovation is loudest is one of the principles the youth failed to utilize, I believe we can all see that the protest has been hijacked by hoodlums, hence the government may now have every reason to deploy the state apparatus to end the protest.... We can continue to protest, I want all of us to realise that all agitations are been won through strategy and not by emotion.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Kingstannis: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2020
This are thugs sponsored by the powers that be to change the narrative of the protest, dont be fooled guys. This guys are masters in the laws of power, they can fight and this is one of their tactics. Ask yourself who benefits from the involvement of thugs?

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2020
ekestic1976:

Useless revolution? Check how the Americans got inspiration for their revolution; how they got the Statue of Liberty at Ellis Island. You're living in the past. It's a new day in Nigeria! Maybe you're one of those who are feeding fat on this unjust system? So, what happened after the Terror, after Bonaparte, and coming to modern times, after de Gaulle?
They are talking about freeing prisoners from their cells (which might not be true) and you are yarning nonsense here. Don't worry nah. You think dictatorship is sweet (France) or are you still under colonialism (America). Some of you don't reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Donprecijaja: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2020
This is not good for us and i suspect foul play here
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by chinedumoooo: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2020
I have been saying this often, that this protest is overdue, any reactions from the government should not be criticize because they have change their status quo.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Openbusiness: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
guy shut up na. do you expect the armed men to shot them. then u will come here and say police killed peaceful protesters?
Mr man use your sense. Don't they use batons? Don't they have tear gas? So a group of unarmed civilians can just check in and check out freeing prisoners without any resistance and the prison officials on duty will just allow them to free prisoners and go just like that? Bull Crap! We are not falling for such propaganda. If it is true that protesters broke in and broke out, unopposed, unchallenged, no fracas, no altercation between them and the prison officials, then it is obvious this particular group of protesters are on government payroll to carryout their propaganda. They are just trying to set the stage for character assassination in the eyes of the international community who are watching things unfold, so they can say the protesters are no longer peaceful and use of force is required and justified. Is it not yesterday that it was in the news that a Governor gave some protest organizers 4m? Mtchwwwww. This propaganda cannot work. They should try another one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Ezelugodwin: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
the whole thing is begging to piss me off. i see army coming into this soon
This is the hand work of the thugs hired by the government to make the protesters look bad.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Gr8genius: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2020
Who knows if some persons have been paid to act as a mole in causing mayhem so as to label the PROTESTERS in bad light there by giving the Federal Govt an avenue to use FORCE in quelling the peaceful protest... But they will sure be disappointed. #weRISE
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Revolva(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2020
Good one let them be freed jare the ssytem is too rotten and these guys ..that escaped may not be even caught....forever...again..i even pray all the remaining prisons in Nigeria be done this way let everybody japa

WATCH VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSDJPK5QyuU
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by harmony75: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2020
this is not good, no no no na her the ritualist that kill that Rccg girl Uwa dey o pls hope it's not true because this is not what we're meant to do �
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2020
I see govt hand in this.
Army plans routine exercise begins tomorrow.
So, thus is part of their ploy to use force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics / Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.