Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

PENULTIMATE SATURDAY- By Phemy Halaby. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PENULTIMATE SATURDAY- By Phemy Halaby. (141 Views)

My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday / Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PENULTIMATE SATURDAY- By Phemy Halaby. by thesilentman(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2020
BOOK TITLE: PENULTIMATE SATURDAY
AUTHOR: PHEMY HALABY
GENRE: ROMANCE
WRITING STYLE:STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS.
                CHAPTER ONE
During a heavy petting session that nearly culminated in a rumpy- pumpy, Lawrence had relieved Damilola- the bachelorette who had come from the neighbouring town for her student teaching-of her g- string lingerie.
   He could remember vividly just a fortnight ago,how he had chatted her up when they bumped into each other at a shopping plaza and ever since,they had gotten along like a house on fire.She had consented to his amorous advances towards her without demur;thus,It  now boggles the mind  why the heck she was still playing hard- to - get, even after he had schemingly inveigled himself into her submission.
   This Saturday evening,in the dimly- lit bedsitter which Lawrence had made well- appointed with lavish furniture and creature comforts,the damsel,dammy- as he fondly called her- cowered defensively at an angle beside the bed.And as the fair,plump,bootylicious, curvaceous and soignee wench in in her early twenties glared at her host indignantly,beads of perspiration stood out on her forehead.
  " Let me go Lawrence," she cried lamely as he made for her again." Please,let me go.It can't work today,I tell you- there will Surely be another time." She was as tensed as a cat on hot bricks as he grabbed her again and made him face her squarely.And before one could say Jack Robinson,he had planted those full sensuous lips of his on hers in a hot french kiss.His cuddle was irresistible...

To be Continued.................

(1) (Reply)

Trade Nigeria (tn) / Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry FINLAND / Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry -poland(gccip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.