Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,010 members, 7,953,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Cake For My Daughter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cake For My Daughter (2063 Views)

Can I Give My Daughter 'ALUKO' As A Name? / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cake For My Daughter by Acidosis(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Today is 21. I hope you've now realized that you can celebrate your daughter's birthday without cake?

Of all the issues going on in the country, cake should be least of your worries.
Re: Cake For My Daughter by QuinieR(f): 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Perfectman91:

This is my only ACC madam except for another I used years ago. Get your facts rivht
You dnt need to lie
I was willing to help before I saw that you have been using same acct detail 0209376639 GTB for both moniker..so Oga who is lying now..you are same person using daddycee91 grin
Shior
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Acidosis:
Today is 21. I hope you've now realized that you can celebrate your daughter's birthday without cake?

Of all the issues going on in the country, cake should be least of your worries.

Very true, thanks
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
QuinieR:

You dnt need to lie
I was willing to help before I saw that you have been using same acct detail 0209376639 GTB for both moniker..so Oga who is lying now..you are same person using daddycee91 grin
Shior

Waiting for your prove oo besides using multiple accounts on nairaland doesn't mean one is a scammer, do you know how many accounts a single individual has on here? People may do so for personal reasons. Shior
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Cake For My Daughter by QuinieR(f): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Perfectman91:

Waiting for your prove oo besides using multiple accounts on nairaland doesn't mean one is a scammer, do you know how many accounts a single individual has on here? People may do so for personal reasons. Shior
What prove do you need Mr,even a blind man will understand what I posted or is it that you share same phone no 09069193913 with daddycee91 kai tongue
You are a grown up man mehn you dnt need lies undecided

According to your other account you sell children shoes so I wonder y begging for money here embarassed pple like you don chop belleful
I will like to get this shoe for my nephew if you aren’t a scammer
Payment on delivery,if you agreed pm me

Re: Cake For My Daughter by frozen70(f): 6:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Perfectman91:

Nobody likes begging honestly but all will be fine, I am partly ashamed, that's the truth

My dear, everyone is in a tight corner, just focus on what you think that needs perfect attention and suspend others till further notice
Re: Cake For My Daughter by frozen70(f): 6:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Perfectman91:

Say what you like but pray never to experience very difficult situations. Life can be unpredictable

Just be yourself and you won't get bashed, we all are passing through one thing or the other
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2020
frozen70:

My dear, everyone is in a tight corner, just focus on what you think that needs perfect attention and suspend others till further notice

Sure, thanks
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2020
QuinieR:

What prove do you need Mr,even a blind man will understand what I posted or is it that you share same phone no 09069193913 with daddycee91 kai tongue
You are a grown up man mehn you dnt need lies undecided

According to your other account you sell children shoes so I wonder y begging for money here embarassed pple like you don chop belleful
I will like to get this shoe for my nephew if you aren’t a scammer
Payment on delivery,if you agreed pm me

I am not the same person, how many more times do you need to hear this?
Re: Cake For My Daughter by QuinieR(f): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2020
Perfectman91:

I am not the same person, how many more times do you need to hear this?
Busted cheesy

Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2020
QuinieR:

Busted cheesy

Wait, whoever the Bleep you are.. Why stressing me? If you like me or something just come straight.
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2020
QuinieR:

Busted cheesy

Sick unstable women like you use all indirect means to get a man's attention but I ain't interested in your skinny ass..don't you get it?
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2020
QuinieR:

Busted cheesy

Just cut to the chase and I might refer you to a male friend who's sexually starved as you. grin
Re: Cake For My Daughter by QuinieR(f): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Perfectman91:

Wait, whoever the Bleep you are.. Why stressing me? If you like me or something just come straight.
Sorry I dnt do broke ass niggar like you
Btw why are you exasperated cheesy
Beggy beggy e pain am,next time use another account details for begging cheesy

Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2020
QuinieR:

Sorry I dnt do broke ass niggar like you
Btw why are you exasperated cheesy
Beggy beggy e pain am,next time use another account details for begging cheesy

See you wey no dey beg for urgent 2k. Kettle calling pot black
Re: Cake For My Daughter by QuinieR(f): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Perfectman91:

Sick unstable women like you use all indirect means to get a man's attention but I ain't interested in your skinny ass..don't you get it?

You are jst pain becos I fish you out
Using same account detail for daddycee91
Using same phone no to beg for cards with daddycee91
Kai this ur proverty enter body oo,you aren’t even ashamed of your useless seff coming to social media to beg for money for cake dats even if you get pikin..useless low life scammer cry
Re: Cake For My Daughter by QuinieR(f): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Perfectman91:

See you wey no dey beg for urgent 2k. Kettle calling pot black
Tag where I beg for urgent 2k
You no dey shame
Amoeba grin
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2020
QuinieR:

You are jst pain becos I fish you out
Using same account detail for daddycee91
Using same phone no to beg for cards with daddycee91
Kai this ur proverty enter body oo,you aren’t even ashamed of your useless seff coming to social media to beg for money for cake dats even if you get pikin..useless low life scammer cry

Why do you take this so personally? I believe you are someone I have probably had an encounter with outside of nairaland. Can you even say all of these to me in person? How does my begging to buy a cake for my kid now affects your life? Show yourself bitch!
Re: Cake For My Daughter by QuinieR(f): 8:52am On Oct 22, 2020
Perfectman91:

Why do you take this so personally? I believe you are someone I have probably had an encounter with outside of nairaland. Can you even say all of these to me in person? How does my begging to buy a cake for my kid now affects your life? Show yourself bitch!
I didn’t take it personally not until u started insulting me ,I then give it back to you grin
After ending Sars we are ending you (Ending all scammers)..case close

1 Like

Re: Cake For My Daughter by QuinieR(f): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Btw am still interested in that snickers,if you wanna sell pm me but payment on delivery oo,I can’t be scam again
Re: Cake For My Daughter by ThatKING(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Perfectman91:

lol seriously? this Nairaland sef grin o ga o
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Eketem: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Perfectman91:

Would have done this left to me but the mother keeps putting alot of pressure on me for a cake, it's well.

Let her go and work and buy
Re: Cake For My Daughter by DenreleDave(m): 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
QuinieR:
Btw am still interested in that snickers,if you wanna sell pm me but payment on delivery oo,I can’t be scam again

grin

Human hair grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Hold Items For Sale / Does Every Mother In Law Love Their Daugther-In-Law? / Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.