Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Cake For My Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cake For My Daughter (1991 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Can I Give My Daughter 'ALUKO' As A Name? / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2020
Hello family, trust you all are staying well. Today is my daughter's birthday and I would love to get her a cake but I'm really broke as I lost my job since July due to the covid thing.

I'm pleading with anyone to send her a cake and make her day or if you would want to send money for it, that would be good as well. Please
0209376639 GTB, you can also request my WhatsApp number if you need proof. Thanks everyone
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Oracleforce: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Perfectman91:
Hello family, trust you all are staying well. Today is my daughter's birthday and I would love to get her a cake but I'm really broke as I lost my job since July due to the covid thing.

I'm pleading with anyone to send her a cake and make her day or if you would want to send money for it, that would be good as well. Please
0209376639 GTB, you can also request my WhatsApp number if you need proof. Thanks, everyone

Another way of deceiving gullible people on social media...
Must you buy her a cake....? Since you don't have money, maintain yourselves, and stop distracting yourself on a social media platform.

16 Likes

Re: Cake For My Daughter by UDUJ(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Shame has finally left this country undecided

What arrant nonsense. Wanting people on a faceless forum to give you money to buy a cake for your daughter's birthday. Rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Oracleforce:

Another way of deceiving gullible people on social media...
Must you buy her a cake....? Since you don't have money, maintain yourselves, and stop distracting yourself on a social media platform.

True, thanks
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
UDUJ:
Shame has finally left this country undecided

What arrant nonsense. Wanting people on a faceless forum to give you money to buy a cake for your daughter's birthday. Rubbish.

Shit happens. Judge no one Mr

2 Likes

Re: Cake For My Daughter by frozen70(f): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Perfectman91:

0209376639 GTB, you can also request my WhatsApp number if you need proof. Thanks everyone

You lost shame honestly

So getting cake for your invisible daughter is your greatest challenge at the moment

No wonder you are stagnant in life

2 Likes

Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2020
frozen70:

You lost shame honestly

So getting cake for your invisible daughter is your greatest challenge at the moment

May you and your family forever find yourselves in difficult situations forever in your miserable lives
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2020
Perfectman91:

May you and your family forever find yourselves in difficult situations forever in your miserable lives

Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2020
frozen70:

You lost shame honestly

Are your parents bastards? Must you post negative comments on every thread?..what happened to leaving a word of encouragement if your brain can't say something positive. You will never convince a child in your life. Fool

2 Likes

Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2020
frozen70:

You lost shame honestly

I'm giving you the curses you and your generation deserves for stirring things up, you say invisible daughter?? Didn't I agree to drop my number for a video call showing myself and daughter?? Motherfucker like you!!
Re: Cake For My Daughter by frozen70(f): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2020
Perfectman91:

I'm giving you the curses you and your generation deserves for stirring things up, you say invisible daughter?? Didn't I agree to drop my number for a video call showing myself and daughter?? Motherfucker like you!!

Shame on you

4 Likes

Re: Cake For My Daughter by frozen70(f): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Perfectman91:

Are your parents bastards? Must you post negative comments on every thread?..what happened to leaving a word of encouragement if your brain can't say something positive. You will never convince a child in your life. Fool

As if it's going to work, you that conceived can't even do the needful for her

8 Likes

Re: Cake For My Daughter by frozen70(f): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2020
Perfectman91:

Your laziness made you to be in difficult situations, remain there

3 Likes

Re: Cake For My Daughter by LadySarah: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
grin .Let me run out quick quick!
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Oizee(f): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Look at a begger with pride, u dey insult people right? If I was ur child, I will have disfather u since

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cake For My Daughter by sheepheart(f): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
LadySarah:
grin
.Let me run out quick quick!
As fast as your legs can carry you
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Eketem: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
You do not have to buy cake. Pray for her and sing happy birthday.

6 Likes

Re: Cake For My Daughter by Kimkiss: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Is this not nkiru franca
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Nephilim: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
Perfectman91:

you no get sense at all.. In all the problems of this country cake and birthday is your problem abi ediot! angry
Re: Cake For My Daughter by armyofone(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
LadySarah:
grin
.Let me run out quick quick!

grin

Make I run follow you grin
Re: Cake For My Daughter by QuinieR(f): 3:04am On Oct 21, 2020
You are same person as daddycee91
Weldone sir
Re: Cake For My Daughter by frozen70(f): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oizee:
Look at a begger with pride, u dey insult people right? If I was ur child, I will have disfather u since
Don't mind the idiot begging online as if people donated sperm for him

1 Like

Re: Cake For My Daughter by frozen70(f): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nephilim:
you no get sense at all.. In all the problems of this country cake and birthday is your problem abi ediot! angry

He doesn't have a single sense of self respect and dignity

1 Like

Re: Cake For My Daughter by frozen70(f): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
QuinieR:
Weldone sir

That's how they become chronic berger in reality

1 Like

Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
QuinieR:
Weldone sir

This is my only ACC madam except for another I used years ago. Get your facts rivht
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=frozen70 post=95170963]

That's how they become chronic berger in reality [/quote

Most persons are really finding it hard to survive, it's no joke, don't just judge. Thanks, although others are not sincere as well
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
frozen70:

Don't mind the idiot begging online as if people donated sperm for him

Say what you like but pray never to experience very difficult situations. Life can be unpredictable
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
frozen70:

He doesn't have a single sense of self respect and dignity

It makes no sense to pretend like all is well as well
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oizee:

Sorry about the insults but some persons asked for it
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Eketem:
You do not have to buy cake. Pray for her and sing happy birthday.

Would have done this left to me but the mother keeps putting alot of pressure on me for a cake, it's well.
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Perfectman91: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
frozen70:

That's how they become chronic berger in reality

Nobody likes begging honestly but all will be fine, I am partly ashamed, that's the truth
Re: Cake For My Daughter by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Perfectman91:

Would have done this left to me but the mother keeps putting alot of pressure on me for a cake, it's well.
There will be several other birthdays and if she doesn't have one for this one, she will have for the next. There is no dignity in begging. People are begging for medical reasons and other emergencies, you are begging for money for cake. Doesn't that tell you something about your priorities? What will you be teaching your child by this act?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Fire an Employee Who Slept With Your Spouse? / Woman Who Delivered Set Of Twin In March Delivers Another Set In December / Why Do You Have To Stop Your Spouse From Touching Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.