Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) (49984 Views)

Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) / Lagos Fire Service Battling Diesel Spillage At Iyana Ipaja / Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

There's everything wrong with the system of government in Nigeria. A country where politicians collect huge salaries and allowances at the detriment of average Nigerians. A country were the educationally disadvantaged regions get A the highest political appointments. A country where education is under funded and political thugs are given huge contracts. A country where there's no increase in minimum wage yet there was increase in VAT, electricity tariff and fuel price.

Is there a perfect system? When I say there is nothing wrong...... I am simply letting you know we can perfect the system by getting involve and it start from the bottom.

This protesters want to start from the top. Nothing will be solve. I'll take them serious when when they mobilising themselves into winning an election and they start being the change they want to see.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

Is there a perfect system? When I say there is nothing wrong...... I am simply letting you know we can perfect the system by getting involve and it start from the bottom.

This protesters want to start from the top. Nothing will be solve. I'll take them serious when when they mobilising themselves into winning an election and they start being the change they want to see.

How can they win election when the president is yet to sign the electoral reform bill. Do you know how much it cost before contesting for political office in Nigeria. They created a constitution that favours the rich and wealthy in society as against the poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
waywardpikin:
People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.

#SoroSoke don't #OffTheMic

XOXO

Wayward Pikin.
it will go down in history that Nigerians are the only species known to man to get cured from Stockholm syndrome without psychological intervention and evaluations they just woke up one morning and are cured .. Stockholm syndrome has been diagnosed long ago as the problems of retrogressive states and masses alike..
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

How can they win election when the president is yet to sign the electoral reform bill. Do you know how much it cost before contesting for political office in Nigeria. They created a constitution that favours the rich and wealthy in society as against the poor.

They were able to raise tens of millions of Naira during this protest. They were able to organized and control group of men all around the country.

That's all that's needed to create their own party and be the change they all wanted to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.

They need power to effect a change. Talking don't effect a change.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Bosquad: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Oya let's go
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by jericco1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Silentgroper:
Baba. Hope no b xay u wan migrate cum lag, abeg we dn too much 4 lag. Ogade dey wer u dy o.

btw .. Hw's ur cousin

Lol I was staying in Lag already na
Which cousin?
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by jericco1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
harmony75:
sorry Pele o wrong time to travel Nigerians protesters are vexing.
My brother hooligans don take over.
Exhorting money from motorists and causing unnecessary discomforts to passengers. angry
How is that a peaceful protest?
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

They need power to effect a change. Talking don't effect a change.

Where do you stay? Would love to meet you face to face.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by cutedharmee: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
jericco1:
I'm still stuck in traffic at Benin. Only God knows when I'll reach lag angry
My broda just stay back...lagos own worst
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by jericco1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
cutedharmee:

My broda just stay back...lagos own worst
I don enter road
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Where do you stay? Would love to meet you face to face.

Why?
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

Why?

Love your Political IQ.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Love your Political IQ.

Thanks for your kind word. It takes a level of trust for me to meet up with you and you don't match up to it. Please don't take it personal.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

Thanks for your kind word. It takes a level of trust for me to meet up with you and you don't match up to it. Please don't take it personal.

Nah! It's okay. You're free not to trust anyone. If I may ask, what are you afraid of?

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
jericco1:

Lol I was staying in Lag already na Which cousin?
U no gt cousin untop nl?
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Beautyaddy: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

Why should he? So an unelected group of people can just wake up one morning and dare to put us all on hold.

The things you all are encouraging is coming to bite us all in the as.s.

So what has Buhari usefulness as a Figured Head President added to Nigeria
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by cutedharmee: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=jericco1 post=95106203]
I don enter road[/quote
Merci beaucoup
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Olumba2020: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
you can't blame mr president for not taking prompt action as he is known as baba GO SLOW.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by jericco1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Silentgroper:
U no gt cousin untop nl?

Nope none
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Truthteller2020: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

Why should he? So an unelected group of people can just wake up one morning and dare to put us all on hold.

The things you all are encouraging is coming to bite us all in the as.s.
can't you feel ashame for once?can you beat hand on your chest and tell me you're proud of this Nigeria?Do you have electricity in your area.ofcoures no,and you're against people that are fighting to have this thing fix,I dey shame for you.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by chukel(m): 3:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Faller:
Dear Government,
For the sake of everyone please meet our demands, because when the Table turns and you're not in our good books.... The same treatment may likely meted out to your children also........

#EndSars #EndBadGovernance
what are your demands exactly.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Sophia665: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Read more about Washington news on https://washingtondailies.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee / Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.